integration journey

I know my true nature but I'm in conflict with ego

10 posts in this topic

Hi

After doing this work for about 3 years, I had some realizations and it changed me

How do I develop a healthy ego from all this?

Sometimes the ego is not there but when it is there, there is a subtle conflict.

When I do Vipassana meditation, I can tap into the true nature of "me" but when I'm going about in life, there seems to be a conflict in some areas of life. 

I hope I'm not too vague :)

Thanks 

Ayo, finally another "integrated" bro?

Meditate more, and in more places, and in more ways, until meditation becomes natural in every possible setting.

Depends on your goals... There are always going to be appearances, you aren't going to get rid of them and become a deity or anything like that - so craft out the human life you want.

Your real self is a passenger without influence though. So even the things you do to improve etc are just reality unfolding itself as it always has. And certainly at the end of your life there is no reward for being a good human, because when the person is taken away from a person, anything they ever did is gone and we are literally one single beingness, completely united in every way. No matter if you were a murderer or hero saving lives. No prize. Total equality.

AKA it doesn't matter if you have a high or low ego, so craft out whatever is beneficial. You can be very egotistical if you enjoy that, it makes no difference at all.

Edited by RMQualtrough

4 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Ayo, finally another "integrated" bro?

Meditate more, and in more places, and in more ways, until meditation becomes natural in every possible setting.

I think this would be the best answer. Outside of that, understand that this question you pose....is an egoic question.

The ego plays many games one of them is (You are not enough as you are).

Lack of satisfaction with self is one of the biggest egoic games. You are the source of creation masquerading as "the human you" and you are judging your performance. I hope you realize the character you are playing is  the only one that exists so there is no BETTER performance.

I'll use a comic book description.

How could Batman be a better Batman. All the characteristics that make Batman him, is all he needs to be Batman.

How could the Joker be a better Joker? If he became a civilized citizen he would CEASE being the Joker.

So understand that all the characteristics that make YOU are already in your possession. So you are playing the character perfectly. The whole world gets to witness the progression and GROWTH of this character. Stop letting society and your surroundings tell you how to portray this character. Nobody knows what's best for this character but your higher self and don't worry your higher self has it covered. Just focus on whatever you believe to be your highest expression and let whatever may be, BE!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

9 hours ago, integration journey said:

Hi

After doing this work for about 3 years, I had some realizations and it changed me

Sometimes the ego is not there but when it is there, there is a subtle conflict.

When I do Vipassana meditation, I can tap into the true nature of "me" but when I'm going about in life, there seems to be a conflict in some areas of life. 

Thanks 

Can you expand on what conflicts in life you speak of?  Also keep in mind the ego is an illusion and in order to keep yourself asleep and in the illusion the ego needs to keep you away from your true nature.  See how this works? ? awakening is the dissolution of the ego.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 hours ago, integration journey said:

Hi

Thanks 

This is a big question, but the one biggest thing that I'd say helped (then again there are many), is look into the outlook of stocism.  Get comfortable with imperfection and not quite the way you'd like.  Embrace a little soreness, backache, fatigue, disapointment.  Get comfortable or at least understanding/more relaxed about that neighbor or dog that keeps barking outside.  

Once you see that the neighbor and the dog barkin outside are not different than the sounds/feelings/thoughts of "ego" supposedly inside your head/body, you may see it that its possible to relax if its there, or at-least appears to be there.

Also let go of expectations and beliefs that something else should be happening like bliss or non-ending comfort.  This is just a distraction, a longing that in the end you may find is just creating a discomfort, which funny enough is the opposite of the very comfort your wanting.

13 hours ago, integration journey said:

Hi

Thanks 

You could try a practice which you implement in daily life such as a mindfulness practice. This will help you tap into your true nature more and more until all of life is lived from that place.

On 3/25/2022 at 0:29 PM, Mu_ said:

This is a big question, but the one biggest thing that I'd say helped (then again there are many), is look into the outlook of stocism.  Get comfortable with imperfection and not quite the way you'd like.  Embrace a little soreness, backache, fatigue, disapointment.  Get comfortable or at least understanding/more relaxed about that neighbor or dog that keeps barking outside.  

Once you see that the neighbor and the dog barkin outside are not different than the sounds/feelings/thoughts of "ego" supposedly inside your head/body, you may see it that its possible to relax if its there, or at-least appears to be there.

Also let go of expectations and beliefs that something else should be happening like bliss or non-ending comfort.  This is just a distraction, a longing that in the end you may find is just creating a discomfort, which funny enough is the opposite of the very comfort your wanting.

This is great advice.

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

On 3/24/2022 at 11:16 PM, integration journey said:

By recognizing the illusory nature of the ego. A healthy ego is one that does not exist in the first place.

Have you ever contemplated that you might not be your body or your thoughts? That these are just appearances in source consciousness?

Deep contemplation is key here.

On 25.3.2022 at 6:16 AM, integration journey said:

Hi

Thanks 

You have to trust your ego and his desires.

Work with the ego and improve your connection to your deeper and deeper self but it can be done only through your genuine emotions which iclude also the ego. Not against.

Edited by Nivsch

🇮🇱 Israel finished 5th at Eurovision and 2nd(!) in public vote with the song 'Hurricane' talks on oct7th. Eden's performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K60BWlEhtAA

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.