Someone here

I've awakend to absolute solipsism. Ask Me anything

411 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, m0hsen said:

Solipsism is crazy, I've watched Leo's solipsism video (please don't dm me asking to share it with you I'm still having fun here in this forum) if Leo is right, then I am the only one consciously experiencing life, you guys are just fragments of my imagination all working to lead me to my infinite awakening. Damn man, insanely hard to swallow.

Your own self when you look in your bathroom mirror is also a figment of your imagination. There aren't any physical forms period... You aren't being "led to infinite awakening" by fake human beings while you are the real person. Nothing is working to lead you to that. That's religious type mythological thought.

13 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Hey!

I exist too now it makes up to 3 minds.

Wondered how many minds are out there?o.O

Solipsism debunked.

@Zeroguy @Bobby_2021 I exist too^^ already 4 pplXD xD God seems to be in a good mood today

15 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Hey!

I exist too now it makes up to 3 minds.

Wondered how many minds are out there?o.O

Solipsism debunked.

Why should I trust you?  ???

@Michael Jackson I don't trust you either. ?

Only I exist.

Edited by Bobby_2021

14 hours ago, Someone here said:

There is not multiple POVs happening simultaneously

What if it doesn't have to be simultaneous?

Can two minds exist non simultaneously? 

14 hours ago, Someone here said:

I'm you in a future incarnation . Right now only you exist. Nobody else. You will reincarnate and live through my pov .but until then my pov is not actual for you until you actually experience my pov .at which point it will no longer be "my" pov but yours .

This kind of makes sense. 

11 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

Your own self

My own self = Awareness, consciousness, 

Which is holding everything including the body and the world in it. I wasn't referring to the ego self.

All it takes is a shift in Consciousness to realize that you are God dreaming everything into existence and all exists within your own Mind.   However to the ego this wil be insanity because sanity itself is the ego's ability to maintain a separation between itself and other.   That is what it is or what it's identity is.  If you collapse self and other it is pure insanity for the ego.   That's why no one wants to go there and why it's such taboo.  But when you truly awaken from the dream you do realize that you are all that exists.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

How come I don't see my comment with the comments I have posted? I can see how what Leo says is a big deal but it didn't seem that way when I watched the reuploaded video.

@Someone here If you've "awakened to solipsism" why have you got a gay ass alien hippie pfp, SCREAMING, I'm a basic ass bitch, looking for a group to join 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

6 minutes ago, Benton said:

He knows he isn’t awake.

How do you know? :D

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

12 minutes ago, Benton said:

@Someone here I don’t.

But you really don’t seem like it to me.

You have plenty of conceptual knowledge about it. But that is not the same, nor is having trippy experiences the same.

Its fundamental 

That's true .I didn't take any psychedelics and I have mostly theoretical knowledge about it . But I really experienced an awakening from listening to Leo's video on solipsism. 

i just find this idea interesting. I'ts one of the most hated beliefs in esoteric philosophy and most people think it's defined as i am all that exist and everyone else in the world is not real.
Viewing it this way is wrong because it makes it seem like you have an over inflated ego.

When you contemplate on it and ask it questions it's really defined as anything outside your mind is unsure to exist. The only thing you can't doubt is your own existence, even if i tell you're not real, you know for a fact you are and no one can prove to you otherwise. The fact that you exist is the essence of solipsism.

The part where it gets confusing, is that it states anything outside the mind is unsure to exist because you can't experience it without the five senses. Everything that is outside is happening within your mind. "The body-mind and the world are objects, they appear in us, we do not appear in them

-Osho

@Benton   ? ?

-Osho