Matthew85

Adventures In Vegas

56 posts in this topic

@Yali

1 hour ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura and how often do you do this? I thought sober is your preferred state 

I'm guessing not every time he goes into a nightclub? What number do you think it is?

13 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Mafortu

It's not that it's stage orange shit, because it's actually a value system, like instead of saying individualism, rationalism, logic, business, materialism, atheism, secularism, liberalism, ect, you say it's stage orange instead. It's more correct to say that he is being negligent in his part of filming himself wearing no masks, being within 2 meters to people, and risking kissing a few chicks. To me, he's just in a different state of beibg to care about his PR image at this point, because it's a blog post,.

Furthermore, I don't see the connection between clubbing in Las Vagas as an appropriate topic to start a thread in the sub forum that deals with spirituality, meditation, psychedelic  experience, paranormal phenomena and mystical experiences. Can someone explain to me what does spirituality, meditation, psychedelics, paranormal phenomena and mystical experiences have to do with PUA and night clubbing? One night stands, transactional relationships ect?

How is exploring the experience of being a primal animal not a highly spiritual experience? Sex is one of the deepest trance states I've been into(if you're present during it, very strange experience.) Don't be so dogmatic my friend, having a vagina in your face is one of the deepest experiences you'll have with reality, no pun intended ;).

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@LordFall

2 hours ago, LordFall said:

How is exploring the experience of being a primal animal not a highly spiritual experience? Sex is one of the deepest trance states I've been into(if you're present during it, very strange experience.) Don't be so dogmatic my friend, having a vagina in your face is one of the deepest experiences you'll have with reality, no pun intended ;).

You have greatly misunderstood my post. I asked when this was in the meditation  spirituality paranormal experiences sub forum. I wanted to know how clubing is connected to spirituality, paranormal experiences, mysticism and psychedelics, when the thread is mostly framed as PUA  which should have been in the relationship dating sexuality sub forum, and just the OP.

There are deeper and stranger states of consciousness that makes orgasmic states a joke, and depending on your development in terms of stage, cognition, morality and life experiences, alters how one values sex. Sex is tbe best thing is relative.

Edited by Danioover9000

20 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

@OBEler I doubt it, with the amount of ridicule and backlash he got from previous live awakenings. Even if he posted them on his blogs there will be haters who will try and nitpick everything he says and does Kiwifarms style, hell he's already got a stalker making ridicule videos about his Vegas videos right now.

He’s in Skitzcow section on KF and his thread got only 3 pages so currently noone gives a shit about him but I would definitely enjoy a content like this/infield pick-up videos and if he starts posting them on a regular basis I would even revive that thread myself. Right now though there’s just not enough content as he’s mostly keeping his lunacy to himself. I have a strong feeling though that the cat will be out of the bag soon - he is already doing pick-up while on DMT, and recreational use was something he was quite against in his earlier videos. So I’m looking forward  to witness his descent into madness :) 

@leo nice tubeteika btw 

@K Ghoul

55 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

He’s in Skitzcow section on KF and his thread got only 3 pages so currently noone gives a shit about him but I would definitely enjoy a content like this/infield pick-up videos and if he starts posting them on a regular basis I would even revive that thread myself. Right now though there’s just not enough content as he’s mostly keeping his lunacy to himself. I have a strong feeling though that the cat will be out of the bag soon - he is already doing pick-up while on DMT, and recreational use was something he was quite against in his earlier videos. So I’m looking forward  to witness his descent into madness :) 

@leo nice tubeteika btw 

That's gonna be a huge issue in the future, if skme people are not careful enough of low doses ot micro dosing while in public. This shouldn't be encouraged at all.

Does anyone have any interesting or profound insights to share they had on psychedelics in a club or similar atmosphere? I created this post to explore the topic of how our experience of life radically changes depending on the level of consciousness we are perceiving from. Leo, anything stand out to you you would like to share?

8 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

Does anyone have any interesting or profound insights to share they had on psychedelics in a club or similar atmosphere? I created this post to explore the topic of how our experience of life radically changes depending on the level of consciousness we are perceiving from. Leo, anything stand out to you you would like to share?

If I want profound I will stay at home.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If I want profound I will stay at home.

lol..I don't know, it could lead to some really interesting insights about relationships, sex, dating, music. 

57 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

lol..I don't know, it could lead to some really interesting insights about relationships, sex, dating, music. 

I don't need to be in a club to have all those insights.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura is this how you prefer to do DMT? Through vape pens?

¬¬ vape pens are all I could find for 5-meo for now... the search continues.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Would there be any downsides of teens trying psychedelics? ;) Been looking into Shrooms or THC extract (which is not a psychedelic but may be safe to start off with)

There's LEVELS to this shit!!!