Brittle_buddha

Surrender: A 5-Meo-Dmt Trip Report

33 posts in this topic

@UnbornTao   I am conscious of my true nature.  Throughout my seeming journey  I have been able to more easily achieve a felt shift from identification with the body to non identification as all that is.  This is been developing as result of deep, daily immersion in the wide range of wisdom teachings  which suits my intellectual nature, as well as my periodic forays into earth medicine. My work with plant partners has, for example, always tended toward the non-dual rather than being populated with a wide  array of entities and such.

This, however, was  really shocking

Absolute embodiment of non local presence, speaking through me, as me, to me as infinite happiness.  I feel it right now.  I know it like my own name.

That said.  Two days later at work there was still periods of stress, uncertainty and suffering noticed coming up in awareness and felt in the body.  Now, however, this is able to be seen as simply another miraculous perturbation within the unbridled freedom of the Divine which does not limit the quality of  experiences.

Thank you :)

Edited by Brittle_buddha

2 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Brittle_buddha How wonderful to have the experience of sharing this with your son. Is your wife open to the idea?

Hi! No not currently. She had a challenging experience with plant medicine when we all began this path and has not seen her way back. I'm thinking a gentle psilocybin experience in nature may soften her resistance. 

11 hours ago, Tristan12 said:

Beautiful!!!

❤️

Your writing is absolutely incredible. Never did I read something that came so close to capturing this profoundness and beauty of such an experience. God bless you, sir.

@max duewel God bless you ❤️?❤️

13 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Brittle_buddha How wonderful to have the experience of sharing this with your son. Is your wife open to the idea?

Hi! No not currently. She had a challenging experience with plant medicine when we all began this path and has not seen her way back. I'm thinking a gentle psilocybin experience in nature may soften her resistance. 

22 hours ago, Tristan12 said:

Beautiful!!!

❤️

@Tim R

Please enjoy my son's description of our first experience with the medicine ?

13 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

22 hours ago, Tristan12 said:

Beautiful!!!

❤️

3 hours ago, Verg0 said:

??‍♂️❤️???️?

??❤️

On 2/3/2022 at 5:15 PM, Matthew85 said:

On 2/3/2022 at 8:13 AM, Tristan12 said:

Beautiful!!!

❤️