Khan 0

Anyone needs help, i can.

28 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, if anyone needs help with spirituality, self development, enlightenment, life vsvs. I can freely help.  

much love. 

How to be happy and fulfilled in life? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Khan 0 said:

Hello everyone, if anyone needs help with spirituality, self development, enlightenment, life vsvs. I can freely help.  

much love. 

What's the meaning of 'vsvs'?

39 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Prior your birth, there was nothing there, and thats what You really are. Therefore, this is just a game, life is just wining a lottery. You are still nothing, you gave the so called life as a lottery to yourself. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. Love everything you can. Because it is the best feeling. After this so called life or so called death will end of all pleasure, pain, feelings, there will be no more life just will be deep sleep same as prior to your so called birth.  Therefore, so called Life is so short, dont regret, when it comes the end. If you live your life not your temporary reflection (which is the ego), but Your real self (which is nothingness), and knowing this every second in your life, happiness, joy and love is inevitable. After this so called life there will be just nothing, everything will end. Therefore, even your suffering right now is love. Can you imagine after so called death, everything ends. So how can you not be full filled now? Thus, if you live your life from the perspective of Real You life will be heaven. 

Edited by Khan 0

27 minutes ago, Chris365 said:

What's the meaning of 'vsvs'?

It is like saying “anything “ you can ask. 

@Khan 0   ummm, and what is the purpose of life in ur opinion? what is life? why does god wants this shitty play ? why is there so much suffering? why oes reality exist?  would love to hear ur answers bro.

thanks in advance!

3 minutes ago, Khan 0 said:

holy shit is this a new anagram? I didn't even find it in google

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

16 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

@Khan 0 are you the new guru on this forum?xD

No, he's the old James123... ?

54 minutes ago, happyhappy said:

ummm, and what is the purpose of life in ur opinion? what is life? why does god wants this shitty play ? why is there so much suffering? why oes reality exist?  would love to hear ur answers bro.

thanks in advance!

In absolute perspective, now is the source, it is prior to birth. Whatever we talk, learned, experienced just a process of so called thoughts. Therefore, when realization happens that there is no such a thing as thought, thats called enlightenment or nirvana, meanwhile there is no i nor you there, because we are so called accumulation of thoughts process too (birth, name, life death, such as so called matrix).

if you are asking perspective of duality, life is love, because love is the best feeling of duality that makes you free from suffering, because you love the suffering to. And reason of this is 

1 hour ago, Khan 0 said:

Prior your birth, there was nothing there, and thats what You really are. Therefore, this is just a game, life is just wining a lottery. You are still nothing, you gave the so called life as a lottery to yourself. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. Love everything you can. Because it is the best feeling. After this so called life or so called death will end of all pleasure, pain, feelings, there will be no more life just will be deep sleep same as prior to your so called birth.  Therefore, so called Life is so short, dont regret, when it comes the end. If you live your life not your temporary reflection (which is the ego), but Your real self (which is nothingness), and knowing this every second in your life, happiness, joy and love is inevitable. After this so called life there will be just nothing, everything will end. Therefore, even your suffering right now is love. Can you imagine after so called death, everything ends. So how can you not be full filled now? Thus, if you live your life from the perspective of Real You life will be heaven. 

Therefore hitting of the core of nothingness is the key because you manage the so called life the perspective of nothingness not from so called ego or as a human.

1 hour ago, happyhappy said:

@Khan 0

why does god wants this shitty play ?

Cause God doesn't think it's shitty. God thinks it's f&%!ing amazing.

That answer doesn't satisfy you? I feel you man. My illusory ego isn't satisfied with it either. xD

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

49 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

If there is an I :) ? no. We are nothing. 

14 minutes ago, happyhappy said:

why am I depressed over this existential crisis.? I feel super groundless rn . no meaning. just dull. dark night of the soul?

Because you consider yourself as an human, as a self you are human yes this correct. But if you ask me what am i, you are nothing. So consider yourself as nothing and think this life as a gift. Ego is just your temporary reflection. And you are considering the ego as you. Behave from Real YOU. 

4 hours ago, Khan 0 said:

4 hours ago, happyhappy said:

@Khan 0

holy shit is this a new anagram? I didn't even find it in google

Maybe it has a meaning in your mother tongue? Try using 'etc' instead

18 minutes ago, Chris365 said:

Maybe it has a meaning in your mother tongue? Try using 'etc' instead

Yes. You are right??

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

make it your goal to give your all

6 hours ago, Khan 0 said:

I can freely help.  

No you can't. At least not me.

5 hours ago, Khan 0 said:

So in other words: you believe in the same death which materialists believe in. The eternal death (total unconsciousness for eternity).

4 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

In this forum everyone thinks that they are gurus..

46 minutes ago, Khan 0 said:

think this life as a gift.

Hahah, that was funny.

Life is the worst thing that can happen to anyone.

Edited by Blackhawk

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

I feel you, I really do. Most everyone does at some point, but won't admit it. Do you hold it as a possibility, just a chance, that this perspective and view you are having right now is just that - a perspective? And that maybe it is not the ultimate truth? That it is a thought, a belief that is formed around the unbearable suffering you feel and/or see happening in this world? I get why you're thinking this. But this work we're doing is to see that thought and even emotion is not a messenger of truth. It is at most a very very compelling story. 

But maybe that story is not true. I'm not saying you're wrong. But are you open enough to consider that you are? No reason to think of love and unity and all that if you don't actually experience it. But without being open to the possibility that you're just misperceiving reality, you can't let in what's actually there. Whatever that might be. I just want to say to you, from someone who has suffered and is suffering but is seeing it as an illusion - don't indulge in this thought. It's not true. And beyond, healing and transformation awaits, and although this process is immensely painful - it is the only way to see reality for what it is. And all I can say is, that what I've seen reality to be (and you've seen it, too, maybe just forgotten) - wow... just wow. Beautiful beyond comprehension. All of it. All the confusion starts with the I. You're not being punished. You're called to open your heart and your eyes. From your Self! <3

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

53 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

No you can't. At least not me.

So in other words: you believe in the same death which materialists believe in. The eternal death (total unconsciousness for eternity).

In this forum everyone thinks that they are gurus..

Hahah, that was funny.

I can try to help.

it is the truth when you die, everything will die. You will be right were you were before. You are actually still there nothing has ever happened. But not in on dual, but in dualitic perspective there is an so called life. However in absolute perspective you have never born. And that enlightenment or nirvana.

maybe can help you give it a try. 

Have you ever met with your eternal or your truth form? 

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

The eternal death (total unconsciousness for eternity)

It is not total unconsciousness, thats what being nothing is. There is no such a thing as consciousness or unconsciousness. It is not knowing.