Antor8188

Girl treated you like dogshit?

38 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura did it ever happen when you approached a girl she gave a disgusting look and did not even talk to you properly? For example you said hi how are you and she gave a disgusting look and did not even talk? It happened to a lot of guys doing cold approaches

Moved to Dating, Relationships, Sexuality forum

This is quite normal.

Especially in the beginning when your energy/vibe is off and comes of as unauthentic.

Sometimes people have a bad day, too.

16 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

@Leo Gura did it ever happen when you approached a girl she gave a disgusting look and did not even talk to you properly? For example you said hi how are you and she gave a disgusting look and did not even talk? It happened to a lot of guys doing cold approaches

Dude, I've had girls punch me in the mouth.

I've had girls claw me in the neck till blood was pouring out.

I've had a girl report me to the police for sex trafficking.

If you go out long enough, the craziest shit will happen to you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Damn.

You sure you didn't do anything creepy to make these girls do those things to you? lol

Edited by Hardkill

2 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

You sure you didn't do anything creepy to make these girls do those things to you? lol

Well, I did tell her I was gonna sell her into sexual slavery. But sometimes a girl just can't take a joke ¬¬

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, I did tell her I was gonna sell her into sexual slavery. But sometimes a girl just can't take a joke ¬¬

Haha. 

I probably would've eventually tried saying something like that to a girl just to see what happens.

Maybe, she was either a prude or had some kind of sexual trauma from her past.

Be careful saying outlandish things to girls. They can easily get offended and take them the wrong way.

I once told a girl that her friend looks like her daughter (because the friend looks like 16). The girl got so pissed off, thinking that I called her old.

So learn to control your tongue or one day you will regret it.

This happens all the time. It's a good sign because when you're an inoffensive nice guy then girls have no reason to react negatively to you. When you try to charm and mate them, then you expose yourself to the true harsh nature of the real world ;)

Welcome to the fun cowboy. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful saying outlandish things to girls. They can easily get offended and take them the wrong way.

I once told a girl that her friend looks like her daughter (because the friend looks like 16). The girl got so pissed off, thinking that I called her old.

So learn to control your tongue or one day you will regret it.

Yeah, I've been learning that the hard way after kicked out of a number of places and dating sites.

However, I thought that girls like to feel both negative emotions and positive emotions, which is why they get addicted to drama.

It's like playing with fireworks. It usually works well, but then one day you blow your finger off.

99 girls can love your joke, but all it takes is 1 girl to freak the fuck out over it and you're in trouble.

Do not be too vulgar. This is bad game. You don't want to create an adversary out of the girl. You want to be on her side. Don't tease girls too hard. Girls are pretty fragile. You can easily offend them.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's like playing with fireworks. It usually works well, but then one day you blow your finger off.

99 girls can love your joke, but all it takes is 1 girl to freak the fuck out over it and you're in trouble.

Do not be too vulgar. This is bad game. You don't want to create an adversary out of the girl. You want to be on her side. Don't tease girls too hard. Girls are pretty fragile. You can easily offend them.

So, then why do guys like RSD Julien say that you want her to feel like she's on an emotional roller coaster whereby feels good a lot of times and also feels bad a lot of other times?

Edited by Hardkill

29 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

So, then why do guys like RSD Julien say that you want her to feel like she's on an emotional roller coaster whereby feels good a lot of times and also feels bad a lot of other times?

Well...

1) It's very manipulative. So expect it to attract toxic girls with personality problems.

2) Bad emotions don't have to mean offending or insulting her. You don't want her too feel bad a lot of times. Sprinkle it in a little bit just for variety. But even that is pretty manipulative so be careful.

Overall I suggest you stay away from emotional manipulation as much as you can. It can lead to the dark side.

If you are just unfiltered, this will naturally results in ups and downs in the conversation, with nice emotional range. The point is you don't just want to be saying things to please her like the typical nice guy. Sometimes you say things that she may not like. But without offending her.

For example if a girl says she's from Kentucky, rather than saying, "Oh, Kentucky, that's cool" I might deliberately say, "What the fuck is in Kentucky?" -- as though I am judging her for being backwards.

See, in that case I'm being deliberately provocative and even negative in order to create some interesting emotional range.

Or if she says she likes X, I might say, "I fucking hate X". Again, to create some drama. But this must be done playfully, not too seriously. You don't actually hate anything, you're just acting up a bit to create a fun dynamic.

Sometimes if a girl tells me she's from some backwards state like Arkansas, I will tell her, "If we nuked your state tomorrow, no one would even care ;)" Usually this gets a good response. But sometimes a girl will get offended and it blows up the set.

Offending girls is bad game, so watch out.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well...

1) It's very manipulative. So expect it to attract toxic girls with personality problems.

2) Bad emotions don't have to mean offending or insulting her. You don't want her too feel bad a lot of times. Sprinkle it in a little bit just for variety. But even that is pretty manipulative so be careful.

Overall I suggest you stay away from emotional manipulation as much as you can. It can lead to the dark side.

If you are just unfiltered, this will naturally results in ups and downs in the conversation, with nice emotional range. The point is you don't just want to be saying things to please her like the typical nice guy. Sometimes you say things that she may not like. But without offending her.

Ah okay, so disrespecting a girl in anyway never works and in general only say and do things that she may feel negative about but aren't that big of a deal. Even then, only do this for a small amount of time.

Edited by Hardkill

@Hardkill Dude, I don't mean to insult you. But please get finally off this forum and go get some real experience. Your theorizing is just waste of time for you. 

1 hour ago, Valach said:

@Hardkill Dude, I don't mean to insult you. But please get finally off this forum and go get some real experience. Your theorizing is just waste of time for you. 

I wish I could right now practice cold approach a lot more, but unfortunately the COVID pandemic is still not over yet and I can't afford to get infected because I live with elderly parents with preexisting conditions that make them vulnerable to having a severe case of this virus. Also, the places I used to go to near my place which usually have large crowds of people are still kinda empty now because those places have either been temporarily closed down or have limited the amount of people allowed to be within the vicinity because of their pandemic related restrictions.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've had girls claw me in the neck till blood was pouring out.

If you go out long enough, the craziest shit will happen to you.

? i don't think i'm ready for that

did get into a fight with a guy though because of a woman which was horrible

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Basically negging 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Antor8188

Most of the times cold approaches can vary, and sometimes worse depending on your if you have enough to pass the trait checks. I had a few nasty encounters when my trait check rolled low, didn't have enough INT/PER/AWA, and all it took was a joke uncalibrated.

Golden rule, must always grind for EXP, and farm those trait points.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What was supposed to be funny about that? ? Genuinely curious.

Those kind of stuff can actually make a girl scared, especially if she doesn't know a guy. "Who knows what kind of people there are", she would think.

Edited by somegirl

21 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

My first day of doing nightgame the first Girl i approached called me literally "pig" from the distance (she was with other Girls).

That was the heaviest. Then yeah with other 2 more It happened What you are saying.

Not a good night definetely. ?