BartekD

Casually Explained experiencing ego death?

18 posts in this topic

Anyone else experience something similar ?

wait what, what was the vid about

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

It seems he deleted it, but I watched a bit of it.

He basically was talking about the emotional pain of having the ego dissolved and reality deconstructed. 

The video was titled: The Mechanism of Ending Self-Image and Emotional Suffering

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Ah I just saw I think he removed it sorry guys, it was a 13 minute video in which he described what seems to be a separation of thought and emotion. He realized that there was an "umbilical cord" connecting the two and from this self identity emerges. Once you realize that this is totally useless it begins to fall apart. And when this happens a literal physical part in your brain "deactivates". It's just a summary but I was just curious if anyone else experienced something similar, I don't wanna go into too much detail and Bucher his message 

Edited by BartekD

Someone re-uploaded it!

@BartekD You're welcome. All I did was went to the Casually_Explained subreddit, I saw someone posted the video, only for it to be taken down. I dragged my mouse and copied the name of the video and pasted it onto a different tab, which led me to that re-uploaded video

Comment he posted on the deleted video:

j1dk7u4lyfo81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

7 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

@BartekD You're welcome. All I did was went to the Casually_Explained subreddit, I saw someone posted the video, only for it to be taken down. I dragged my mouse and copied the name of the video and pasted it onto a different tab, which led me to that re-uploaded video

Wow that's big brain ? and it makes sense for the removal his audience doesn't seem to grasp what's being said

He is basically saying don't have a self image.

Then neither thought or emotion applies to you.

We got a new trend boys! Deleting video of your most important insight minutes after posting it lol

Just now, Mafortu said:

We got a new trend boys! Deleting video of your most important insight minutes after posting it lol

Casually Explained is an Actualized.org fan confirmed.

Or maybe this is some new bizarre spiritual trend that comes with consciousness.

Never expected such a video from Casually Explained haha. Really well articulated

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

Sounds like he is essentially describing awakening unfolding in process. 

Samadhi in Sanskrit: The stilling of the whirlwind of mind.

It's interesting

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Husseinisdoingfine Thanks for sharing ✨

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

He said he is going to make a better articulated version. Might wanna keep track of that, should be interesting.

Its funny to see when scientifically minded people have glimpse of spirituality and they have problem articulating it as "noone is talking about it" as he said. 

And that he is saying that he does not suffer and his scientifically minded audience pities him and advices him to seek professional help haha. Thats cute.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.