billiesimon

Salvia Divinorum Plain Leaves - An amazing spiritual and nondual psychedelic

22 posts in this topic

I want to be honest with you, I was really really curious about trying out Salvia. Since I have around 30 psychedelic trips on my back, a lot of hours of self inquiry, meditation, and pranayama/shamanic breathing (including some interesting altered states).

Now, the real treasure here is the ACTUAL Salvia Divinorum, the dried original leaves. Plain leaves have a different vibe and a purer energy, a lot more spiritual and introspective than the extracts.

EXTRACTS:

I've tried 20x and 5x. I can tell you that 20x is pure psychedelic chaos, it's really hard to get insights or healing from it. Almost impossible, it's too destructive.

5x is somehow a manageable psychedelic, but it's still to chaotic for implementing serious healing and nondual work. But it's possibile to do it with this one, if you really really do your best.

I don't like extracts. Because it's NOT REAL SALVIA. Salvia Divinorum is a sacred mazatec plant, The plant is a sacred psychedelic for a reason: it gives you amazing psychological and spiritual insights. I can confirm to you that it is true. But the mazatecs are talking about the raw leaves, not the industrial adulterated extracts.

PLAIN LEAVES:

Generally for me 1 1/2 or 2 full leaves, smoked in a bong, are more than enough to get INCREDIBLE INSIGHTS and lose a huge chunk of my ego.

The amazing benefit of the actual leaves is that you keep your consciousness in NORMAL REALITY. There is no blast off. Of course you can blast off, but you need to smoke a lot of leaf material, and IT IS NOT NECESSARY, because the profound nondual states come at lower dosages than a blast off.

On just 2 plain leaves, smoked separated by 10 minutes, I have deeply felt how I am all of my bubble of consciousness, I have seen how my mind is crafting all my personal story, how I have no definite identity, and how I am keeping up this human life just because I keep on believing in it.

I'm not talking about neo-advaita insights. I mean that I am just all of the bubble of existence, it's just that I have no specific form. I am the only Conscious Being, I am believing in time, so there's time, I am believing in space, so there's space. I have yet to realize the "Godhead", but I already clearly felt how I am the only one Self in this universe, and I am believing in a personal story, and separating myself from my other forms (all forms except this body/mind).

I have had a huge mindfuck moment where I have realized how I am SELECTING to focus on this body and mind instead of focusing on ALL FORMS. My life is happening only because I am unconsciously FOCUSED on this "body" and thus trying to make it live, work, survive etc.... It's an incredible mindfuck, which has purified my ego from a lot of negativity and neurosis. But it lasts around 10 mins max.

I am still exploring these leaves, but I can assure you that if you try them (forget the extracts please) you will gain so much knowledge about the Self and Mind. All of this human story is just Mind. YOUR MIND is believing in the story. Believing in it is foundational to keep it going.

I will keep exploring Salvia leaves, there is no crazy blast off in them :) no psychosis, no shocks. They are safe, and very powerful too.

I have temporarily dropped other psychs because this one is so powerful.

Thanks for reading. Maybe @Leo Gura will reconsider Salvia, for the natural leaves :)

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Have you tried chewing them or making a tea out of them? That's how salvia leaves are traditional used. The natives do not smoke it.

It should give you a longer and milder trip. Just chew/brew more leaves.

I haven't tried it but sounds interesting.

Also, I don't see why you can't achieve the same effect with extract. Just smoke less of it. It's the same active ingredient.

It's hard for me to justify saliva when DMT is so much clearer and more effective for me. I guess if you got nothing better then use it. But DMT, 5-MeO, or MALT is where the real insight is at.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Have you tried chewing them or making a tea out of them? That's how salvia leaves are traditional used. The natives do not smoke it.

Also, I don't see why you can't achieve the same effect with extract. Just smoke less of it. It's the same active ingredient.

