WokeBloke

Death is probably a dream.

29 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

that phrase makes no sense if you aren't alive to begin with. 

The phrase is pointing to the experience of dying but nothing actually dies.

Red emerges from gold when gold is strapped to darkness. 

Gold emerges from red when red it strapped to light.

This is just the way it is. Only the miserable ask why.

Apparently.

8 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

Immortality comes with one price. One is forced to exist forever. An unescapable fate for a deathless being. Not even eternity can alter this fact.

One may think they will die but does it ever come? Death is not an event. It is the end of all events. It is the end of knowing and experiencing. For if I die I won't even know that I lived.

Death is painful. 

//

if I were to die, it would be because of the food that I eat, or poisoned by others, killed by God (re:humans), or killed by the spreading of is lam . just like those before me   because they made up me so i'll be next. 

//

spreading something incompatible. between the states.

@Twenty

Things that lead to "physical death" of body may include lot of pain, because pain is ego's alarm mechanism that tells when it's under an attack. Problem that people and you seem to have is to think that there actually would be entity that dies or was born. Pain is just sensation, but it becomes suffereing when it is taken as message that you need to fight back.

That conversation that we had here most likely flew over you, because it was too "advanced" - from the standard belief point that society has - that it's even hard to grasp what was said here rather than to understand it in deeper level. We weren't speaking just about the death of body here, but something way more profound was discussed HERE and NOW.

Point was to see that the question WHO AM I leads to conclusion that there actually is no "I". Whatever is "perceived" is not it. And whatever is not "perceived" is not there, but only in imagination which also is "perceived". Most profound, but at the same time most ordinary insight is that whatever is HERE and NOW in this moment is all there could ever BE. Is perceiving "perceived" in this moment? If not then why would one believe that there happens any perceiving to begin with. If you can't find that perceiver that does not mean that it is hidden and can't be perceived. That only means that if you after that have thought that there actually would be one then you straight up believe to something that just seems to make sense. Same logic could be used like there actually is spaghetti monster, but unfortunable it can't be seen or perceived :D 

Same way you don't have direct "experience" of time, future or yesterday and that debunks their existence anywhere else than in your mind. Also if you would sit in silence and have no thoughts at all there would be no "I". You may say that there is sense of self left in silence, but actually if you would say that there would be that, then there would be thought about something being something else.

Look where does that sense of self point towards. What is this mystical "I" that everyone talks about.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

I have felt the death of the mind, the death of the heart. It's hard to maintain an I

22 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

One is forced to exist forever

forced by who??

I wish I knew what happened, I feel like life is a journey to find out if we can stay open minded enough.
It's almost like the memory and Knowing is right there, but also... not, you know?  Idk.