Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
K Ghoul

US sanctions on Afghanistan threaten to kill more civilians than two decades of war

35 posts in this topic

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/6918023001

“22.8 million Afghans – more than half the population – are facing acute food insecurity. Lift Biden administration's hold on billions of central bank reserves.

More than $7 billion in international reservesbelonging to Afghanistan’s central bank. The reserves are needed for essential imports such as food and medicine, but also for the central bank to play its normal role in maintaining a functioning financial system and economic stability.

World Bank data released last month shows that food prices increased at an estimated 40% annual rate since August, putting food out of reach of many poor Afghans. They include a million children under 5 "at risk of dying due to severe acute malnutrition," according to UNICEF.”

Does US think that them withdrawing their troops and not killing people directly with machine guns is somehow better than starving civilians to death/killing them indirectly via sanctions ? 

It's easy to point the finger at Biden while a barbaric corrupt terrorist organization is in charge of that country.

Edited by vizual

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

1 minute ago, vizual said:

It's easy to point the finger at Biden while a barbaric corrupt terrorist organization is in charge of that country.

Could you please link to evidence/facts that would justify you calling Taliban barbaric corrupt terrorist organization? Would like to learn more about them without relying on just random opinions 

thank you

Thanks for bringing this information. I didn't know anything about this. 

It's Really so unethical. I hope those people find some help in such conditions. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

16 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

Does US think that them withdrawing their troops and not killing people directly with machine guns is somehow better than starving civilians to death/killing them indirectly via sanctions ? 

They obviously don't care about people's lives. They only pretend to care when it suits them.

16 hours ago, vizual said:

Any time you find yourself making hyperbolic statements like this, it's a good time to double-check your own bias.

If the Taliban is a barbaric corrupt terrorist organization, then wtf do you call America? Glorious enlightened freedom liberators?

On 11/3/2022 at 3:24 PM, vizual said:

when ussr occupied aghanistan , usa funded afghan fighters. they were called mujahideens ,heros, warriors etc for fighting against ussr. the same afghan people who fought against usa are called terrorists, extremists etc. this is double standards at its best

usa freezed 7billion afghan money but the same usa is giving 770 million dollars for ukrain from world bank for war. afghan people are selling kidney for food.

4 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

yet russia probably takes almost no refugees from the middle east while there are a lot in europe

On 3/11/2022 at 7:52 PM, Arcangelo said:

Taliban bad mmkay?

Why? Because they don’t wanna suck American dick?

I can listen to this all day… (I might have been a Muslim in some previous life of mine Idk)

The stupidest thing the Taliban did was not rename themselves. Half the world wouldn't even know who they were.

1 hour ago, BlueOak said:

The stupidest thing the Taliban did was not rename themselves. Half the world wouldn't even know who they were.

You should issue them a new fatwa ;) and maybe they’ll do it 

3 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

You should issue them a new fatwa ;) and maybe they’ll do it 

People can make life easy or hard for themselves. I guess I prefer easy.