Antor8188

The problem with leos pick up advice

61 posts in this topic

What if you finally decide to approach someone and a meteor falls on Earth ?

24 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Sitting alone in your room, in a complete silence, and meditating for eternity. Seeing ages come and go around you while you are sitting there, timeless...

Doesn't that sound romantic? ^_^

Throw in some balls to the walls partying every Saturday and that’s basically paradise B|

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What if after 12 years of school you still can't tie your shoelaces?

You think that any guy has the potential to be in the top 10-25% men in sex appeal?

Edited by Hardkill

8 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

You think that any guy has the potential to be in the top 10-25% men in sex appeal?

Stop this masturbating and go talk to girls.

You don't need to be in the top 10%. You just need to hook ONE girl.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop this masturbating and go talk to girls.

You don't need to be in the top 10%. You just need to hook ONE girl.

I want to hook way more than one girl and sleep with at least some 8s, 9s, and 10s.

Edited by Hardkill

29 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I want to hook way more than one girl and sleep with at least some 8s, 9s, and 10s.

And what are you willing to do for that?

23 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Yeah, but my point is that what if no matter how much you work on your game or even how much coaching or help you get with game that you still never make any significant progress with your skill? Like no matter what you do it just won't click into your head simply because you just don't have the sufficient talent in you to ever make it happen.

There are people out there who have practiced a sport or a musical instrument for years but never could get good at it no matter what they did, which is why they quit after while because they figured that they gave it their best shot for a long enough time and realize that it was best for them to just move on to something else that maybe or hopefully they will have the potential to achieve at least some kind of real success in whatever that might be.

This is false and no offense but it lets me know that you have not stuck with anything long enough. By definition if you spend 10,000 hours of deliberate practice on ANYTHING you WILL MASTER it. There are things I was TERRIBLE at but put forth the effort and MASTERED. So just reading this lets me know that you have NOT stuck at something long enough. Deliberate practice means you do what is called iteration. You try something multiple times while keeping track of your results. If you understood how learning happens you would KNOW that you could do it.

How do we know you can do it? Easy YOU are LITERALLY the EVIDENCE. I'll explain.

1. You learned how to read, write, and I'm sure walk. If you KNEW how INCREDIBLY hard it is to LEARN a LANGUAGE, HOW TO WRITE PROFICIENTLY IN that language, and how hard it is WALK you would not say what you are saying.

2. If you lost the ability to walk and had to RELEARN IT, you would understand how SMART you are.

3. If you tried to learn a new language and write proficiently in said language you would recognize how SMART you are.

4. The truth is right now you DO NOT want to BOTHER with the PROCESS and want to legitimize it as NOT DOABLE so you can feel better.

If as a toddler you thought the way you are currently you would never know how to read, walk, or talk. If only we didn't carry the doubts and fears we have in adulthood and were as ignorant as toddlers we would learn EVERYTHING!!! Recognize how your fear is holding you back.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86

22 hours ago, Razard86 said:

This is false and no offense but it lets me know that you have not stuck with anything long enough. By definition if you spend 10,000 hours of deliberate practice on ANYTHING you WILL MASTER it. There are things I was TERRIBLE at but put forth the effort and MASTERED. So just reading this lets me know that you have NOT stuck at something long enough. Deliberate practice means you do what is called iteration. You try something multiple times while keeping track of your results. If you understood how learning happens you would KNOW that you could do it.

How do we know you can do it? Easy YOU are LITERALLY the EVIDENCE. I'll explain.

1. You learned how to read, write, and I'm sure walk. If you KNEW how INCREDIBLY hard it is to LEARN a LANGUAGE, HOW TO WRITE PROFICIENTLY IN that language, and how hard it is WALK you would not say what you are saying.

2. If you lost the ability to walk and had to RELEARN IT, you would understand how SMART you are.

3. If you tried to learn a new language and write proficiently in said language you would recognize how SMART you are.

4. The truth is right now you DO NOT want to BOTHER with the PROCESS and want to legitimize it as NOT DOABLE so you can feel better.

If as a toddler you thought the way you are currently you would never know how to read, walk, or talk. If only we didn't carry the doubts and fears we have in adulthood and were as ignorant as toddlers we would learn EVERYTHING!!! Recognize how your fear is holding you back.

