Matthew85

Visual representation of base reality

26 posts in this topic

Quantum physics talk about an infinite field. The Matrix films depicted it as code. If we could somehow have a visual representation of base reality, what do you think it would look like? Maybe true base reality has no visual aspect. 

Everything in your visual field is base reality.

Go open your pantry and look at a bag of rice. That is base reality.

The mistake you are making is thinking that base reality has look somehow other than what you see. You are seeing base reality at all times. Rice is base reality. Toilet paper is base reality. The smell of shit is base reality. The feel of your mouth is base reality. The sound of traffic is base reality. The emotion of anger is base reality.

You are missing the obvious: reality is 100% direct.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura When you have reached your highest levels of consciousness, were there visuals you can describe? Did you exist as an infinite void or infinite field? Maybe a better way to ask it is, what does God or consciousness visually look like, not the dream it's constructing?

Right now I am perceiving the dream I am imagining of being Matthew living in California on planet earth. But if there was a way to get a visual of what I as God look like existing and constructing this dream, what would that look like?

Edited by Matthew85

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You are missing the obvious: reality is 100% direct.

Precisely.

But in the illusion, it’s not a bunch of binary code, it’s more like the attached image.

The point though is that it’s absolutely direct, even if it appears as duality. I.e. hopefully it need not be said that the image is a mere schematic representation — The base reality is literally all there is and it’s not hidden.

5ED4710C-7450-4F6D-B1E1-76CE553DB91E.png

Edited by The0Self

@Matthew85 These niggas won't give you the answer you're looking for. Like I genuinely fuck with this forum and the people in it but mental gymnastics just don't get too far here. As far as I understand it though, infinity is made of absolutely nothing at all, like 0 substance to it, you can't ever decipher, grasp, or get a hold of it because it's simply not there. Like there's nothing at all appearing as "something". This makes it limitless, therefore, if you as "God" wanted it, "base reality" as you call it could visually look like a multidimensional chimpanzee. It just doesn't make sense. That's as far as I know, but I do wanna dig deeper into it. 

That there is a base reality of any substance which is behind what appears — that is basically the whole illusion.

21 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

As far as I understand it though, infinity is made of absolutely nothing at all, like 0 substance to it, you can't ever decipher, grasp, or get a hold of it because it's simply not there. Like there's nothing at all appearing as "something".

@michaelcycle00 Thanks Michael!

So perhaps as I said above there is no visual aspect to God unless we are imagining it? 

2 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura When you have reached your highest levels of consciousness, were there visuals you can describe? Did you exist as an infinite void or infinite field? Maybe a better way to ask it is, what does God or consciousness visually look like, not the dream it's constructing?

Right now I am perceiving the dream I am imagining of being Matthew living in California on planet earth. But if there was a way to get a visual of what I as God look like existing and constructing this dream, what would that look like?

Take off your shirt and pants. Look down at your body. That's what God looks like.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Thank you Leo! 

I often have experiences of being God observing God. Intuitively I feel there isn't any visual of myself as God to perceive if I am not imagining it. It just something I was curious about. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Take off your shirt and pants. Look down at your body. That's what God looks like.

Sry, when i look down i only get that i am a god, not the god. So i need less humility to get to this Stage. 

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

God is everything. So God literally looks like your penis. And simultaneously looks like the titties of your mum. (Please guys don't take my specific example too seriously, please no warning points for this.)

It is true though.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@Gianna Thank you Gianna.

I was referring to what a visual representation of us as God the underlying source of reality imagining planets, people, cities, nature, etc might look like. I know that what I am imagining is also God, but what would a visual of me dreaming it all look like? But, I'm thinking it doesn't look like anything unless we imagine it does. 

2 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Gianna Thank you Gianna.

I was referring to what a visual representation of us as God the underlying source of reality imagining planets, people, cities, nature, etc might look like. I know that what I am imagining is also God, but what would a visual of me dreaming it all look like? But, I'm thinking it doesn't look like anything unless we imagine it does. 

Well I say it looks like whatever your will is because whatever your will is whatever you decide to become. God/consciousness is a shape shifter. It is in an everlasting process of becoming. As far as it’s own being and what that looks like, I would say nothing. A vacuum of space. I believe it encompasses more feeling than anything physical.