Husseinisdoingfine

Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Ukraine-Russia message

20 posts in this topic

Arnold:

On March 18, 2022, Putin gave a speech to commemorate the Crimean annexation’s 8th year anniversary:

Volodymir Zelensky’s speech to Congress, March 16, 2022:

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Слава Україні!??

800px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png

Arnold resonates the most to me as a person and he's a huge inspiration. Some quotes from him:

“Forget plan B. To test yourself and grow, you have to operate without a safety net.”

"No matter what you do, you first have to have a vision... to see your goal, to believe in it, have faith in it and chase it. And then it's fun to chase it. If you don't have a goal or a vision, then you have nothing."

“Well, you know, I'm the forever optimist.”

"I knew I was a winner back in the late sixties. I knew I was destined for great things. People will say that kind of thinking is totally immodest. I agree. Modesty is not a word that applies to me in any way - I hope it never will."

"The mind is incredible. Once you've gained mastery over it, channeling its powers positively for your purposes, you can do anything. I mean anything. The secret is to make your mind work for you not against you. This means constantly being positive. Constantly setting up challenges you can meet either today, next week, or next month. 'I can't...' should be permanently stricken from your vocabulary, especially the vocabulary of your thoughts. You must see yourself always growing and improving."

"When your vision is powerful enough, everything else falls into place: how you live your life, your workouts, what friends you choose to hang out with, how you eat, what you do for fun. Vision is purpose, and when your purpose is clear, so are your life choices. Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith, there is no anxiety, no doubt - just absolute confidence."

"With my desire and drive, I definitely wasn't normal. Normal people can be happy with a regular life. I was different. I felt there was more to life than plodding through a normal existence. I'd always been impressed by stories of greatness and power. I wanted to do something special, to be recognized as the best. I saw bodybuilding as the vehicle that would take me to the top, and I put all my energy into it."

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that."

"You cannot get tired if you're interested in what you do. That's the key thing."

“Never follow the crowd, go where it's empty.”

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Full unedited Putin’s speech:

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Full unedited Putin’s speech:

Lol this whole thing was heavily staged apparently. Kremlin doesn’t even allow their supports the freedom to exercise their will to protest in support of the war nor do they give too much freedom even when it comes to being outspoken about being in favor of the war. They like a nice subservient population, they say jump, the деревенщины ask “how high?” That’s sorta the difference between them and MAGA. Those guys will go to rallies based on their own time, will and finances, even if some of their organization is through astroturfing. The Russians in that crowd were literally bused in state workers from as far as 6 hours away, who don’t even really give a fuck. They were offered a paid day off from work, free meals and a concert. No one from Moscow is goofy enough to go to something like that. North Korea vibes.

Edited by Lyubov

Putin is cringe af. The internet is destroying Russia pretty much. He may have won this war if it was 20 years ago. But in modern times it’s way harder to win over your country and the world with propaganda and lies. 

He’s done

20 hours ago, vizual said:

Putin is cringe af. The internet is destroying Russia pretty much. He may have won this war if it was 20 years ago. But in modern times it’s way harder to win over your country and the world with propaganda and lies. 

He’s done

Agree. there is no danger of a world war, why? better wait on the couch and watch that idiot self-destruct

On 3/19/2022 at 5:07 AM, vizual said:

Arnold resonates the most to me as a person and he's a huge inspiration. Some quotes from him:

“Forget plan B. To test yourself and grow, you have to operate without a safety net.”

"No matter what you do, you first have to have a vision... to see your goal, to believe in it, have faith in it and chase it. And then it's fun to chase it. If you don't have a goal or a vision, then you have nothing."

“Well, you know, I'm the forever optimist.”

"I knew I was a winner back in the late sixties. I knew I was destined for great things. People will say that kind of thinking is totally immodest. I agree. Modesty is not a word that applies to me in any way - I hope it never will."

"The mind is incredible. Once you've gained mastery over it, channeling its powers positively for your purposes, you can do anything. I mean anything. The secret is to make your mind work for you not against you. This means constantly being positive. Constantly setting up challenges you can meet either today, next week, or next month. 'I can't...' should be permanently stricken from your vocabulary, especially the vocabulary of your thoughts. You must see yourself always growing and improving."

"When your vision is powerful enough, everything else falls into place: how you live your life, your workouts, what friends you choose to hang out with, how you eat, what you do for fun. Vision is purpose, and when your purpose is clear, so are your life choices. Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith, there is no anxiety, no doubt - just absolute confidence."

