itachi uchiha

how many of you lost friends because of this self actualization journey

16 posts in this topic

i lost all my friends because of my self actualization journey. all of them are gone .  only 1 of them is remaining.and he is in the process of leaving

when i am free i think about  mastery ,sd,9sedt,spirituality,islam,sufism,machiavellianism,pua, etc. so when i talk to people these are the topics i wanna talk about. all other topics are boring to me.my friends are intrested in other things they are not intrested in these things. so naturally when conversation starts things get awkward

people think doing self help is easy. it is a tough journey. i am lonely. and many of you are too. after 4 years of hard work i somehow  conditioned myself to like this loneliness.not by nondual appraoch but by some change in inner game.i guess this is the price to pay for taking this journey

i lost all my shitty friends, was alone for a bit, and now i have amazing friends and a real tribe. its invaluable and took some time to build, but so much better than being around toxic people who just drink, jerk off, and watch sports.

my advice is to find people in tantra , yoga, meditation, plant medicine communities, that's where the dope people r at

Have you considered you maybe lost those friends because you are identifying too strongly with being a "self-actualizer", going on a lonesome journey?

Everybody is going on their own journey really, whether it's spiritual or otherwise. Sometimes whatever path you end up taking might be great for making friends, or maybe it won't be, but there is no reason you can't make a conscious effort to leave room for people. Even if you don't resonate fully and can't talk about all the same things, there is value there.

Contemplate that there is a difference between the price you're actually paying for your path, and the price you're paying that you think you ought to pay.

hrhrhtewgfegege

24 minutes ago, blessedlion1993 said:

my advice is to find people in tantra , yoga, meditation, plant medicine communities, that's where the dope people r at

I will never find them offline.i think i will find them online.are these people u found also in online

It's the nature of it I guess, I am mostly accepting of this now, I like to treat just people in general I stumble upon with kindness as much as possible, but I do need alone time, and that in a way is like a kind of friendship, non attached. I guess I started losing a lot of the differentiation around this. There are definitely people I resonate more with, and those kinds of bonds even more so do not require neediness. I don't know, still figuring it out :)

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

I've lost some (not all) friends due to this. Tbh the ones I lost I wouldn't really want to be friends with them again. I can't relate that much to them. They're still at the same place they were years ago while I make quick progress in comparison.

22 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

I will never find them offline.i think i will find them online.are these people u found also in online

no i found them all in the real world in real life

Hmmm interesting. I didn't lose friends.

I gained more friends because I was able to look past the egoic mindset that I once had within me or among other people. I no longer despise people because of the way they talk or walk for eg. I also gained more friends because I read more books on social communication. My body language and tonality is now better and more people want to talk to me. 

Edited by hyruga

never bad to wash off some chitstains off your pants, alright

Edited by ChiLongQua

14 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

@hyruga how much time per day do u work on imroving social skills

That's quite hard to say.

When I first started self-help, I have lots of issues to overcome such as overcoming fear, procrastination, laziness, reducing worries and doubts. Also, I also want to build good habits, having disciplines and also improving social skills among many other things. I was concentrating on so many things.

I was also keen on improving my sales results so I was reading sales books to try to improve my sales skills. Besides that, I was also reading books on marketing, prospecting, cold calling, presentation, negotiation and closing. It's kind of a long journey and almost every book involves at least a little aspects on social skills.

Read Win friends by Dale Carnegie, Captivate by Vanessa van Edwards, Charisma on Command by Charlie, Body Language books.

Edited by hyruga

I believe it is a rite of passage that EVERYBODY must pass through on their personal development journey; to shed all the low consciousness people in their lives. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

What the fuck is friends? If friends is someone you connect with everyone is my friend. If not, then it's just a business agreement wether you can word what the agreement is or not. Fuck friends if you don't know why you got em... I'm jaded right now on this friend thing lol; i do still have some friends but i know they're just fucking monkeys, and so am i. I want to be the smartest monkey so that my survival is the most secure...same thing all the other fucking monkeys want.