Vivaldo

A weird scenario with me....

36 posts in this topic

@Vivaldo I have a similar experience as Leo most guys who I know who get laid a lot are not as tall as me many are way better at socializing and taking initiative. 5'10-5'11 is normal. You are way taller than most women.

Yes, I get compliments for my height I am 6'3, yet it does not really help me besides creating sympathy and some socialization occasion, it's an easy thing to comment on for girls when she likes you or finds your interesting. It's not as much as you think and it's mostly in work enviroment settings as well as casual socializing with friends. Where my height is commented, yet not when going out. Can't actively recall an instance were a girl complimented my height when I was doing night game the couple of times now I went since last year. 

Tbh it's the same as when girls and guys tell you, you are good looking at one point it can be annoying. So I generally pay not to much attention to it and use the situation to be social, say thank you and give a compliment back. Won't deny it's an advantage. Socialization and taking action as well as escalating seem to be way more important than height. Most guys who are good with women I've meet are smaller than me. So, I don't think it matters as much. I'd personally rate clothing style, confidence and experience with women higher than height in terms of attracting women. As well as good leadership. Basically being assertive and fun.

Women during night game grativate to good vibes like moths towards light. It's amazing to observe that still, as I am sort of a mellow person.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

2 hours ago, Vivaldo said:

@something_else how tall? I am 5'10 

6'4

But I'm also quite lanky. Being tall is nice, especially in a busy environment like a club, it functions like a fancy shirt that gets you noticed. But it doesn't get you approached by girls. At least not girls I also find attractive.

If I go to a club for a night I'll usually get 1 or 2 girls come up and point out my height, but it's usually one of two archetypes of girl who approach me for it: questionably attractive gothy girls looking for a tall skinny guy, or extremely tall girls. Neither of these I'm into, really. They tend to have very masculine personalities on top of that if they approach you too

Closest I've had to a hot girl approach me was a girl's friend come up and say her friend thought I was cute, her friend was a hot American girl, but then I went and talked to her friend and she was clearly not into me. I'm not really sure what happened there. I suspect my personality didn't cut it :P

Long story short, waiting for girls to approach you is a terrible strategy

20 minutes ago, somegirl said:

I think girls don't approach because it is said in a society that "a man should take the lead". Just my guess. Though I would approach if I find someone very very good looking, which doesn't happen often. But I would for sure be hesitant... 

Is that you on your pfp? ?

Nope it's one my favourite actors in Bollywood. He is sort of my idol.

2 minutes ago, something_else said:

Long story short, waiting for girls to approach you is a terrible strategy

it is.

one time a woman on the street approached me but i wasn't really into her.

felt nice though ?

@somegirl here is proper picture of this cutie ? 

He's damn hot ?

Actor-Sidharth-Malhotra.jpg

EcFyUe9U0AEdL_X.jpg

Edited by Vivaldo

5 hours ago, Vivaldo said:

I don't get it? Do women never make the first move? Do they always freaking wait for the guy to initiate? I guess that really weird that no girl has approached me ever, even though it was clear that they like me.

Sometimes women do make the first move. But it's rare.

Like for every 100 approaches I've done, 1 girl approached me.

Or girls will make an effort to make it extra easy for you to talk to them, like standing extra close, making eye contact or smiling.

I think it comes down more to confidence and your energy than just looks.

You can be good looking but also look "unapproachable" in a way.

If you are positive and seem social and like good energy, like you're having fun etc, girls sometimes will open you.

Anyway you can't afford relying on girls approaching you, so just approach them instead ;)

@Vivaldo Nature set us up a certain way. The masculine is penetrating. The feminine is yielding. 

Girls giving you any kind of signals of interest and attraction is them yielding. Penetration, that's your job. 

Edited by Spence94

5 hours ago, Vivaldo said:

@somegirl here is proper picture of this cutie ? 

He's damn hot ?

4 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Haha, somegirl has a new crush ??

Hahah, I mean... He's not bad. ?

But I couldn't do long distance. 

@Vivaldo As a general rule most women prefer to be pursued. They will flirt and let you know they are interested, but they will expect you take it from there. Another part of what you are experiencing has to do with maturity level. Some older women have no problem pursuing a guy they are interested in. Be careful what you wish for though, I have often been pursued by women and it isn't always as enjoyable as you imagine it might be. 

2 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Vivaldo As a general rule most women prefer to be pursued. They will flirt and let you know they are interested, but they will expect you take it from there. Another part of what you are experiencing has to do with maturity level. Some older women have no problem pursuing a guy they are interested in. Be careful what you wish for though, I have often been pursued by women and it isn't always as enjoyable as you imagine it might be. 

Right. The natural dynamic is the man penetrating and the woman yielding. I don't like it when a woman tries to penetrate me. Haha.

Edited by Spence94

23 minutes ago, Spence94 said:

Right. The natural dynamic is the man penetrating and the woman yielding. I don't like it when a woman tries to penetrate me. Haha.

@Spence94 There have been occasions where a sexy confident woman pursued me and it was a turn on, but most of the time I don't particularly like it. I enjoy doing the pursuing.  

Thank you everyone 

I think I got my answer to a satisfactory level. ?

2 hours ago, Vivaldo said:

Thank you everyone 

I think I got my answer to a satisfactory level. ?

so what will you do?

Tap into your animal insticts while unconditioning yourself (this is more difficult than is sounds and it needs practise) and you don't need any further advice. Things will solve itself. A lion doesn't need to read a book or open a topic on finding a mate. It knows what to do because that knowledge is in his INsticts.