Preety_India

You have to go through intense fear to experience love

33 posts in this topic

Have you experienced (ever) real, brutal, primal fear? And what did it do to you? Didn't you run for your dear life? Didn't you want to do everything to save yourself? 

Since yesterday I had been contemplating on love and fear. In my deepest moments of fear and panic, I discovered love for myself. I told myself - "please please please love yourself." The ego was not able to comprehend this. Self love is tricky, it fools you into assuming it's selfishness. But you have to love yourself no matter what, there just isn't an alternative. When your survival is in great danger and you're torn between life and death, do or die situations, that's when you discover self love. When you're going off the edge and losing yourself, only two words can save you - "have courage." in these moments of extreme courage, you discover love for yourself. 

Capture this moment forever. Expand this self love. Be gentle. (when have you really loved your self at all, do you remember?) you starved yourself. Your inner self is hungry and thirsty for love. 

Go love yourself. That's the only thing that lasts. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I have yes. I was addicted to psychedelics for a good period of time. One of my DMT trips gave me actual PTSD. Another one fucked me up to the point of yelling and crying, and literally flushing it all and ending the chapter completely. Though fortunately only one of the two gave me PTSD.

In no trip I have ever had however, and I have tripped really hard (combinations of high doses of acid and DMT and ketamine etc), have I EVER felt love. I felt an MDMA type rush once, and awe/astonishment some other times. But never love. I barely feel it in sober life either, or on MDMA. I do love my family but I know my ability to experience love is very muted.

fear is f-eel e-verything a r-isk

on my deathbed it is the only thing asked of me, what risks have i taken

I think there's truth to what you're saying but i wouldn't say someone has to go through intense fear/pain to experience love, love is only now in the present, there's nothing anyone has to do to experience love, that would imply conditional love. This idea of someone only getting love if they go through intense pain isn't unconditional.

I agree so much with what @Preety_India said. But also with

14 minutes ago, AuroraDream said:

I think there's truth to what you're saying but i wouldn't say someone has to go through intense fear/pain to experience love, love is only now in the present, there's nothing anyone has to do to experience love, that would imply conditional love. This idea of someone only getting love if they go through intense pain isn't unconditional.

I guess whatever "has" to go through this intense fear or pain: Is the part of us that thinks that there is a prerequisite to Love/Bliss/Untity.
That part of us that has been programmed or taken on as belief: That to get something we have to go through something rough.
This black and white way of thinking in this world, has been going on for too long. And that system is shattering more and more now.
All we have to do, is to be willing to give up the old paradigm and give in to Unconditional Love.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

15 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Preety_India

?? The beauty you are is truly overwhelming. 

It's my most beautiful insight so far and I finally came across this in my mind after serious contemplation for 4 years. 

Now that's something. 

I appreciate the responses. 

Cheers. 

It took an incredibly long time and hard work to get this insight. 

I was waiting for this since 4 years. 

It brought tears in my eyes. 

@Nahm this was a super emotional insight from me that I obtained from spending my time here and I give this insight to you. Treasure it please ?? namaste

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India

Its like intense situations destroy the mental layers we’ve clothed ourselves with unconsciously and unveil what has always been present. 

It’s so beautiful.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

Just now, Marcel said:

@Preety_India

Its like intense situations destroy the mental layers we’ve clothed ourselves with unconsciously and unveil what has always been present. 

It’s so beautiful.

Yes exactly. Beautifully stated. 

18 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

I have yes. I was addicted to psychedelics for a good period of time. One of my DMT trips gave me actual PTSD. Another one fucked me up to the point of yelling and crying, and literally flushing it all and ending the chapter completely. Though fortunately only one of the two gave me PTSD.

In no trip I have ever had however, and I have tripped really hard (combinations of high doses of acid and DMT and ketamine etc), have I EVER felt love. I felt an MDMA type rush once, and awe/astonishment some other times. But never love. I barely feel it in sober life either, or on MDMA. I do love my family but I know my ability to experience love is very muted.

All we need is a combination of Rupert Spira and Bob Proctor and Tony Robbins. Rupert Spira to teach fundamental truths and Bob Proctor to teach relative truths

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

All we need is a combination of Rupert Spira and Bob Proctor and Tony Robbins. Rupert Spira to teach fundamental truths and Bob Proctor to teach relative truths

Rupert Spira will not give you the total Truth because he is not fully awake

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Preety_India said:

Would you call him Stage Turquoise? 

Absolutely 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Absolutely 

Awesome. :)

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

In what sense is he not fully awake ?  Can you clarify this statement ? 

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

No one will ever "give" you total Truth. Rupert is a treasure. Be grateful such a clear and eloquent teacher freely gives his pointers again and again.

It won't get any better than this using words:

21 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Your inner self is hungry and thirsty for love. 

Go love yourself. That's the only thing that lasts. 

Beautiful! Yes <3

It's funny though, because God knows it is never not-love, never not-itself. So even though this knot of not seeing love/self builds its contraction over years, the moment it releases, all seriousness of this drama melts away. All along, the drama was itself made of this love that it had been seeking all this time.