It's hard for me to justify saliva when DMT is so much clearer and more effective for me. I guess if you got nothing better then use it. But DMT, 5-MeO, or MALT is where the real insight is at.

Yes, I have tried the chewing first, but it's not that powerful. Also it tastes like bad medicine, really bad xD

I have found that smoking them is very powerful. In my case... no, the active ingredient alone is not the same, it's too much psychedelic CHAOS.

Extracts are basically the metaphysical Mind following whatever your human mind was thinking as a pattern/idea/fear/image etc and enhancing it to a delirious degree.... It's completely insane and completely useless for awakening :D I have seen my room liquify and melt, or my entire reality being replaced by an infinite green fractal of peacock feathers. Definitely beautiful, accompanied by ego death, but it's still useless for awakening.

Plain leaves have something inside them that makes them compatible with your NORMAL REALITY, and at the same time profound deconstruction of Mind-created stories (earth, human life, separation from forms etc). I have tried lowering the extract dosage but it's not working. I am pretty sure that normal leaves do the trick :) 

Yes, I have LSD, 2C-B and some 4-sub tryptamines (these are the most powerful). But Salvia is really clean in terms of body load (zero) and tolerance (zero tolerance too, like DMT). It's also the most powerful natural psychedelic together with DMT :) Salvinorin can completely and utterly destroy all of reality with 1 mg of pure chemical. It's not a starter psychedelic at all. 

In this phase of my path I really really like her :) that's the main reason I'm using her. It's really powerful yet slightly psychotic. The awakenings are somehow surreal, and sometimes "funny" in a jokerish manner. There's a huge RECONTEXTUALIZATION of normal reality, like it's a complete lucid mad dream.

Inquire in the now.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura I would love to see your take of ayahuasca sometime, if you feel like to of course.??❤️?Maybe also Iboga, Peyote and Huachuma/San Pedro, these tribal or so to said ancestral plant medicines.

I will have trip reports on pharmahuasca, mescaline, ketamine, MDMA, toad, and iboga in the future.

I can also report on every 4-ho, 4-aco, 5-meo subtype.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I will have trip reports on pharmahuasca, mescaline, ketamine, MDMA, toad, and iboga in the future.

wow, i thought you aren't interested in Iboga. What  changed your mind?

I was obsessed with this plant and knew everything about it at one point. I had 4 or 5 nice big healthy plants, 2 different strains. Wasson-Hoffman and Blosser, I think.

I only ever took enough leaves to make a big wad and chew it once. I didnt experience anything except it made my legs feel really light, like they were floating. Even when I was standing it was like I weighed maybe 50 lbs.

This was like 2015 or earlier way before I was into anything truly spiritual though.

Never tried the extracts, I feel like it would be a disrespect to the plant and it would kick my ass for it.

Sadly I moved across the ocean and had to get rid of all of my plants :(. 

After a couple kids did 40x extract and jumped out windows and Miley Cyrus talked about salvia, a bunch of governments including mine made even the plant illegal to buy or grow :((( I havent seen any cuttings for sale since, although I also haven't looked in recent years.

This is one plant I really feel a spiritual connection to and like I have an obligation to grow it, never felt anything like that before. There truly is something that gives it a sacred vibe, even though it just looks like an unassuming house plant. Other types of salvia are common garden plants that look very similar and I dont get the same vibe from them. It's like the plant is concious and wants to be worshipped, it raises your vibration to be in the same room  with it, like you're in the presence of Buddha or some shit, its nuts.

Edited by Yarco

2 hours ago, herghly said:

wow, i thought you aren't interested in Iboga. What  changed your mind?

I never said I wasn't. I said YOU should avoid it. You shouldn't do everything I do.

@Leo Gura YESSS!! You picked my favorite substances.

Of course you should rarely take these or better not take them at all. Just in special cases they offer real value no other psychedelic can give you

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I never said I wasn't. I said YOU should avoid it. You shouldn't do everything I do.

