Nightwise

Interesting Spiral Dynamics test

30 posts in this topic

My results:

25FE7ABE-01B1-4708-AD0E-D9CFFD956503.jpeg

And I’d like to take a moment to point out how cool it is that they have a Möbius Strip as a logo!

693A66B1-AED4-41AB-8F1C-54770B0674FD.jpeg

I was kinda confused by the questions and felt they had multiple interpretations. Like one of the questions was like "Should humans strive to have the good life and desire abundance" and i put 4 or 5(agree), but i didnt know if by "the good life" they meant it in a Actualized, spiritual life or what a stage orange person would see as the good life, like big houses and lots of money. Also the one that was like "I see the world as an enchanted and magical place" and i put 5, but I knew that was probably a stage purple type answer, yet the world and existence is a mystery. 

Screenshot (131).png

7 hours ago, QQQ said:

Once you are familiar with SD, you become bias to the questions for getting what you want.

sd.PNG

The more you realize this the more yellow you are :D

Learning about the higher stages from someone else for x amount of time also moves you up a bit.

9 hours ago, hyruga said:

@aurum Good point

@Phil King Good point too

Good point.

20 hours ago, At awe said:

Y 90, G 65, B 50, P 35, O 35, R 20.

@mw711 Shadow= every specific  level is not 100%?

@At awe Shadow was a word choice with a potentially negative connotation I did not intend. Basically, I meant, I have a lot of blue in me still.

This test did a better job at showing that than other ones, while still relaying that the ‘higher’ stages (like yellow and green) are still in me.

The more you agree the more points you get and the reverse. 

Which means if you score too high you can't see the flaws of a stage and if it's too low you have a shadow of it. 

On 18-1-2022 at 5:18 PM, Norbert Somogyi said:

The link now says "Oops. We can't find that assessment." Any ideas?

I suppose the person who governs the site found out that something was going on. :D.

I suppose manually type in the key words of the link in google, see if that works.

Instead of trying to make the right decision, make your decisions right.