Yeah Yeah

Is God (I am/Self) faster than the speed of light?

11 posts in this topic

If say the creator, or God, manifested/imagines this Universe with ease (all the atoms, hairs, bodily cells, galaxies and so) - Does that suggest God created the speed of light? Is God beyond light, especially the speed of light?

I will say yes, because not all animals on Earth, I don't think, necessarily require light to survive, hence some alien species may not depend on light like us humans in particular do, 

Light is not Light. 

God is not God. 

You are not Fast. 

Humans are fucked. 

1 hour ago, Yeah Yeah said:

If say the creator, or God, manifested/imagines this Universe with ease (all the atoms, hairs, bodily cells, galaxies and so) - Does that suggest God created the speed of light? Is God beyond light, especially the speed of light?

I will say yes, because not all animals on Earth, I don't think, necessarily require light to survive, hence some alien species may not depend on light like us humans in particular do, 

Yes, of course:) God created everything.

2 hours ago, Yeah Yeah said:

When you were writing this you were imagining a world inside your head. Or imagine a world right now. In this world there is light. Are you faster than this light? As a Creator of that world that you are imagining inside your head?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Can you imagine something faster than the speed of light? 

No? - What is limiting you? Just imagine it. That's your answer. 

2 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

Yes, of course:) God created everything.

There is no concept of time when it comes to God.

God did not create everything (in some past moment). God IS creating everything at any given 'moment'.

God IS everything.

4 hours ago, Sucuk Ekmek said:

Light is not Light. 

God is not God. 

You are not Fast. 

Humans are fucked. 

xD

God is 100% direct. No mechanism, no process, zero delay.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Light is perceived and perception is everything. But there is nothing uncreated in infinity. 

The speed of light is a concept imagined in your mind. In your mind, it imagines that in the nature of this experience, according to people's observations, that there is a limit to the speed of light. Where did this present moment come from? It came from itself. The experience exists as an experience, exactly as it is. Nothing else exists. The only absolute truth is the present experience. All other truths are relative based on imagination and memory. It is relatively true that there is a limit to the speed of light. Is it relatively true that god created this limit? I would say yes if you assume god created everything as it is then this is relatively true but not absolutely true.