Gregory1

Mahasamadhi

13 posts in this topic

Do you know resources to study mahasamadhi? I hope that I will come to a point in my life where I'll be capable of doing it.

Thanks for your replies.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

2 hours ago, BenG said:

That's some hardcore stuff, man. 

But I'd also be interested to understand it better.

Yeah its important to know especially in our times. I have taken this body onto myself. I wanna know how to put it down again.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

It is impossible to keep living life at a certain point anyway. I'm surprised Leo hasn't killed himself. Your only choice at that stage is to fall back asleep or die, and mercifully the knowing dies with you so you can forget the terrible, appalling truth.

3 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

It is impossible to keep living life at a certain point anyway.

Why is it impossible?

2 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

Why is it impossible?

You can't really function anymore without the sense of separation.

While the experience of total ego annihilation felt like a "good thing" at the time it occurred, I think it would only be good if you just straight up died with it. What followed was complete dissociation with reality... I could not even walk down the street without feeling to be "one" with the brick wall.

Basically, extreme derealization. It's a non-functional state. It took a while to fall back into normality.

Mercifully, my DMT breakthrough trips are now merely memories which are an approximation of what happened. The headspace itself has mostly been erased from memory. Thank God.

@RMQualtrough In what way did you not function, you said that you were walking down the street so not all funtioning was lost. I'm curious to hear what it was. ?

20 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

Do you know resources to study mahasamadhi? I hope that I will come to a point in my life where I'll be capable of doing it.

Thanks for your replies.

Now is the mahasamadhi, now is the source and being. 

Where are you when so called body dies? Nowhere, because there is aint a body nor you inside of the body. 

Just being.

37 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

@RMQualtrough In what way did you not function, you said that you were walking down the street so not all funtioning was lost. I'm curious to hear what it was. ?

It was a truly awful state of being, VERY bizarre feeling to everything, and I would have killed myself if it didn't go away. Not functional or desirable at all.

10 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

It was a truly awful state of being, VERY bizarre feeling to everything, and I would have killed myself if it didn't go away. Not functional or desirable at all.

I had something similar at one point. It was like the aspect of experience that experience itself is designed to hide... became visible -- centerless-ness. But the residuum of the awareness OF that is what makes it so terrifying. End of separation is the end of awareness OF...

21 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

Thanks for your replies.

It will require you likely going into monastic training and actually deeply practicing. Not sitting around reading stuff. 

6 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

Indeed I have experienced the same state in the awakening I call the oneness facet.  It will feel like madness.. It is when you realize everything is you or a function of your own mind..  it is definitely an expanded state of consciousness and there is no sense of separation  (thus a non-dual state).  As you said you can barely function because self/other dualiry collapses and the ego has no identity of its own at that point because there is literally no difference between self and other.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.