Vido

Leo's New Vegas Video

130 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

They are a dime a dozen east of Germany.

No they aren't. You're talking shit.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Lyubov I did a tinder plus experiment a while back.

Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Scandanavia. and Germany had the most attractive woman imo

In latvia, Estonia, and Lithuania it was like 4/5 girls I swiped on were above 8/10 it was pretty eye opening 

Edited by Raptorsin7

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

No they aren't. You're talking shit.

Nope, but it’s subjective. Open a tinder and change your location to the capitals of Poland, Hungary, Romania, Russia and Ukraine. Basically almost every woman looks good to great with plenty of immaculate mixed in as well. 

12 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Lyubov I did a tinder plus experiment a while back.

Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Scandanavia. and Germany had the most attractive woman imo

In latvia, Estonia, and Lithuania it was like 4/5 girls I swiped on were above 8/10 it was pretty eye opening 

Dude, Russia and Ukraine is literally a paradise of women. All the countries east and north of Germany as well. I don’t like number ranking beauty but I will say I find more than half of everyone I see around my age (20s/30s) sexually attractive. The numbers drop the further west you go on the northern hemisphere. Leo’s all against living in underdeveloped places, fair enough. If he can still speak decent  Russian though the dude would literally drown in women out here. It’s just my preference so some will disagree.

Edited by Lyubov

@Lyubov Russia has some of the most top tier beauties, especially if you're into eurasian girls because of the mongols haha.

But yeah I hear you, that part of the world is on a different level when it comes to beauty 

5 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

@Lyubov Have you even been to Vegas?

Nah man, I’m mostly busting balls here.  It was discussed a few times before in some other threads in dating/relationship section where those gaming the US claimed it as the best and some in Europe chimed in saying how they are wrong and there are better and different dating pools out there. I have no doubt Vegas has a lot of good looking women. The problem is you gotta play the Vegas / US game to get to them though. It’s doable for sure but I will always call out how Europe is way better for game if you want to sleep with really hot women and not have to have a six figure job or be part of some inner circle. 

Physical beauty is overrated. The "not-so-pretty" girls exist for a reason. They don't need it to find a mate, and they don't have unwanted attention.

Every girls is pretty when you get intimate with her. I am not saying this metaphorically, I mean literally when you are with a girl you like she gets prettier, mind messes with the mind and it becomes reality.

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If I showed you a pic of the last girl I slept with, your jaw would drop. Hotter than a Playboy model. She was into spiritiality and read David Hawkins too

Do you ever do date lays or just same night pulls when you go to clubs? And you do daygame anymore?

38 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Dude, Russia and Ukraine is literally a paradise of women.

Russian girls are the easiest for me to attract. But I don't like them.

I went on a date with 75th top ranked female tennis player in the world. She was a smoking hot Russian. But I didn't like her personality. Was not a good match.

13 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Physical beauty is overrated. The "not-so-pretty" girls exist for a reason. They don't need it to find a mate, and they don't have unwanted attention.

Every girls is pretty when you get intimate with her. I am not saying this metaphorically, I mean literally when you are with a girl you like she gets prettier, mind messes with the mind and it becomes reality.

I think it depends what you value. I feel a rejuvenating wave of energy every time I look upon my gf’s physical beauty. But just because I may not see that in another woman it doesn’t mean it isn’t there. I do agree with what you are saying and how intimacy increases this. Pretty amazing how that occurs. I was mostly just making banter here. Beauty is subjective and everyone has different preferences and there is no better or worse, just personal preferences. I’m glad I’m able to fulfill mine in this regard. 

@Leo Gura they are my absolute favorite. 

Edited by Lyubov

The last girl I slept with

ro1c.png

BTW, she thought I was homeless when she came home with me.

But don't let me stop you guys... keep bullshitting.

@Leo Gura homeless??

what am I doing with my life ???

But wait, also what game did u run to make her think u were homeless?? 

Edited by Jacob Morres

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I went on a date with 75th top ranked female tennis player in the world. She was a smoking hot Russian. But I didn't like her personality. Was not a good match.

I slept with a sexy Russian movie star once and then started sleeping with her equally beautiful sister a year later. I was a savage years ago when I used to actively game ? I love the Russian hunnies! 

Edited by Lyubov

9 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

But wait, also what game did u run to make her think u were homeless?? 

When I brought her home she told me she assumed I was homeless based on how I dressed and looked.

#HomelessGame

:D:D:D