dtlender

Is my life completely destroyed?

29 posts in this topic

You're still so young. See this as a transformation fase.

My advice is stop taking lsd and that crap and start working out, go run or go to the gym. Build some muscle and eat healthy. Get a purpose for a year. A goal that you want to accomplish. It can be anything and start working on it (if I could learn anything I would learn this skill.... fill in the blank) and then make a plan. You can also try some stuff if you're not sure, keeping in account startup costs ofcourse, you want to be as low as possible.

Edited by Snuitje

You're good my dude.

I'd recommend watching, 'Beautiful Boy'. The Timothee chalamet one. Life imitates art.

I'd also recommend IFS.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@flume Your website is cool

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@dtlender Realize that you don't need a "decent job" to make money. 

See this as a blessing in disguise. 

Open your mind up & start looking in to self - employment or online business strategies. 

A great insight I had was that fucking my life up & hitting rock bottom is was the most beautiful thing, let everyone else get comfortable with their 20-50K A year wage slave office job and uni degree. 

Whereas you've hit rock bottom & are forced to be more creative, you're not comfortable, necessity is the mother of invention. 

Let your life turn full circle, being at the start of the circle is closer to the other side than being in the middle. Those comfortable guys are far of fin the middle. 

Edited by Striving for more

Go to the church or join some blue/ orange stage group that will help you on hold you accountable , they are the best for that.

Also the best that you can do in this situation is to re-build your ego around the fact that you will become a go-getter person with super strong work-ethic, like what david goggings did

As people have said you have a lot of life left. 

Collective apathy and Cynicism is at an all time high and people speak about it. Fatalism however has been at a high for decades now and people don't speak about it. You can make hundreds of mistakes and then go on to have a better life. You can make a hundred mistakes and continue to make a hundred more. Usually combination of these :D. 

As for what you should focus on, yes survival comes first, but hopefully you'll realise you are surviving right now. What's after survival? What does that look like? That's what i'd be working on, not just surviving as that state of mind is rough.

It doesn't mean you have to give up watching something helpful, that only takes an hour a week or so. That leaves a lot of hours in the week to get your life together from the ground up;.

On 1/4/2022 at 3:22 PM, vizual said:

If all hope is lost in your experience, turn to your Lord and savior Jesus Christ and start learning about him. 

Non-duality is not going to save you. You are still young, you have your entire future in front of you, all is not lost.

@Leo Gura What do you think of this Leo? :D

On 1/4/2022 at 9:22 AM, vizual said:

If all hope is lost in your experience, turn to your Lord and savior Jesus Christ and start learning about him. 

Non-duality is not going to save you. You are still young, you have your entire future in front of you, all is not lost.

xD Jesus is an idea 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"