Elton

Covid finally got me

36 posts in this topic

These booster shots are not without risks either.  Also the mortality rate of Omicron is a gift with how less severe the virus is.  Everyone has to do their own research and see whats best for them.

Edited by Kowabunga
Misspelled word

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I have my 2 shots + booster so 3 in total.

Why do you need a booster though? Isn't the first and the second vaccine supposed to solve all problems?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I swear that is the trend right now lol 

Im just waiting for the 4th and 5th shot lmao 

*Happily functions as your Guinea pig ? 

Hun ask @Michael569 if it's safe to get booster shots.

How many booster doses are okay? Are these without risks? 

Are too many  boosters safe? 

Just now, Preety_India said:

Why do you need a booster though? Isn't the first and the second vaccine supposed to solve all problems?

Well apparently the 3rd one is against the Omikron variant

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

38 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Well documented in scientific researches that the effectiveness of the vaccines only lasts about 6 months. Moderna's effectiveness lasted longer than Pfizer's.

Just now, hyruga said:

Well documented in scientific researches that the effectiveness of the vaccines only lasts about 6 months. Moderna's effectiveness lasted longer than Pfizer's.

Wow. That's actually not a good news. I wish the vaccines had lasted good many years. 

6 hours ago, hyruga said:

6 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Wow. That's actually not a good news. I wish the vaccines had lasted good many years. 

Well it depends what you mean with "effectiveness". 
What disappears after roughly 6 months are primarly the so called neutralizing antibodies. Thats the first line of defense and the reason why a vaccinated person is less likely to transmit the virus to other people. The immune system is way more complex than that. B und T-cell immunity from 2 shots propably lasts way longer and could even persist up to decades. What comes with that is a pretty decent reduction in severe disease propability, even years after taking the vaccine - and thats what the developement was all about.

The idea behind the booster is decreasing the likelihood of spread, plus a further decrease in severe disease propability.
In my opinion, the vaccine is safe enough to make this a rational guideline. However, especially Omicron seems to be much milder (up to 90% less lower pulmonary tract infections/lung inflammation), so the risk/reward calculation changes drastically and we definitely need to take this into account. I would advice anyone to get the booster, but if you are unsure about the decision - below the age of 30 with no comorbidites, you could argue that the vaccinaton wont bring any personal benefits to you. 

HOWever, we live in a society and need to take care about the people around you. Thats a fact as well. 
Make of it what you wish.

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

@undeather

I can't get rid of throat pain, can you suggest something? 

This omicron is like a snake choking my neck.

I think drinking warm/hot water helps. Go rest under the hot sun but don't overburn yourself. Covid does not survive well in warm climate. 

On 1/10/2022 at 6:03 PM, hyruga said:

Hmmm.... how financially convenient for pharmaceutical companies... :P 

First it was making phones that only last 2 years before you have to buy a new one, now it's vaccines.

Do I dare say... "conspiracy"?!  

Jk jk Leo/Mods... Jk...:|

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

I had vomiting and fever this monday, went to the doctor and tested positive too.

I've never been sick in 10 years and take lots of supplements.

This feels way worse than the common flu, Imo this virus is not natural.

Now I'm in the third day and I think it will be the worse. Thanks to taking NAC I have no respiratory issues, but the fever and headache is killing me. Keep safe.

On 11.1.2022 at 2:26 AM, Preety_India said:

Hun ask @Michael569 if it's safe to get booster shots.

How many booster doses are okay? Are these without risks? 

Are too many  boosters safe? 

@Michael569 is not expert on vaccines.

73 boosters are fine. More could be dangerous

@Preety_India are you vaxxed?

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

11 minutes ago, Shawn Philips said:

I had vomiting and fever this monday, went to the doctor and tested positive too.

I've never been sick in 10 years and take lots of supplements.

This feels way worse than the common flu, Imo this virus is not natural.

Now I'm in the third day and I think it will be the worse. Thanks to taking NAC I have no respiratory issues, but the fever and headache is killing me. Keep safe.

Omg that has me panicking. 

Headache is extremely debilitating for me. I can't even imagine having that. 

I hope and pray everything gets okay for you and you recover soon. 

Have you been vaccinated before having it? 

6 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

73 boosters are fine

That feels like a lot to me. My head is spinning.