Karla

Leo can you just start a new level on Patreon?

25 posts in this topic

Leo can you start another Patreon level for those who want to consume your advanced topics like the Solipsism video?

I only watched like 20 minutes now it’s gone. What if some people are truly helped by this type of content? Pleeeeeeeease ?? 

I agree.  The people who cannot handle it should be in therapy and not on here.  I think a paywall would help because people who are not ready for it will most likely not pay.  Why pay for a video that will make you worse if you can pay for a therapist to make you better?  For those who are ready, they will enjoy and learn from solipsism and the misconceptions. @Leo Gura

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Have watched over two hours of it. Nothing fundamentally new has been said. Maybe there was a big outrageous claim at the end. But I really doubt it gets more outrageous, than YOU ARE GOD.

@Vynce How long was the total video? 

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Sure he will, he's just waiting out you clever beggars to expand the fee for him.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

38 minutes ago, Vynce said:

Have watched over two hours of it. Nothing fundamentally new has been said. Maybe there was a big outrageous claim at the end. But I really doubt it gets more outrageous, than YOU ARE GOD.

I remember him saying he was making the video and I had been looking forward to it, but before I had a chance to watch it, it was gone :( Are there any other good resources you can recommend, that covers the same ground?

@Reciprocality we pay for pretty much everything else in life lol. I think some of us will be happy to support his work this way.

I partly don’t think he will do it but hope he does!

@Vynce I think there’s a lot of overlap because of the nature of the topic but the first bit I watched was good— it’s the breakdown for me that makes certain points seem so obvious. 

47 minutes ago, WorknMan said:

Are there any other good resources you can recommend, that covers the same ground?

The ultimate "end to all solipsism questions" video is his "Guided Exercise For Realizing You Are God" video.

its probably gone cus there was a mistake with the video or something, not an uncommon thing when uploading videos to youtube. no need for patreon requests, i'm sure i'll be back up sooner or later.

I + for this. Too much normie bullshit on the main channel in general, some videos/parts have to watch at 2x-3x speed

Edited by Hello from Russia

I'd gladly pay up to $100/m for the subscription with more advanced stuff, even if Leo won't ship content regularly here

I am fucking addicted to this content, I need the video!

It's naïve to think that because of a paywall, there won't be a certain someone who would secretly register his advanced videos and put them out for the greater public. It's inevitable.

Also "normies" have money too, lol. Just because he'll transform some topics into DLCs that doesn't mean that newbies who mostly watch him for entertainment and curiosity won't pay money. 

The only pragmatic solution is him cherry picking individuals, which is very time consuming and I doubt he'd want to have Apostles. 

He'll either change his mind, or never publish the video. Or maybe there will a sudden mass awakening on the planet, and the publishing of the video won't dramatically backfire. 

@Ryan_047 you’d be surprised how much the audience shifts when they have to pay.

Honestly at some point with his material it only makes sense to offer a membership imo because it’s like school— it’s increasingly more advanced even if he weren’t progressing as fast.

it makes sense that people who have no clue access it for free and can’t begin to value it or understand the value, especially if they’ve not been following along.

it’s not like it’s the only solipsism video content on the internet either— this could help people who would otherwise watch lower quality videos on the same topic.

The next level on Patreon is no big deal and it’s a logical next step if he decides to continue. It will cut down drastically in the raf raf for the high quality content. Common sense tells you this.

Nobody is complaining about their higher price membership, they just leave but prolly won’t.

@Karla Presumably, the whole reason Leo took down the video is because of low developed people whose psyche would get damaged from watching it. Actualized.org's audience is niche, whether the percentage of highly developed members of this community is higher or lower.  It doesn't matter  what the reasons are for following Leo's work for both low developed or high developed individuals (and also random people that stumble across his work). What matters is the impact, and Leo came to the conclusion that the Solipsism video will do more harm than good.

28 minutes ago, Karla said:

The next level on Patreon is no big deal and it’s a logical next step if he decides to continue. It will cut down drastically in the raf raf for the high quality content. Common sense tells you this.

Correct, it would drastically cut down the bs around advanced stuff. However, do you genuinely believe that normies and Randoms won't pay for advanced stuff if they get hooked up on Leo's work? Presumably, Leo took down the video because of the impact it would have on such people, right? And also, do you genuinely believe that nobody from that "advanced" restricted circle would share Leo's advanced gated content with others who are not part of that circle? I don't believe that such acts of corruption wouldn't take place. 

Gating advanced content will only do damage control, not solve the problem, that's my point. I don't know if Leo will settle for damage control. 

Why do you think this will be responded to? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.