PurpleTree

What is an Anti-Vaxxer to you?

54 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Well, I figure that there is no point in being respectful to them because both sides are never going to be able to get along with each other. It's a fantasy.

Sure

but since you're on this website i'll assume you're doing some kind of spiritual work or dabbling in a spiritual path

so how about trying not to hate them? That could be a good practice

36 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Well, I figure that there is no point in being respectful to them because both sides are never going to be able to get along with each other. It's a fantasy.

With that quality of arguments you have, probably not.

56 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Why should I be more empathetic to them when they are the ones who are being totally selfish and unempathetic?

Unvaccinated people are selfish because they have to give up going to restaurants, gyms, cinemas, etc.? While vaccinated people demonstrably carry the same viral load as unvaccinated people and contribute just as much to the infection process. So they should get a vaccination that doesn't provide sterile immunity anyway, so that people like you feel safe? Where is the logic in that? The vaccination is for self-protection, nothing more.

Edited by Bronson

12 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Unvaccinated people are selfish because they have to give up going to restaurants, gyms, cinemas, etc.? While vaccinated people demonstrably carry the same viral load as unvaccinated people and contribute just as much to the infection process. So they should get a vaccination that doesn't provide sterile immunity anyway, so that people like you feel safe? Where is the logic in that? The vaccination is for self-protection, nothing more.

Dude, you’re asking for a ban from this forum.

Edited by Hardkill

Hardkill doesn't like hearing truthful statements or deep critical thinking.  The vaccine does not stop the spread of covid in anyway.  The vaccine is also not without risks itself.  Giving kids the vaccine is a prime example of having to ask yourself "why give kids the vaccine", when they have almost a zero percent chance of dying from covid.  Yet we still don't know the long term side effects of the vaccine nor do we know all the side effects they are capable of.  Pfizer doesn't need to release the VAER's adverse reactions report for 50-70 years.  That should raise eye brows as well.  I am not an anti-vaxxer but I do feel that there is more nuance here to taking the vaccine whether you are a young healthy adult or child etc.  It is not just everyone should get the vaccine.  Especially when more data is released... we need to adjust our thinking to the present data we have at the time.

On 1/8/2022 at 0:25 PM, Preety_India said:

Someone who dies in the hospital from Covid after denying the vaccine for months on end. 

60iqos.gif

Nice little meme.  Is people dying funny to you? You are Full of hate and stupidity. 

6 minutes ago, Wildcattt555 said:

Nice little meme.  Is people dying funny to you? You are Full of hate and stupidity. 

I actually took it pretty seriously. If you took it the funny way, you shouldn't blame me. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

21 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I actually took it pretty seriously. If you took it the funny way, you shouldn't blame me. 

Oh Will Ferrel spilling  wine in a hospital bed has no ulterior connotation. So stupid hateful and a Liar.     You’re a cu**

little demon. Delighting in the pain and death of people who don’t share your medical views.   

Edited by Wildcattt555

6 hours ago, Wildcattt555 said:

So stupid hateful and a Liar.     You’re a cu**

Bit aggressive, no?

The people that need to be taken out by the virus because they are bringing everyone else that isn’t as stupid down with them. Wish we could gather them all up and just put them all on a island.

Edited by Lyubov

2 hours ago, Lyubov said:

The people that need to be taken out by the virus because they are bringing everyone else that isn’t as stupid down with them. Wish we could gather them all up and just put them all on a island.

How exactly do they bring everyone else down?
And how do you imagine this island ... children too? gas chambers?

1 hour ago, Bronson said:

How exactly do they bring everyone else down?
And how do you imagine this island ... children too? gas chambers?

The fact you are asking this question shows you aren’t worth engaging with. I love how anti vaxxers think they are persecuted against ?

Edited by Lyubov

Toxic unconstructive thread.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.