K Ghoul

Leaving the forum

52 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Would like to say my goodbyes to all those whom I had a pleasure (and sometimes not only) to chat, debate and otherwise interact with. I enjoyed my stay here, but like all things in life anything that has a beginning must have and end, and the time has come for me to move on, for reasons that are personal. Given the high-conscious theme of the forum I will say that my journey doesn’t end, of course, but only continues into the infinity that is the nature of all that is.

Stay true. 

PS. All girls are one night stand girls! ? 

?

23 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Hey guys,

Would like to say my goodbyes to all those whom I had a pleasure (and sometimes not only) to chat, debate and otherwise interact with. I enjoyed my stay here, but like all things in life anything that has a beginning must have and end, and the time has come for me to move on, for reasons that are personal. Given the high-conscious theme of the forum I will say that my journey doesn’t end, of course, but only continues into the infinity that is the nature of all that is.

Stay true. 

?

Will miss you!!! Hope you return in the future!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

47 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

?

giphy.gif

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

@K Ghoul I'm in shock now!

I thought you'd come back stronger than ever after your temporary stay in the digital prison (post restriction).

Ok, I'll have to find other chicks to banter with then...good luck to you!

Leaving with your tail between your legs now Russia is losing. ? cya

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

My parting gift.May the pride for the brave deeds of russian liberators, as mentioned here, follow you everywhere... 

Russian in Checynea.mp4

Edited by pedro23

Why all these mean comments for a person who is leaving the forum, simply because they are Russian. 

And mods don't even care to see these comments. 

Maybe we can set a better example. No? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

28 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Why all these mean comments for a person who is leaving the forum, simply because they are Russian. 

9_9

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

46 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Where did he say that?  Do people get offended when someone says they hate humanity? If someone said they hate Russia, would Russians get offended?  I don't see how this could possibly be the reason for leaving.  If someone told me they hate europeans/humans I wouldn't get offended.

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

simply because they are Russian. 

That’s a very simplistic way to look at it. It’s not because they are Russian, but because of the degrading comments they’ve been writing about Ukraine 

Edited by no_name

35 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Where did he say that?  Do people get offended when someone says they hate humanity? If someone said they hate Russia, would Russians get offended?  I don't see how this could possibly be the reason for leaving.  If someone told me they hate europeans/humans I wouldn't get offended.

The person is being ridiculed because Russia is losing. That's a direct attack on their nationality. What has their nationality got to do with anything? That's like making things personal. 

Anyway this is not the first time that mean comments are directed to a person who is leaving the forum

Can we just make "goodbye" posts against the rules already, and ban people who make them.

Otherwise I'm going to start a "Quit the forum and came back" shame list in my signature of everybody who has quit and tally how many times each has quit and returned.

It's fucking embarrassing for a supposedly high-consciousness forum, that when you leave you either need to throw a temper tantrum on the way out or get pats on the back. It's the internet, just go.

Edited by Yarco

25 minutes ago, Yarco said:

Can we just make "goodbye" posts against the rules already, and ban people who make them.

Otherwise I'm going to start a "Quit the forum and came back" shame list in my signature of everybody who has quit and tally how many times each has quit and returned.

It's fucking embarrassing for a supposedly high-consciousness forum, that when you leave you either need to throw a temper tantrum on the way out or get pats on the back. It's the internet, just go.

Do you think i would deprive Hello1234 and all the other guys who hate me of the opportunity to have their final stab at me? i’m not that evil haha

34 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

The person is being ridiculed because Russia is losing. That's a direct attack on their nationality. What has their nationality got to do with anything? That's like making things personal. 

Anyway this is not the first time that mean comments are directed to a person who is leaving the forum

Wait.. so does he support Putin or what? If I was Russian I'd want Russia to lose.

Leo's Russian, iirc, making this a Russian forum.  And I'm pretty sure he wants Russia to lose too.

I don't really get how leaving a Russian forum makes OP show support to Russia?, if that's what he's going for.

2 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Wait.. so does he support Putin or what? If I was Russian I'd want Russia to lose.

Leo's Russian, iirc, making this a Russian forum.  And I'm pretty sure he wants Russia to lose too.

I don't really get how leaving a Russian forum makes OP show support to Russia?, if that's what he's going for.

Russian forum? 

2 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Do you think i would deprive Hello1234 and all the other guys who hate me of the opportunity to have their final stab at me? i’m not that evil haha

No one hates you.  Show me even a single example of hate towards you as an individual.

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Russian forum? 

Yah, Leo's a ruski, iirc, and he's the owner and admin of the forum.

Just now, thisintegrated said:

Yah, Leo's a ruski, iirc, and he's the owner and admin of the forum.

That doesn't make the forum Russian. 

In fact there are more people from your country than from Russia 

12 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Really? Because it looks like you’re the one aching to get a final stab here haha

Edited by no_name

7 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

No one hates you.  Show me even a single example of hate towards you as an individual.

Not allowed to post - mods delete the evidence