INFP RACOON BABY

Why not use a paywall to improve the quality of this forum?

56 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

then why can't I criticize him in the same breath

What reason do you have to criticize him? @Preety_India Because he attacked your leader?

Edited by Yali

Hey Yali just out of interest would you pay leo 2 dollars if he put up a paywall on this forum?

6 minutes ago, Yali said:

What reason do you have to criticize him? @Preety_India

I'm not engaging in this argument or debate or whatever. Find someone else to bug. I don't owe you any explanation for my decisions. If you think I'm wrong, you're totally free to think that and I don't have to care about it. I did what was right in my mind and I didn't lose sleep over it. Go do something else or sit here and debate with others. You argue too much, it's impossible, you don't understand the meaning of paradigm lock where two people have diametrically opposite views and there will be no middle ground, yet you continue arguing just for the sake of winning. Leo is not a leader, not my leader or anyone's, you're trying too hard mate, it is all about defending Leo's work. That work is useful for me and others here so obviously I'm going to defend it, you want to call it a cult maybe because that suits your narrative. If you have a POV, why are you ramming it down my throat? Who said I was interested in your POV? I have my own POV, and if you don't like it, that's fine too. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

I don't owe you any explanation for my decisions.

I never said you did. @Preety_India

4 minutes ago, INFP RACOON BABY said:

Hey Yali just out of interest would you pay leo 2 dollars if he put up a paywall on this forum?

sure @INFP RACOON BABY

12 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

where two people have diametrically opposite views

You don't share Adepetus's POV and so that makes him a bad-faith actor? I think that's very uncharitable. You should respect perspectives that aren't your's even if you don't agree with them. @Preety_India

Edited by Yali

Just now, Yali said:

You don't share Adepetus's POV and so that makes him a bad-faith actor? I think that's very uncharitable.

You should respect perspectives that aren't your's even if you don't agree with them. @Preety_India

No there's no perspective there. It's a matter of what I think of him and what he is doing. If someone is selling cocaine you can't tell me to respect their perspective on why they are selling cocaine. I just don't respect them, finish. Now you don't get to decide what I should respect and what I should not. That's my free will. 

If you think it's uncharitable of me, do I really need to care? Am I here to people please? 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

I just don't respect them, finish

Yea but why don't you respect him? Because he's attacked Leo, and you would do anything to defend Leo.

@Preety_India

Edited by Yali

1 minute ago, Yali said:

Yea but why don't you respect him?

Because I don't have respect for people who make reactionary videos. They are trolls in my eyes, maybe not in your eyes, but surely in my eyes. 

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

reactionary videos

@Preety_India His video criticizes Leo, and so you ascribe negative intentions to his video, calling it "reactionary".

You would do anything to defend Leo.

Edited by Yali

@Preety_India His video criticizes Leo, and so you ascribe negative intentions to his video, calling it "reactionary".

You would do anything to defend Leo.

Enough.  Leave it be.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

useless bickering.

It's not useless. Actualized.org looks like a "cult of a personality" when folks defend Leo at all costs. @Knowledge Hoarder

Edited by Yali

It's not useless. Actualized.org looks like a "cult of a personality" when folks defend Leo at all costs. @Knowledge Hoarder

Don't hate this. Its a mentorship effect and very useful for personal development.

People put trust in and let their ego down with their mentor, which helps them take on what the mentor says. Even if I said it or you said, it would cause an egoic response. Someone who has helped them or reached a certain level of emotional trust or reliability etc. It does cause people to defend them perhaps more than they need, but that's completely understandable if you understand what I mean above. Its close to love, trust, letting people in, or making emotional connections, I realise its to someone you've not met. But heck people have been doing that toward products, companies and personalities for as long as i've been alive.

@Leo Gura

Leo, if you don't know what the definition of a troll is then its probably best not to use it, but let me give you a few pointers.

• Calling you out for delusional claims around psychic superpowers and healing abilities is not trolling - its valid criticism
  • Discussing the atmosphere within Actualized.org in the wake of a members suicide is not trolling - its valid criticism
  • Highlighting the cult-like mentality within this community which cannot tolerate any criticism is not trolling - its valid criticism

Just because you don't like what someone says about you doesn't make them "a troll", so please try and be less sloppy with your language - that's another valid criticism. Its an extremely lazy approach to simply label someone who has a differing opinion as a troll, but I guess that is easier than looking in the mirror and actually facing up to some uncomfortable truths.

