Barna

5-meo - Breathing Through Your Forehead

17 posts in this topic

Every time I used 5-MeO I felt afterwards a cool sensation on my forehead, like it was coated with mint.

Today after my 5-MeO meditation, while coming back, I felt like I wasn't breathing through my nose, I felt like I was breathing through my forehead and crown. And I remembered that it wasn't the first time I felt like that, but I never payed attention to it before. It was like the air was coming through my forehead, but not as physical air, rather like air-energy. And the whole body breathed, not just the chest, as we feel usually. As I focused on that I maintained the deep meditative state a little bit longer.

I think this is the reason why I feel the cool sensation on my forehead after the experience. Because I still feel the "air" coming through.

Try it out next time! ;)

If you have any questions, leave a comment. :) 

@Barna Believe me I would love to try 5-meo-dmt, but currently I don't have the resources to travel to the southeastern u.s. to acquire it.  I had an out of body using salvia divinorum 60x extract, but one needs a sitter while tripping.

On 18/01/2017 at 5:40 AM, Barna said:

Today after my 5-MeO meditation, while coming back, I felt like I wasn't breathing through my nose, I felt like I was breathing through my forehead and crown.

Check for air leaks - perhaps the 5-MeO has burned a hole through the top of one of your nostrils.  And if so, try whistling through it.  :|

Hey there Barna, breathing through your forehead holee...

No chance you misinterpreted Leo's Life Purpose Course as a Life Porpoise Course I guess..?

Edited by FirstglimpseOMG
Addressed wrong person in post

Forget 5 meo, im currently trying to breathe through my forehead lmao. I actually never tried, this is a meditation,  thank you senpai.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

The legends says, Atlantean people "breathed" through their pineal gland, that's how they stopped ageing. I guess now at least I know where this legend is coming from.

But I think I was still "high" when I wrote this post. When I had this experience I felt like the whole existence was just me breathing through my forehead. :D
This is why I felt that this was so important.

I've had the same experience with dreams, psychedelic states and meditation. Every time i am in these states i literally feel my Pineal/Minds-Eye vibrating and sometimes see visions of sacred geometrical patterns and fractals in front of me.  The more activated it is, the higher the vibration, the easier to tap into higher/deeper states of consciousness.

When you are in these states or coming down, you are still more tapped into your energy body(if you will) than your physical body thus why these things can occur from time to time. Just like when you wake up from a dream and cant move, sometimes you wake before you have come back completely.

Why these things happen, i have no idea but its just the beginning my friends. There's so much more interesting sensations we have forgotten about that will present themselves in time. At the end everything will be answered with simplicity.

As Simplicity, is the Ultimate form of Sophistication.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Now I can recreate this "feeling the energy" experience with binaural beats. Has any of you tried it?

5 hours ago, Barna said:

Now I can recreate this "feeling the energy" experience with binaural beats. Has any of you tried it?

Yeah, I use HoloSync now for 5 months. I can recreate a part of the MeO-experience in meditation especially so in the days right after the experience.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

7 minutes ago, Azrael said:

Yeah, I use HoloSync now for 5 months. I can recreate a part of the MeO-experience in meditation especially so in the days right after the experience.

Same with I-Doser.

@Azrael Have you tried listening to HoloSync WHILE on the trip? My thinking is that it could help the brain to recall the memory of the experience next time when you listen to the beats. 

9 hours ago, Barna said:

Have you tried listening to HoloSync WHILE on the trip? My thinking is that it could help the brain to recall the memory of the experience next time when you listen to the beats. 

Nope, I haven't so far, but I always play a very certain piece of very relaxing music in the background. It's one of my psychedelic tripping pieces. But that's just for the atmosphere. I have no problems recalling the experience after it in the sense that it'll come if I want it or not. And it'll also transform my hugely. It always does. The last time I did it, I needed until know to really integrate it. Now, I begin to feel to be able to go further. Did you have a breakthrough yet? That seems to make an lasting impression on you.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

The very first time I started with 20 mg (vaporized). Less than that just seemed to be too little. It was also the first time trying my scale, so I thought that my scale was malfunctioning. Man, that trip humbled me. :D 
When I woke up, I was lying on my bed in fetal position just feeling "it's too much, it's too much, it's too much...".

So yes, I think I had a breakthrough, but I don't remember anything from the peak of the trip.

Since then, I only tried smaller doses, around 10 mg.

The good thing about vaporizing is that you can have two peaks, by smoking also the leftover from the pipe immediately after you come back from the first peak. And it's funny, because the second peak is also as surprising as the first one. :D You have just come back from the experience half a minute ago, but when you go the second time, you remember that it's the same experience you just had, but you couldn't imagine, that it is that deep. :) 

This is why I think that I can't recall the peak of the experience by listening to beats. I can recall the sensory perceptions: feeling my body becoming vapor and the feeling that I exist without the body. But I don't trick myself into thinking that I can recall the peak. Because I know, that the peak surprises me every time with how deep it is.

Last time I had a "MeO hangover" the next day. You can call it a lasting impression. :D I woke up in the morning shaking and I felt like I was on MeO while sleeping. I couldn't concentrate on my tasks until afternoon because my chest was full of energy, and I felt like I will start shaking if I ask the question "Am I aware?"

But to be sincere, I don't really know what you mean, when you say "breakthrough". Maybe next time I will try the 20 mg again, let's see what it does to me now.

:)) Yep, @Azrael, now I know what a breakthrough is. Forget all the bs I said before. :D 

Yes, it does make a lasting impression. I am back on Earth now, but I don't think I can ever forget the understanding I just had. 

Thank you for the motivation! :)

Just came from a tantra workshop wherein we did this exercise where we put our finger on our forehead/3rd eye spot and we were instructed to imagine breathing into it, to your root chakra, and then breathing out again', I totally forgot about this thread, I had no expectations, anyways, I just did it and when I 'breathed in' I felt a sort of pulling sensation like air would feel, and then I 'breathed out' and I not only felt the energy on my finger but also a light breeze consistently, amazing. Then I thought about this thread and I was like, huuuh, intereesstingg.