Someone here

What to talk about with girls ?

37 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

I'm able to talk only about "serious" things

i also often have to stop myself from talking about too "dark" or "deep" subjects.

like for example a few weeks ago i met a woman, then we went to a club and drank. and somehow we or i started talking about stuff like childhood and anxieties and spirituality. and the woman didn't seem opposed she was also interested in psychedelics or whatever and a social worker. but then it can become too serious or like some sort of therapy session.

i'll also often like to talk about things like death with people, even if i don't know them well also with guys or whatever. and i think it can be interesting because many people never think or talk about these things. but it can also become like a party pooper vibe.

they like men who would prioritize working on themselves rather than on trying to work on getting a pussy from them.

You talk about anything, but you see, as long as you always choose "working on myself", as always, the outcome,  whatever comes out of your mouth will make her pussy wet.

all this talk is summarized as follows:

in your "subconscious mind", if you manage to place "self improvement" as your number 1 priority, its over bro.

men want to talk from the head women want to talk from the heart, ask them how that made them feel and what they would do in that situation and what's their language of love and what is their attachment style and random stuff like that

whatever feeling you have channel that into your voice. say whatever you want and feel no shame. eliminate shame from your emotional body and psyche, sad is better than shame, anything is better than shame especially with women. you can even talk bad about yourself and do it shamelessly that's what the not bragging advice from Leo is. it's being shameless bro. if you say "i'm a lazy fucker" in a happy, edgy tone, she'll want your dick. if you're all bashful "duuuuh i'm lazzzzyyyy i shouldn't be" you suck. you gotta become shameless then it doesn't matter at all what you say as long as you don't say anything too outrageous for the setting. like you have to figure that part out for yourself but it's okay because if you accidentally say something innappropriate in a grocery store and get rejected in an embarrassing way that will just make you both more knowledgable and shameless in the future.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Talk about yourself like a narcissist.

I always do that unconsciously. I must be a little narcissist. Its good to know that Girls like that LoL

@Someone here You sure there is no blockage around Girls of any kind? Do you make other people laugh in the past?

8 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

i'll also often like to talk about things like death with people, even if i don't know them well also with guys or whatever. and i think it can be interesting because many people never think or talk about these things. but it can also become like a party pooper vibe.

most people will find it weird or creepy, I learned to postpone asking them if they would like to watch Ronnie McNutt suicide stream or showing them gangstalking security agents videos for later, if ever.

15 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

most people will find it weird or creepy, I learned to postpone asking them if they would like to watch Ronnie McNutt suicide stream or showing them gangstalking security agents videos for later, if ever.

i wouldn't want to see that either :/ 

i'd discuss it with cha though 

i remember one time i was with a group of people and i said something like  "i wonder who'll be the first person of us to go out" and they were like staaaaahhhp

or one time not too long ago i talked about death with a guy at a bar, because one of my friends died recently and when i left he came to me and said something like "thank you man i never talk about death or think about it but it ws good that we did"

Edited by PurpleTree

6 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

i wouldn't want to see that either :/ 

i'd discuss it with cha though 

Well how would we discuss it if you haven’t seen it lol

7 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

or one time not too long ago i talked about death with a guy at a bar, because one of my friends died recently and when i left he came to me and said something like "thank you man i never talk about death or think about it but it ws good that we did"

wow 

5 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Well how would we discuss it if you haven’t seen it lol

well you'd just give me a detailed account of what happened

and then we'd say how we feel about it, how it relates to us and society 

the end :D 

spongebob-rainbow.gif

2 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

well you'd just give me a detailed account of what happened

and then we'd say how we feel about it, how it relates to us and society 

the end :D 

spongebob-rainbow.gif

Lol nah :)

10 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Lol nah :)

aight then we'd summon up some demons

after we re-enacted those gore things

ring-around-the-satan-powe-puff-girl.gif

rize-blood.gif

8 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

aight then we'd summon up some demons

after we re-enacted those gore things

>wouldn’t watch a suicide stream but ready to take on summoning up demons

Haha I like this guy 

Used the FORD method.

Family and friends

Occupation

Recreation, relax

Dreams

On 15-2-2022 at 1:10 PM, Leo Gura said:

Talk about yourself like a narcissist.

What I noticed that guys who are good with girls, they love themselves. Formula = talk about yourself + love yourself.

These guys treat these girls like dirt and they love it. I mean, they ask and we serve, right?

Pickup is really an inner job and loving oneself is not easy (at least for me). I never thought pickup would be so hard. I'm faced with all my inner demons.

Edited by StarStruck

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

What I noticed that guys who are good with girls, they love themselves. Formula = talk about yourself + love yourself.

These guys treat these girls like dirt and they love it. I mean, they ask and we serve, right?

Your theory is wrong.

I have some big nice Guy syndrome remaining , yet make no mistake, I could Talk about myself for fucking hours. When i get confident/feel "Safe" with a girl, I get really obnoxious (and i enjoy It LoL) talking about myself. 

Narcissist maybe, But Im not sure about self love(whatever that means anyway) and Big No to "treating Girls like dirt"

And also, Im terrible with Girls (although I am getting better)

Thinking about It its probably in my case a Big problem with anxiety/confidence/(aka, the Monster). Because in the very few moments in my I've had anxiety free with Girls I feel i could be really good. And yes I agree in those moments i always feel super narcissistic-god like-cocky, etc

@Someone here

So let's address this one by one.