I've witnessed someone on iboga having seizures and experiencing agonising mental trauma approx once per minute for 36 hours straight. It very, very nearly killed them. It's quite a dangerous medicine, and has to be used extremely carefully.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, to my understanding I’ve read that you don’t like the idea of vomiting right? (Aside of doing it solo). I can understand, I was the same too. Honestly that process of vomiting, at least with Ayahuasca and Kambo, had helped me to appreciate a lot more and empathize with my body overall and even my inside organs (weird to explain I know), detox and trust more my gut feelings/intuition, aside of course other insights, awakenings and confronting traumas.

MDMA was my first substance ever before touching psychedelics, aside of weed and alcohol when I was younger (I don’t consume these two anymore), life changer back then. On summary, I had a real first time taste of what actually the present moment is (like being a kid again) and feel Unconditional Love towards everything and everyone around me to the point I would start crying to the beauty of everything and start forgiving myself and everyone, I might share my experience on a thread later on.

Anyways, thanks for answering ??, I know this thread is about Salvia.

Edited by Juan

Salvia gives me plenty of insight, it's just terrifying and dangerous. I can get better insight elsewhere.

2 hours ago, Benton said:

I’m excited to hear your experience!!! 
I have to say I am not a fan of salvia. It’s confusing and dysphoric in my experience. And I never really got any insight from it.

It can give you a lot of insights. Both psychological (shadows and traumas) and spiritual (the Self, Mind, identification etc). But you have to use it at a decently low dose. The best way is plain leaf.

In my case it's also very spontaneous and character-freeing; it helps me lose my neurosis and loosen up the body.

Inquire in the now.

1 minute ago, Benton said:

I got stuck in a shape?

Extracts xD

I've never become an object/shape. But I've had the entire reality being replaced by a 2D artistic fractal. It was terrifying but beautiful too xD With 20x extract. I've also seen reality become a huge colorful spiral made of marble; astonishing beautiful but made my body sweat like hell.

Use plain leaf and these thing will not happen :)

Inquire in the now.

1 minute ago, Benton said:

@billiesimon I got stuck in New York City another time? 

Hahahah what does that mean? :D

Try plain leaf, or maybe 5x if you really want to use a concentrated salvia. Go slow.

Inquire in the now.

On 3/12/2022 at 6:55 PM, Leo Gura said:

Salvia gives me plenty of insight, it's just terrifying and dangerous. I can get better insight elsewhere.

I recently read about someone who spent a lifetime as a little mushroom on a tree in a forest from a salvia trip. It's some wild sh#t. Not for me. 

10 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

I recently read about someone who spent a lifetime as a little mushroom on a tree in a forest from a salvia trip. It's some wild sh#t. Not for me. 

Ha, a Utah man reported living 7 years as another man in a different state all in the span of about 20 minutes(from the perspective of the humans around him who weren't under the influence). Imagine if everyone had that experience how radically it would alter their worldview? Of course, as I understand it he did a rather excessive dose. Most people become inanimate objects like a water tower or a table. In any case, the effect of ego replacement offered by Salvia Divinorum is undeniably powerful and paradigm shattering to say the least.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar That is very interesting and worth researching further. There is so much we don't understand about the different levels of consciousness and how and why it imagines one scenario over another. Also, why is it that during all of these trips nothing ever changes for the other people in this reality? Leo has briefly talked about different levels of imagination, but still, some of these people seem to be accessing a pretty deep level and it never affects anything here.

Edited by Matthew85

17 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

Also, why is it that during all of these trips nothing ever changes for the other people in this reality?

That's an assumption that doesn't bear close examination.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar Well you are right, it is an assumption. I am basing it on all the videos of people tripping and group trips where people are having all these wild vivid experiences but it's only happening for them. It never seems to affect anyone else or change anything in this reality. If you have read or seen examples where it did, I would love to see or read about them. DM me. Thanks!