"With my desire and drive, I definitely wasn't normal. Normal people can be happy with a regular life. I was different. I felt there was more to life than plodding through a normal existence. I'd always been impressed by stories of greatness and power. I wanted to do something special, to be recognized as the best. I saw bodybuilding as the vehicle that would take me to the top, and I put all my energy into it."

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that."

"You cannot get tired if you're interested in what you do. That's the key thing."

“Never follow the crowd, go where it's empty.”

Thanks for sharing!

lol does that girl even have a brain?  Her argument comes down that there are really nazis in Ukraine that are threatening taking over the east of Ukraine.

And the response of Russia is to take over the whole of Ukraine while bombing the country to smithereens. Somehow that is something  that the world needs to get behind.

This doesn’t make any sense at all. If Ukraine has a nazi problem than the proper response would be to help Ukraine, not blow it up and take it over.

@vizual that is a classic russian propaganda.

Way back in 2004 during the Orange Revolution which happened because the elections were proven to be falsified in favour of Yanukovych - a russian puppet, an ex pocket thief convict, and a complete idiot who couldn’t connect two words together (kinda like Kadyrov in that aspect). So the Revolution began with Yushchenko eventually taking over office as he was the one who actually won the election. Russia, of course, couldn’t make peace with that, so they poisoned Yushchenko.

7C84E436-906C-4CC4-9F8D-565A9A784791.jpeg

Five years later, Yanukovych “miraculously” gets elected again. He promised to sign the European trade agreement, but refuses to do so last minute. Students come out to protest this, as Ukraine is not doing well economically, and refusing an opportunity like this, was just futile. Students get severely beat up by special police forces. More people come out to protest this insane treatment of students - Ukraine is not russia, and protests are allowed, this kind of behaviour of police towards peaceful protests is not tolerated in Ukraine. As protests grow, so does police brutality, now they are shooting and killing many protestors. 

Long story short, pro-Russian president flees to russia, a new president gets elected. Russia wants to keep de-stabilizing Ukraine in order to stop European integration by funding pro-russian rebels in the eastern part of Ukraine. These rebels have high grade military equipment and many have russian passports, yet Russia denies its involvement. The classic garbage fed to russians is that Ukraine is the one “killing innocent Russians” in Eastern Ukraine.  

Edited by hello1234

56 minutes ago, vizual said:

lol does that girl even have a brain?  Her argument comes down that there are really nazis in Ukraine that are threatening taking over the east of Ukraine.

And the response of Russia is to take over the whole of Ukraine while bombing the country to smithereens. Somehow that is something  that the world needs to get behind.

This doesn’t make any sense at all. If Ukraine has a nazi problem than the proper response would be to help Ukraine, not blow it up and take it over.

I don’t know whose script she’s reading but it’s definitely not her own haha 

The “14000 Russian civilian victims” is a bogus claim. Here’s the breakdown of the official numbers:

13,200-13,400 dead (at least 3,390 civilians, approximately 4,200 Ukrainian military and approximately 5,800 members of armed [Russian proxy] groups);

29,600–33,600 wounded (7,000–9,000 civilians, 9,800–10,800 Ukrainian servicemen and 12,800–13,800 members of armed [Russian proxy] groups).

https://euromaidanpress.com/2021/07/19/un-releases-data-on-donbas-war-victims-starting-from-2014/

1 hour ago, K Ghoul said:

I don’t know whose script she’s reading but it’s definitely not her own haha 

The “14000 Russian civilian victims” is a bogus claim. Here’s the breakdown of the official numbers:

13,200-13,400 dead (at least 3,390 civilians, approximately 4,200 Ukrainian military and approximately 5,800 members of armed [Russian proxy] groups);

29,600–33,600 wounded (7,000–9,000 civilians, 9,800–10,800 Ukrainian servicemen and 12,800–13,800 members of armed [Russian proxy] groups).

https://euromaidanpress.com/2021/07/19/un-releases-data-on-donbas-war-victims-starting-from-2014/

Not to forget they wouldn't have died if Russia wouldn't be funding a war in that region.

Glory to Israel

^ Ahnold would destroy this guy even at his age K

(i think Arnold has done problematic things as a politican btw.)

5cda9350d34c27e7ed70b18333320810.gif

also this guy does the neo-nazi talk again

Edited by PurpleTree

3 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

? hehe yup a bit creepy

he's tall though like you

Hitler really did have a good taste in music, I must give him that.

10 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Hitler really did have a good taste in music, I must give him that.

zioadolfo03.gif

although not feeling wagner that much tchaikovsky, bach, prokofiev, mozart, handel etc. are better imo