Jahmaine

DMT vs 5MEO DMT vs 5MEO MALT for solipsism realisation.

30 posts in this topic

In the solipsism video it was stated that 200+ breakthrough doses on 5MEO DMT would be enough to clarify solipsism as truth rather than just a philosophy; my question is - just as a general inquiry; do you reckon it can be done with 200 (or whatever number) breakthrough experiences of other psychedelics? 

Would I reach the same conclusion from using 5meo MALT only? Or just DMT only? 

Or are the characteristics for 5MEO dmt more suited for this specifically? 

This question is more directed at people that have experience with the psychedelics in question or "have realised solipsism" 

Don’t need any psychedelics for this realization. Recognizing non-dual unity is a product of insight into the nature of perception which can be accomplished through traditional spiritual practice. ❤️

Any psychedelic can take you there.

5-MeO is highly effective but not the only one.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Jahmaine said:

In the solipsism video it was stated that 200+ breakthrough doses on 5MEO DMT would be enough to clarify solipsism as truth rather than just a philosophy; my question is - just as a general inquiry; do you reckon it can be done with 200 (or whatever number) breakthrough experiences of other psychedelics? 

Would I reach the same conclusion from using 5meo MALT only? Or just DMT only? 

Or are the characteristics for 5MEO dmt more suited for this specifically? 

This question is more directed at people that have experience with the psychedelics in question or "have realised solipsism" 

You don't need 200 trips to realize it. You can become conscious of it right now. In fact, you are, otherwise you wouldn't be able to ask the question.

Its quite simple. Solipsism is out of the finite self perspective. When "you" come in to "existence" or a seeming world/reality of duality: By creating a "you", you automatically get "that" with an "other", or a sense of "an other". But other is you, as long as "you" are, there will be "other", "seemingly".
Its a field of Infinite mirrors, everywhere "you" go.
But when "you" aren't, there would be no thought or sensation of "other", or "me" for that matter. It starts of slow, when you start seeing other as yourself, and this rabbit hole will be the end of "you", separating "things" or making any distinctions whatsoever.

There would be: One.

But to answer your question: If you really want to push yourself to see that: 5 MEO-DMT is really probably the fastest way to push yourself off the "cliff", into ocean of Oneness.
Although all psychedelics will give you a facet of that. 5MEO-DMT just really good at it.
2CB can give that to you through your "view" as well.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

When you use one substance as your main one you quickly learn how to work with for it to be more effective than when someone uses it only ocasionally.

You develop a "relationship" with it. It´s kind of like sticking with one meditation techniques - it is more important than which technique or substance you use.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Any psychedelic can take you there.

5-MeO is highly effective but not the only one.

Have you ever taken ketamine? How does it compare to Salvia or DMT in your experience?

This has always bugged me

psychedelics reinforce your beliefs, if you went into a trip with islamic beliefs you will get those and see angels/heaven/hell

but if you went into another trip with solipsistic beliefs this time you will get solipsistic realization

I mean it works in all ways so what really is the truth?

Truth you don't find. Truth finds you. Sooner or later. What you then do, no one knows. If you knew, it would already have found you."

~waveintheocean

14 minutes ago, bambi said:

Have you ever taken ketamine?

Not yet

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

Do you believe psychedelics produce permanent realizations?
If not, then what is the purpose of psychedelics for spiritual work?

14 minutes ago, Benton said:

@bambi Dude it’s at least as strong as dmt. 

Have you taken both?

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not yet

I've taken lots of psychedelics' but not experience onmipotence etc, this phenomenon you describe as becoming directly conscious that you are God, can you elaborate in a video, as it infers that you become conscious of how you are constructing everything in existence: like how you can become conscious of your breath or heart beat, it sounds like you are saying you can become directly conscious how you are creating your walls, rooms, family etc, but I'm not sure, could you please clarify for me if DMT does this? As ketamine definitely doesn't, and neither do mushrooms 

And when you say directly concious, it would also insinuate an ability to control it all, in the same way I can becoming concious of my breath and control it, can you change the colours of your wall for example etc etc 

Ketamine is a very interesting Psychedelic. Probably best tool for ego death for sure. 
Just don’t take too much on your first go. Like I did ? Can be very overwhelming. 

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

You should seek Truth, not solipsism or whatever conclusions Leo arrived at.

1 hour ago, Focus said:

psychedelics reinforce your beliefs, if you went into a trip with islamic beliefs you will get those and see angels/heaven/hell

but if you went into another trip with solipsistic beliefs this time you will get solipsistic realization

Hmm, this is true for everyone and every trip. 

Some people have total recontextualizations and it takes years to accept and integrate 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

20 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Hmm, this is true for everyone and every trip. 

Some people have total recontextualizations and it takes years to accept and integrate 

So what are your tips to go into a trip and gain huge insight from it into something that’s new or unfamiliar to the subconscious mind?

Truth you don't find. Truth finds you. Sooner or later. What you then do, no one knows. If you knew, it would already have found you."

~waveintheocean

3 minutes ago, Benton said:

Yes, dmt is a lot clearer for me than ketamine was. But ketamine.. you’ll see if you take it. You’ll almost definitely have ego death + out of body experience

I've taken ketamine hundreds of times, I was addicted to it previously

But I've never taken DMT, how does it compare, you definitely don't become infinitely conscious on ketamine to the point your are omnipotent or conscious control of everything in existence

2 hours ago, Focus said:

Probably when your paradigm and complete notion of whoever you thought you were, gets completely destroyed/shattered. A complete re-contextualization of everything you could ever imagine. So much so that you are almost compelled and forced to just leave your "old" way of seeing things. And probably this process keeps on going forever, getting more and more refined and saturated the further "you" go.

And of course, whatever is believed to be true before, gets overridden by the "new shift". But still is up to the "individual" to accept, integrate and to embody the new shift. And If they don't, they would be living in denial and delusions.

Remember Leo said in a post a while ago: When you forget that you ever had a "human" life.

2 hours ago, Focus said:

Doomed if you do, doomed if you don't. But I guess good news is that your inner compass, your heart or intuition will always guide you, through your life, situations and interactions with "others", mirroring exactly what you need to see, work on, let go, release and change in your ways of looking at reality. Until the point when you are in harmony/sync with that Intuition and can work with it.

Edited by Vincent S

6 minutes ago, Benton said:

I agree, I always got ego death and experienced some very wacky things on ketamine. Ketamine was never very clear for me. But that’s most dissociates I’ve taken definitely very strong with the proper doses. I had the opportunity to use it in a ketamine clinic my aunt used to run. So I would get ived proper doses reliably. That omnipotent consciousness. DMT can do that. It’s clearer too.I usually get downloads from infinite consciousness. But also entities, and experiencing more than 3d.

And God-Realization? 

Just be prepared, because you go from your baseline state of consciousness, to super consciousness within seconds.

Ego death is a certainty with breakthrough doses in my experience. 

Yeah ketamine is just so twisted, your conciousness just distorts and twists to an abstract fragmentated wavy dimension, but DMT seems like completely different.

I just dont want to take DMT incase I get addicted tbh 

1 hour ago, Focus said:

So what are your tips to go into a trip and gain huge insight from it into something that’s new or unfamiliar to the subconscious mind?

Proper protocols and plan for integration 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

35 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Proper protocols and plan for integration 

I’d love to watch a video from you on it

~waveintheocean