Epikur

Klaus Schwab Penetrates Justin Trudeau

15 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Epikur said:

You’ll Own Nothing And Be Happy About It

Sounds like awakening ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sounds like awakening ;)

You'll own nothing because the rich will own everything and will rent it to you. 

Awakening only for the poor. 

10 minutes ago, Shawn Philips said:

You'll own nothing because the rich will own everything and will rent it to you.

So, just like it's always been for the last 10,000 years?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

LOL!

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Where does the incentive to work come from when you can't claim what your energies go into or theres no private ownership. In the past or in small tribes people may have worked without ownership for the tribe but they were blood related and had more kinship, so to be more selfless was easier as it was for family, blood etc. Now we live in mixed societies of millions, society is so abstract to us. The only way would be if people became higher conscious to look past superficial divisions of race, creed, etc. Seems its a scalability issue .. 

Edited by zazen

For more info on the WEF and their agenda and vision for humanity, this series can help you to get started

https://rumble.com/vtra0h-it-comes-with-a-smile-part-1-long.html

Here's their website and note that they are in relations with the UN, and so with the UN comes the WEF

https://www.weforum.org/press/2019/06/world-economic-forum-and-un-sign-strategic-partnership-framework/

Here's are there "partners". 

https://www.weforum.org/partners/

The WEF and the UN are going to solve climate change (global warming) and yet their partners range from Cargil, BP, Aramco and many others who are the greatest contributors to c02 emissions and deforestation. 

BP has over $34,209,428,006 in environment-related offenses. Sounds like a great partner, right? 

https://violationtracker.goodjobsfirst.org/prog.php?parent=bp

Penetrating Schwab is horny :)

WEF Around the world.png

Edited by Johnny Galt

@Leo Gura

On 21/02/2022 at 6:43 PM, Leo Gura said:

Sounds like awakening ;)

Yes, true. And to make it quicker lets employ power hungry devils to be in charge of the process.

@Johnny Galt I also wouldn't be surprised if the opposition parties in most countries also have ties to the WEF, they can't let the silly public ruin their agenda now can they! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 To you and all else reading this thread, for various reasons, I'm beginning to see that with a fixation on Klaus and the WEF we become distracted. It's good to expose and yet when fixated much else can pass by us. I would turn your attention towards all the digital id tech and it's implementation within your own nation. I'll say more in time. For canadians I'd take a closer look at DIACC (Digital ID Authentication Council of Canada) https://diacc.ca

It comes with a smile and nice sounding words, and yet what are it's implications, what else comes with this? how would our lives look day to day? Also consider the relationship it creates with kids, kids and this tech. 

Canada's Digital ID Future - A Federated ApproachL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDbuAHu9FvI

Edited by Johnny Galt

On 21/02/2022 at 7:43 PM, Leo Gura said:

Sounds like awakening ;)

But I would like to become awakened in my own time, not being forced into it, I don't believe that works. I don't really see anything good in this whole Great Reset agenda.

"It's important we have clarity and visibility into the power constructs that got us to this point, but I don't want to focus to much on their agenda and where they want to take it, because that's there fantasy and by giving that fantasy more energy we're only helping to manifest that.

Versus, we use our collective conscious our collective power to start focusing on a purpose that people can all come behind and get together on, and start identifying what some of the ideal outcomes for a society would be. We could start to put out the challenges to build these, and start realizing and manifesting them

As Buckminster Fuller once said, you can't fix a system by fighting it, you need to build new systems which make the existing systems obsolete."

Kyle Kemper (Justin Trudeau's half brother)

Edited by Johnny Galt

@Tech36363 These are their fantasy's, not here in this reality. They will try, and yet we are also here and a part of this equation, and so make a choice of what you stand for and stand in it embodied. In that, in a collective uniting and standing as one, we transform it all.