Forza21

Leo view on GOD

11 posts in this topic

Leo often says, that " you are ENTIRE GOD, NOT PART OF IT, ENTIRE F***** GOD" .

So,  if we have a waves in the ocean, if I point to it and call it THE ENTIRE F**** OCEAN,  would it be a good analogy?  So basically, we are waves but also an entire ocean, is that right? 

Or maybe, what LEO means, is that you are GOD in solipsism way, that you are the only one that have experience  right now? 

There's no my this and your this, there's only this, and no you or me, only God.

All there is to the wave (appearance) is the water (consciousness), the wave isn't actually something there that could even be separate from or not separate from water. There are no separate things -- it's an illusion.

A lonely Wave is dreaming an ocean ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Forza21 Trying to explain God in language isn't possible. God is beyond all language, concepts and physics. It is something you have to have your own personal experience of. Even then, you will only have a partial glimpse and understanding, because you are using your human mind to interpret your experience. Our mind immediately filters the experience through our human concepts. When Leo says you are God, he is not referring to the personality self, he is referring to the higher aspect of you. 

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

To not feel so alone.

So there is an ocean, imaginary, or not ?

A part of infinity=infinity. everything is infinite, everything is god. the finite doesn't exist, only appearance

@Forza21

5 hours ago, Forza21 said:

Leo often says, that " you are ENTIRE GOD, NOT PART OF IT, ENTIRE F***** GOD" .

So,  if we have a waves in the ocean, if I point to it and call it THE ENTIRE F**** OCEAN,  would it be a good analogy?  So basically, we are waves but also an entire ocean, is that right? 

Or maybe, what LEO means, is that you are GOD in solipsism way, that you are the only one that have experience  right now? 

No, he literally mean YOU ARE GOD, but you magically forgot and bound yourself here as a human being, in a human story, in a finite world.

On top of that, there's also infinity, or infinite intelligence/the GOD HEAD, operating behind the scenes if you will, which creates this author and co-author relationship between it and you, keeping reality as limited yet as fair as possible, while keeping the infinite imagination powers at check such that you don't screw billons of people in a blink of an eye, but too limiting either. That's how I intuit those two aspects to me.

Anyways, another thread bites the dust.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I like that

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"