Leo Gura

Annoucement: Launching Quick Insights

30 posts in this topic

Hey ya'll,

I'm launching a new feature on the Actualized.org site today called Quick Insights.

Found here: https://www.actualized.org/insights

It's basically like a mini-blog where I want to dump various random juicy insights that I have throughout the week, but don't have time to shoot a video for.

These days my videos are pretty structured and long. These insights are designed to be more half-baked and philosophical. I don't go into a lot of detail explaining things. I just throw the insights out there as food for thought for more advanced practitioners of this work. This will also give you a bit of a behind-the-scenes look at my thought process.

Also, the written text format has certain advantages over videos. And I'm finding myself more and more itching to write, not just speak.

Since these quick insights are intended to be off-the-cuff, I'm not going to commit to any kind of regular schedule for posting them. But I'm hoping to update that page a couple times a week.

I find myself having a lot of insights that are just never going to make it into video format, and I'm tired of hoarding them, so here you go.

Check it out and let me know what you think. I'm planning more exclusive, off-Youtube stuff for you in the future.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That's very nice. Written form really has its own place. Creates direct refined flow into the thought form; subtleties appear brighter so you can merge into that with ease from your solitude. Integrating yours into that accelerates your process. I enjoyed reading, thank you.

Having a journal is great, it's inspiring, I'll do the same!

Would it be possible to have email notifications ?

Edited by Soulbass

@Leo Gura A great addition to the site. Thanks for sharing! Definitely looking forward to future updates. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

I will look into creating an RSS feed. Should be easy enough.

As for email notifications, that's more problematic. Don't want to spam people to dead. I'll gave to give it some thought.

For now, just check back once a week.

@Leo Gura Thanks for sharing. Email notifications would be great though.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Love the "I'm right, you're wrong" post. It so persistently seems to be the case. Yet any digging deeper will reveal all my rational, thought-out, evidence-based decisions are just leaps of faith. All my motives are really in the unknown, built on assumptions I'm not aware of, but there's always a rationalization for why what I do is right and all others are lost and deluded. I'm lost and deluded, but at least I KNOW it, which makes me the shit. I'm aware of how I think I'm the shit because I think I know I'm lost and deluded, so that makes me the real shit. "Going meta" is another tool for the ego to enforce its grandiosity.

Edited by Markus

@Loreena Read it and liked it so much. You are right. Its juicier. I think it will also help to accelerate your own thought process. Writing is so much easier and better. And its even better when its random. Regular schedule might make it boring.  This is even better than videos. Short, digestible and juicy. Thumbs up for this one from me.

@Leo Gura Read it and liked it so much. You are right. Its juicier. I think it will also help to accelerate your own thought process. Writing is so much easier and better. And its even better when its random. Regular schedule might make it boring.  This is even better than videos. Short, digestible and juicy. Thumbs up for this one from me.

Wow, that's great. Are you gonna be editing them? I think they lend themselves to that.

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

Awesome Leo!!! Good idea.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Leo Gura  I never could see nothing on those images!!! Now I saw them on a 3D that is spectacular!!!! OMG.

Lol... I tried a lot of times and never, never I saw nothing! Now I saw it almost immediately.

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

I love that Borges quote:

"Sometimes learning a fact is enough to make an entire series of corroborating details, previously unrecognized, fall into place." — Jorge Luis Borges"

2 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

@Leo Gura  I never could see nothing on those images!!! Now I saw them on a 3D that is spectacular!!!! OMG.

Lol... I tried a lot of times and never, never I saw nothing! Now I saw it almost immediately.

:P

If you liked that, wait till you get a glimpse of the real shebang ;)

On 1/27/2017 at 5:27 PM, Leo Gura said:

If you liked that, wait till you get a glimpse of the real shebang ;)

I am working on getting ready for that! Thanks Leo!

:)

Quick little mini-podcasts are an idea too....somewhere in the middle between videos and blogs. There is beauty in the written word for sure. That said, sometimes, I really appreciate tone of voice, inflection, etc....as it helps me to better understand the intended meaning....I just feel misinterpretation often occurs much more easily with text....still, we are often more focused when reading; less able to "zone out".... So who knows...Stoked for this regardless!

Edited by Epiphany_Inspired

@Leo Gura  Long time ago I practice some stuff with a group and one of the practices was to see the Aura. I remember they told us to look at a far away point to see it. Do you think it has something to do with the stereo-grams stuff? Did you have any experience watching the Aura?