Giulio Bevilacqua

I am in a terrible condition. Kundalini

38 posts in this topic

Sexual energy is like a resevoir if you don't use it. If the level of energy following through you is too much I would honestly say go use it. Either to manifest what you want in life through increased drive and action, or just having sex.

Ground of course, lots of grounding. Bare feet on the grass. Drink lots of water, time near water is great.  One useful way to tell if its energetic is go to sit by water or the ocean and see if you are suddenly calm. Calm exercises, spend time in nature, eat the right foods, get away from what is making you tense until you've given yourself time to breathe that sort of thing. If you are into incense white sage is useful, tibetan bells are great, calming natural music, or finding whatever works for you.

Of course the go too book:
http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/

Finally I read its a long way to a piece of grass. That's probably an issue right there. If you are surrounded by concrete, metal, and electronics you'll have trouble. Infact when you get into energy work the first thing you are going to need to do is remove your rings or metal piercings.

:D Someone post the same link at the same time, well if that isn't a synchronicity heh.

*Oh of course get some plants too, look after them. If nature is a long way from you bring it inside.

Edited by BlueOak

If i get through this challenge, i'll invite you all to Italy 

Edited by Giulio Bevilacqua
adding

2 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

Yes i went, to doctors. I did many tests and they could not find anything. Quite funny

Is it possible for you to write what tests so people in the future having similar problems and finding this thread might know what has failed?

6 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Is it possible for you to write what tests so people in the future having similar problems and finding this thread might know what has failed?

Yes i mainly did echography/scan test in different parts of the body. Especially two times in my stomach area. They could not find anything 

Contact Tara Springett. She specializes in helping and facilitating those that are dealing with very rough kundalini symptoms and syndrome. This is literally what she does and she can really help you. 

Go to her website and schedule a session with her. 

https://www.taraspringett.com/

Check out Mary Mueller Shutan's book on kundalini.

http://maryshutan.com/books-2/
You can find all of her books on Amazon, she is a shamanic practitioner with a lot of experience in energy work.  I really trust and recommend her.  This book will work like a guide to help you all the way through that kind of process.

Balance the 5 elements 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I think the best advice here can be summed up to this: find a teacher who specializes in Kundalini. 

A few have been posted here.

Choose the one you resonate with and trust.

Another resource to check out is the r/kundalini subreddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/kundalini/wiki/index

Violent Kriyas can be hard to handle. They are caused by pent-up energy trying to escape from the body, a bit like a balloon you let go of and it starts thrashing all over the place.

The best approach is to deflate the balloon slowly and gradually so to speak, through controlled Kriyas. You have to practice this during meditation, allow Kriyas to manifest in a controlled manner whilst you keep a firm grip over their intensity and manner of manifestation. It's all about control. 

If you ask me, combining SR and smoking weed was a very bad move, you fucked up big time and now you're suffering the consequences. Anything you can do to deflate built up energy should help. 

I had a friend who was in a similar situation, it went away in a year or so however he is still traumatized.

Tbh you dont need to discover the wheel by yourself - some people have experience with kundalini and will help you. Your task is to find those people. One advise from the right person will save you lots of trial and error. A lot of the random advice is bs. Advising someone to look at Crowley when he is into old school yoga... 

3 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

Another resource to check out is the r/kundalini subreddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/kundalini/wiki/index

Violent Kriyas can be hard to handle. They are caused by pent-up energy trying to escape from the body, a bit like a balloon you let go of and it starts thrashing all over the place.

The best approach is to deflate the balloon slowly and gradually so to speak, through controlled Kriyas. You have to practice this during meditation, allow Kriyas to manifest in a controlled manner whilst you keep a firm grip over their intensity and manner of manifestation. It's all about control. 

If you ask me, combining SR and smoking weed was a very bad move, you fucked up big time and now you're suffering the consequences. Anything you can do to deflate built up energy should help. 

But if the energy is trying to express it self through whirling why should I try to control it ? I thought that I has a innate intelligence and knows what is best. Am I wrong ? 

51 minutes ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

But if the energy is trying to express it self through whirling why should I try to control it ? I thought that I has a innate intelligence and knows what is best. Am I wrong ? 

Not quite. It can get vicious and destructive if you don't control it properly. You should allow kriyas to manifest to a certain degree, but they should be under controlled circumstances, preferably in a safe place, where you're alone and can't hurt yourself. A friend of mine used to work as a cop when Kriyas started manifesting pretty violently. He used to head to the bathroom for a few minutes to thrash around a bit, then he was good to go. 

@Giulio Bevilacqua

I told you earlier that you need to let go. Go and read my reply on the first page and stop thinking in excess. Kundalini energy is not some complicated thing like many mystics and yoga experts tell you. It's basically learning to let go and, if you are trying to control that practise then you are doing completely against the "teaching" and that is why you suffer. Of course the teacher will punish you from bad action, because how else you know which is right and which is wrong. It's trial and error, my bro. Go see which works for you and I say that doing that letting go to some point will make it easier. Trust me <3

Who told you that "others" are real?