ToaTokuchi

Leo why is there no new videos?

9 posts in this topic

It's been more than a month since the last one.

Can you tell us what's been going on?

@ToaTokuchi use this time to review some of the older content, and contemplate how you will integrate it into your life.

Actualized.org content is not meant to be treated like a Netflix series .. get the nuggets, implement the insights through real-life practice, and be done with it.

Edited by Terell Kirby

It's actually has been a while since he posted a video, like a month and a half ago? To me that's a bit long. Is he recovering from burn out?

Even when Leo did his ‘chapters and phases’ video 4 years ago he said he was at the peak and could see the end in sight. 

one day he will move on, I don’t expect him making videos every week for forever. He may still have some years left in him but eventually he will be inspired by a new chapter. We should always just be grateful for every video and give him all the time he needs 

Whoops, looks like another week of Leo not posting videos @Yarco ?

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Have you integrated all the lessons in the previous videos? ;)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Curious to know too, although I don't watch his content too much anymore, his absence has been noticed.

What's up, Leo? 

I like to binge non dual content on fridays nights, there is not so much people with high quality video and audio talking about drugs now