I think before even thinking about what to talk about you need to undertake an important mindset shift here.

You must lower the standard for how good something needs to be, so it's good enough to be brought up in a conversation.

This is probably already the number 1 thing where most guys will fail. Guys are so concerned about the girl's perception of them, that they think only amazing things are good enough. Like "yeah, I typically fly with my helicopter from Philadelphia to NYC twice a week, last week we got in some crazy storm and almost died..."

No, don't think like this or you'll never have anything to say.

Do the opposite!! Everything that ever comes to your mind is good enough and it has value because it has value for you.

You should be able to make a girl wet by talking about how you made yourself breakfast this morning, like what the experience of making and eating it was like.

The next question is what could ever be talked about?

You could talk about everything that exists in the entire universe, but there is a hierarchy of what matters a lot and what matters little.

What matters a lot to her is e.g. how others view her or think about her.

Therefore whenever you can make an assumption about her about something that you've noticed, it's a good thing.

"You look really studentish...hm...wait... I'd say you study psychology".

This is more interesting than just asking, it creates more intrigue because she can wonder why you would assume that, whether you were right or wrong.

A lot of the Infos you'll ever receive of her can be used to make things flirtatious.

Like if she actually says "yep, I study psychology" you can tease her like "oh wait, but you're not one of these girls who will now constantly analyse everything I say and what it means about my psyche...cause that will ruin everything :)"

So you take an info about her and wonder what this could mean about the (potential) relationship of the two of you.

Apart from that anything about which you know something/what you did/experienced could be talked about.

And you could put something like "I just had to think about when I (experienced X)..., so we were in X place with some friends and then..." and then you just tell the story. But tell it in an emotional way, not in a logical way. What did that mean to you? How did you feel? What was the ambient like (paint pictures and write "songs" instead of just listing facts)?

Or you just start rambling about something you really enjoy. "Man I just started reading a really cool fiction book...(what happens, explain emotionally).

"Man...I really love working out recently!!! Oh, and you can't give me such a devious look btw...anyway...when I work out I just feel powerful, it's amazing (details!!! What's your favourite exercise? Biceps curls? Say it "oh let me check out your biceps quickly...hm, yeah that counts as a biceps, not too bad".

"Yesterday out of nowhere I just started to think about how fuckin big the universe is...and it blew my mind! Did you know that the light of this star (point to some star you know), when it arrives here so we're able to see it, has traveled for a few thousand years?"

Also whenever she brings up something herself you can endlessly keep talking about that.

Just start to associate. In each sentence there are many jump off points.

Like "I studied X in the university of California in Y-City"

- studying

- university

- university of California

- California

- X subject

- Y city

There's so much to talk about. You can ask follow up questions or contribute something you know about one of the things yourself.

"Cool, so then you're probably a summer girl right? You like to have some palm trees on a campus and read your course books on the beach and stuff like that don't you?"

"I always wanted to visit California, but still haven't managed to so" (what intrigues you about California so you've always wanted to visit it?)

You can search for an exercise called the "yes, and exercise".

Here somebody says something and you have to immediately follow up with "yes, and" and then spill out whatever comes to your mind without planning ahead.

Like this you train to free associate and keep talking without censoring yourself too much.

Any sentence of a dialogue in a book or a YouTube video or movie could be used to practice this.

And then you can yes and yourself and keep talking forever. Or grab an object and speak out the first observation that comes to your mind. Like, e.g. a cup. You could even game the cup

"You're a kind of special cup, because you have this conical shape to you. I mean you look nice, but honestly I just prefer straight cups. Don't get me wrong, you look cool, you're a decent cup, but nothing compares to the feeling of holding a straight cup in my hands...and let's be honest, your shape let's the center of gravity rise higher up, so you're just a little bit less stable than the straight cups :) now don't feel insecure about your shape, I think your handle is pretty nice, so it kind of makes up for your overall shape...etc etc."

With exercises like these you train your brain to become good at bullshitting and that's very important if you want to have fun, lighthearted and interesting conversations.

Ok, that should be enough for the start.

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Your theory is wrong.

I have some big nice Guy syndrome remaining , yet make no mistake, I could Talk about myself for fucking hours. When i get confident/feel "Safe" with a girl, I get really obnoxious (and i enjoy It LoL) talking about myself. 

Narcissist maybe, But Im not sure about self love(whatever that means anyway) and Big No to "treating Girls like dirt"

And also, Im terrible with Girls (although I am getting better)

Thinking about It its probably in my case a Big problem with anxiety/confidence/(aka, the Monster). Because in the very few moments in my I've had anxiety free with Girls I feel i could be really good. And yes I agree in those moments i always feel super narcissistic-god like-cocky, etc

I'm not advocating treating girls like dirt. I'm just stating a fact and observation that girls creep away from nice guys and they don't creep away from narcissist (who doesn't over do it).

It is about finding a balance though. The words a human speaks is like 10-20%. So when expressing yourself, the words that are used are like a tiny part of your expression. It is about the vibe and radiance of your presence more than anything.