Serious question - Am I trolling you now Leo?

19 minutes ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:
  • Calling you out for delusional claims around psychic superpowers and healing abilities is not trolling - its valid criticism

This is not a valid criticism. Psychic powers are not delusional. Healing abilities exist. I have myself encountered psychics who have extraordinary abilities that the normal human population doesn't. Just because you don't believe it doesn't make it Delusional. 

• Discussing the atmosphere within Actualized.org in the wake of a members suicide is not trolling - its valid criticism

The atmosphere at Actualized. Org does not encourage/support suicide. In fact it helps people who are suicidal. If anyone takes the decision to commit suicide its up to them. In the wake of the suicide, Leo made it clear that he doesn't want people to die to experience consciousness. Leo is not a heartless monster running a suicide cult. He is well aware of the consequences of spiritual work that's why he took down the video of Solipsism. Learn to appreciate his effort. So to make him look like suicidal cult running guy is disingenuous, baseless and bogus, nothing valid about it. 

• Highlighting the cult-like mentality within this community which cannot tolerate any criticism is not trolling - its valid criticism

Leo handles criticism from his members in the most impeccable manner, I'm yet to see someone so humble and down to earth, he interacts with everyone here, he is aware of his own mistakes. He is pretty tolerant. And he never pressures anyone to follow his path strictly. Nor does he threaten anyone. This place is free for people to join and work on themselves. People are here by their own will. Perhaps you might want to look up the definition of a cult. People admiring and appreciating his work is not a cult. 

BTW, this has been endlessly debated before. 

Take your bogus claims elsewhere. Stop bugging the poor guy with your trollish criticisms. 

Your stuff has already been debunked. 

Edited by Preety_India

@INFP RACOON BABY some newbie comes up to the forum  asking for a paywall LOL..

no. don't agree with a paywall to post on a forum xD their ain't much trolls here either other than one or two that pops up sometimes. that's why the mods exist huh?

.@Yali u got a point dude! adeptus had fairly good intentions with him. but, u kw ,...his videos and the accusations are mostly surface level stuff and doesn't lead far.  

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

@AdeptusPsychonautica oh shit! the man is HERE!!!!

ahahaahaaa.... 

wait, if the forum members or any other followers defend leo in a cultlike manner, then they are prob not advanced as they claim to be xD he is just a talking head.

but, even I can defend leo if the accusations are based on a shallow surface level accounts.

and the other thing is, suicide happpens everywhere, everyday. and here as well. I don't kw how many people who watched ur videos are dead by now.

the difference is, here it is recorded and that makes people highlight it as something huge . and u must kw spirituality has a ton of traps. and all of us have been warned repeatedly. responsibility is yours to take for applying any advice without proper scrutiny.

if you doubt supernatural powers, then u are literally crazy dude.

my cat can materialize rats in to existence with his powers in just minutes. if u call that fake, i' m gonna call your momma right away about your irresponsible behavior xD Jk i won't tell ur mom btw

Edited by happyhappy

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

5 minutes ago, happyhappy said:

but, even I can defend leo if the accusations are based on a shallow surface level accounts.

That's what I'm doing. His accusations are just surface level with no real evidence or validity, baseless claims that he keeps parroting like a broken record. 

And anyone who goes against him, he immediately jumps on calling/labeling them a "cult member." 

What a strategy lol. This is all about his ego, just to feel good that he somehow proved himself right. 

He starts his endless trollish debates to make himself seem right. 

He has been debunked several times but he keeps coming here just to start useless arguments with Leo. 

Edited by Preety_India

1 hour ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

@Leo Gura

Leo, if you don't know what the definition of a troll is then its probably best not to use it, but let me give you a few pointers.

Just because you don't like what someone says about you doesn't make them "a troll", so please try and be less sloppy with your language - that's another valid criticism. Its an extremely lazy approach to simply label someone who has a differing opinion as a troll, but I guess that is easier than looking in the mirror and actually facing up to some uncomfortable truths.

Serious question - Am I trolling you now Leo?

To be fair, you are reacting to a cheeky comment that was meant as a joke as if it was some formal argument put forth for you to examine, that alone can make it easy to perceive you as a troll. But other than that, even if you have valid critiques, the way you bring the across is pretty toxic from what I have seen, which also makes it easier for people to dismiss you entirely.

Glory to Israel