Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CuriousityIsKey

I realised that I=Mind is a Dream Machine, dreaming different dreams forever, BUT !

11 posts in this topic

I realised that I=Mind is a Dream Machine, dreaming different dreams forever, BUT ! What if I am disillusioned and tired of reality and its endless dreams with all kinds of unnecessary dramas and just want to hop off from the roller coaster and just be left alone forever and ever, how can I do that?

Edited by CuriousityIsKey

Some Buddhists believe becoming an Arahant is just the way to do that. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

4 hours ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

I realised that I=Mind is a Dream Machine, dreaming different dreams forever, BUT ! What if I am disillusioned and tired of reality and its endless dreams with all kinds of unnecessary dramas and just want to hop off from the roller coaster and just be left alone forever and ever, how can I do that?

Left alone from who? Yourself? If you want to be at peace, then just be.

9 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

nope you can't

you stay here with us :x

Assumption. Maybe correct, maybe not. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

On 1/2/2022 at 4:30 PM, CuriousityIsKey said:

I realised that I=Mind is a Dream Machine, dreaming different dreams forever, BUT ! What if I am disillusioned and tired of reality and its endless dreams with all kinds of unnecessary dramas and just want to hop off from the roller coaster and just be left alone forever and ever,

how can I do that?

Anything sufficiently inspected no longer exists, including the hypocrisies of one’s own mind. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 1/2/2022 at 4:30 PM, CuriousityIsKey said:

Enlightenment. It’ll happen just as soon as it’s actually what’s longed for. Right now, if it is indeed what appears (not saying it is), then what’s longed for is a mock journey to said imagined state. There is only what is longed-after, already.

Edited by The0Self

Then take a break. Start now. Sounds like you need a vacation or a rest.

On 1/2/2022 at 10:30 PM, CuriousityIsKey said:

How have you realized that I=Mind is a Dream Machine? Have you truly realized it?

(I'm not being dismissive. I'm just providing food for contemplation)