To be fair to that user, I'm gonna bring up what Leo Gura thinks of sports: he thinks that most success in any sport comes down to genetics and body composition. Didn't bring up mastery, or skill development, or states of consciousness, or cognitive and moral development, or value systems, just saying that if you don't have the genes or body type/composition, success is much harder in any sport. It's like if you took the pound for pound boxer/MMA fighter/wrestler, and he/she is up against a bear or a gorilla or lion, that animal would kill them in combat sports context, as muscle/bone density and nersous system activations are far superior in animals than in humans, any physical conflict is pointless. No mention of mastery or skills gained or training needed.

His take on it, not mine. Spot the plot holes and weaknesses in such a claim.

26 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

His take on it, not mine. Spot the plot holes and weaknesses in such a claim

Easy

Pretty much everyone can get good at any sport to an above average level through mastery and time. But not everyone can get to the very top. That requires genetic luck.

Same with relationships. Yea if you wanna be in the top 5% of guys sexually you’re gonna need some genetic gifts but you can get pretty high up that chart without any special genetic gifts in the same way you improve at a sport

On 3/27/2022 at 9:15 PM, Hardkill said:

You think that, but what if you meet one girl that you really get to know. She becomes your best friend and you connect with each other deeply. The sex becomes mind-blowing, 10x better than with a random hot girl. Will you still be out there trying to hook up with random hot girls? My guess is you will not even be thinking about that at that point. Your sex drive will be satisfied as long as your relationship is healthy then, isn't it?

On 27/03/2022 at 7:28 AM, Ulax said:

I will add tho, I think there is a gap in the way Leo teaches pickup.

I think it can be damaging for really traumatised dudes to get into pickup. They need a depth psychotherapy first, imo.

Second this.

@Leo Gura

On 3/27/2022 at 1:33 AM, Leo Gura said:

There are no guarantees when it comes to girls. But if you approach 1000 girls you should be seeing some very promising things.

1000 is actually a pretty conservative number. For most guys they will get laid sooner. It took me about 450 approaches, and I was really bad when I started.

I agree. :) Thank you for your knowledge. :)

On 3/28/2022 at 3:15 AM, Hardkill said:

If you want to do that then you need to:

1) Not whine

2) Take Massive Action (Leo's advice is to approach 1000s girls right? Start!)

3) Become a man that women are attracted to

4) Become a man that deserves women

On 3/27/2022 at 2:37 AM, Hardkill said:

But what if even after approaching 1000 girls you still didn't develop any skill for seducing women? What if even with the help of wings your game still sucks?

I don't think it is wise to keep thinking about highly improbable scenarios. If you don't have a strong intuition, then statistics and probability is the best tool that you've got. It's probable that after approaching 1000 girls you will probably have skills. Leo Gura is a data point that you can consider in your statistical and probabilistic analysis. Leo Gura and other guys have shown that it is probable that after approaching many women, amazing things can happen. It's probable that amazing things can happen for you too.

But hey, if you've fucked your Karma up ridiculously, maybe even after 1000 girls nothing amazing will happen. 

On 3/26/2022 at 1:44 AM, Federico del pueblo said:

@Antor8188 The problem is that you're not doing what he's saying. If you go and approach not even 1000, but just 300 girls and then still have zero results, feel free to come back here and talk about problems :)

I agree. :)

On 3/26/2022 at 2:43 AM, something_else said:

“It might not work so I’m not even gonna try”

^ This is a sure fire way to get zero results

I agree. :)

On 3/27/2022 at 6:46 AM, Leo Gura said:

What if after 12 years of school you still can't tie your shoelaces?

@Leo Gura , LMAO Haha. :)) :)

On 3/27/2022 at 3:40 PM, Antor8188 said:

@Leo Gura you said it took you 400 approaches now you turned it into 450 lol

Leo got the general idea right. It's fine.

@Leo Gura , may I ask you for dating advice? :) I would really value your advice and insight. :) 

Btw, RESPECT bro. Actualized.org is an amazing creation of yours. Even if it just started out as your trying to immortalize your ideas on a certain platform called YouTube, it has evolved to become so much more. I appreciate how you take the time to respond to people in your forum to help them to stop mentally masturbating and to get them to take massive action. You're doing thankless work here in the forum. :) 

On 25/03/2022 at 6:37 PM, Antor8188 said:

Just because it worked for you does not mean it will work for everyone.

So, what's the alternative? Not even trying?