PepperBlossoms

How did you get over and accept the exploitative nature to life?

10 posts in this topic

What does it look like to not accept it?

I don't know if this is what you mean, but it took years just for me to accept the ordinary fact that animals bite into each other and rip the life out, like a bear pinning a deer and tearing it inside out. Because it causes a lot of confusion about why we even exist if pain is so real, and how society can operate. Why is nature ruthless? Does it mean life is irreconcilably competitive (and therefore meaningless if meaning=connection?)

I don't know how to answer that. After years of confusion I randomly feel like I've now accepted it.

1. It's cool it is so exploitative, because we can transcend it, create better ourselves and then better societies.

2. Video games where there exists exploitation are more fun than those without it.

3. Did you ever dream up the dream where there was exploitation? If yes - why? Why did you do that?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

I am not sure you need to accept or not accept, but one thing is certain, it is best to not allow circumstances to dictate one's preferred state of being. Especially since, one can only do what they believe is the best action in any given moment despite what external situation they are faced with.

Lower consciousness , regular level, superconscious levels.

Most people are lower or regular (80-90%?)

When u get homeless and no money and nutrition-deprived / poor sleeping / drugs / excessive heat exposure / etc... It just shuts down your brain to where its only FIGHT TO SURVIVE AT ALL COSTS

The most primitive level , is body sensation.

The second level, is emotions.

The third level, is thinking 

(And you can really nuance these down into limiting-beliefs or older paradigms such as Fixed Mindset vs Growth Mindset... Or developing Critical-Thinking as a thinker, then you could add on higher levels of Conscious Awareness even)

But what I am getting at 

SURVIVAL > THRIVING at the core fundamental level of existence , in heirarchy of needs (see Maslow or Spiral Dynamics or another levels of consciousness/energy map)

So if I am nothing but minimum , reproduction and self-preservation are the only things that matter. Everybody has the capacity to go beyond minimum... But maybe 40% of the population is simply minimum development on this consciousness stuff.

So i get over it and accept it, because reality is what it is, and everything else is just mental illusions, so a dog is simply gonna eat its own shit because its a dog... Humans are animals. We *really* overassess ourselves as somehow post-animal, but if you follow the anatomy of the brain, it is that "we are not thinking creatures that feel, but feeling creatures that think" and *your gift* is to be at a higher level of this consciousness awareness, (which only means you walked a different path than those who did not, everyone else will be better at other things than you, so we are more-or-less the same shit)

I have been getting a new handle on it , by not trying to help everybody, because simply put, "they aint ready" , and Im just focused on finding others that are at near-adjacent levels of development to collaborate with, and just extend compassion to all as a general principle I follow, because in the end , we are all one human family 

It was a lotttt of work to 'let go' of trying to help everybody, like family, and just let them be, and just find the people who I am gonna resonate with, and understand the world is truly dark and full of monsters... And really, aren't we all monsters to some degree?  (Of course I would say there are *real* monsters like Putin that should have their life ended for the greater good, but a lot of his followers are simply disillusioned and born into a world where they have never had the liberty/opportunity that we have been so blessed with by having exposure to ppl like Leo *and also* being right time in our lives when we could receive it.

Hope that helps

By knowing that it helps to remind me to not get attached to things in this life, because they are fleeting images. Just like when watching a movie; I can be engrossed, entertained and in awe of the movie, even when truly terrible things happen in it. You don’t get attached to the things or characters in the movie, but you consume the story with an attitude of a kind of curiosity. 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)