Forza21

changa - It was intense! DMT trip raport and questions!

33 posts in this topic

Holy F***!
I've had some trips on shrooms, lsd, i've done meditation, listen to countless guru's on non-duality, no time, god's realization, but this...

I've tried some changa - which basically is meo-dmt. It works for 15-25 minutes.

Damn.

Time has stopped. Literally, there was no time. I've heard many stories about illusion of time, but to experience it, it's so much different.  It was terrifying as f***! 

I've realized, that there's no one, but me. It's just my giant imagination. Everything, and everyone.

I was so alone, with nothing but endless void which is so powerful, that it creates everything from nothing.  I was so scared, my ego was screaming like a little pig, begging to go back to the illusion. And i thought i was ready for it! My spiritual ego was to the roof. What a joke!

When I came back to the matrix, i felt nothing but gratitude and love, that i can experience all this. I had tears in my eyes, and i was laughing like a madman.

My question is:

1) Is it possible to be ready for something that profound, or it always goes that hardcore? I seriously thought, that a few trips on lsd or shrooms would be enough. I was so wrong!
2)Can you feel acceptance and presence during the trip, instead of fear? How to manage that? It was scary as fuck, all i was hoping for was just to end.
3)How to maintain that god's realization on daily basis?  I just want to experience life, knowing, it's all an illusion, and there's literary nothing to worry about.
4)What was your first experience on dmt? Does it get more manageable next time? it was so fast and intense. 
5) Does ayahuasca work similar to dmt, but you have longer time to integrate your experience? Maybe more time to manage fear?

Thanks my illusory self for the answer, I'm so glad there's someone to ask! i send nothing but love!

Edited by Forza21

13 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

Holy F***!
I've had some trips on shrooms, lsd, i've done meditation, listen to countless guru's on non-duality, no time, god's realization, but this...

I've tried some changa - which basically is meo-dmt. It works for 15-25 minutes.

Damn.

Yeah, DMT is on another level.

1) Is it possible to be ready for something that profound, or it always goes that hardcore? I seriously thought, that a few trips on lsd or shrooms would be enough. I was so wrong!

The more you trip the easier it becomes to handle deep trips.

Of course it will be shocking a first.

2)Can you feel acceptance and presence during the trip, instead of fear? How to manage that? It was scary as fuck, all i was hoping for was just to end.

Yes, of course. Most of my deep trips these days are super blissful and just pure love. It took a lot of work to reach that point.

You get use to the scariness.

3)How to maintain that god's realization on daily basis?  I just want to experience life, knowing, it's all an illusion, and there's literary nothing to worry about.

That's the whole trick. There's not a good answer other than doing lots of spiritual work.

4)What was your first experience on dmt? Does it get more manageable next time? it was so fast and intense. 

Just lower your dose.

There will always be a dose at which you can freak yourself out. So take less.

5) Does ayahuasca work similar to dmt, but you have longer time to integrate your experience? Maybe more time to manage fear?

It's not going to be as sharp as vaped DMT, more smooth and drawn out. Just the rapid onset of vaped DMT can be terrifying if you take a big dose.

LOWER YOUR DOSE and continue tripping.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Changa, interesting…

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

30 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

1) Not only can you be ready for it, there are people with more “intense” moment-to-moment experience than your trip was whether they are on or off drugs. The issue is it’s hard to say it’s even more intense because for them it’s just a typical Monday morning at the office. 
2) Yes, you can feel acceptance and presence in some truly incomprehensibly remarkable experiences. 
3) Rinse and repeat. Lots of tripping. Lots of meditation. Lots of research and discussion with other developed people. And even some quite wacky and esoteric practices might be necessary to get you there. 
4) My experience with DMT was with ayahuasca. It’s completely different than smoked DMT. The speediness of smoked DMT is something quite hard for people to get accustomed to. 
5) Ayahuasca is more of a medicine for the “soul.” It can produce crazy effects or hardly any trip at all yet still be completely transformative. From my experience and what I gathered around others in ceremony, it’s “more intelligent” in working with the needs and issues you have. Smoked N,N-DMT is more of a wacky peak experience for most people although those with a good basis in insight and spiritual maturity may see rather balanced and benevolent experience like many describe on drugs like 5-MeO. The general idea with ayahuasca is that the MAOI slows down the experience for better integration, so yes. It would mean more time with the fear which, if interpreted and approached correctly, would result in better management of the fear. 

The personal sacrifices one makes in the pursuit of the Truth are proportional to one’s level of Realization. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, DMT is on another level.

The more you trip the easier it becomes to handle deep trips.

Of course it will be shocking a first.

Yes, of course. Most of my deep trips these days are super blissful and just pure love. It took a lot of work to reach that point.

You get use to the scariness.

That's the whole trick. There's not a good answer other than doing lots of spiritual work.

Just lower your dose.

There will always be a dose at which you can freak yourself out. So take less.

It's not going to be as sharp as vaped DMT, more smooth and drawn out. Just the rapid onset of vaped DMT can be terrifying if you take a big dose.

LOWER YOUR DOSE and continue tripping.

Thanks Leo, honestly, your work makes so much more sense after DMT.  

What do you think, Is it possible to get there without any substances?  Do you have GOD realization all the time with you?

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

1) Not only can you be ready for it, there are people with more “intense” moment-to-moment experience than your trip was whether they are on or off drugs. The issue is it’s hard to say it’s even more intense because for them it’s just a typical Monday morning at the office. 
2) Yes, you can feel acceptance and presence in some truly incomprehensibly remarkable experiences. 
3) Rinse and repeat. Lots of tripping. Lots of meditation. Lots of research and discussion with other developed people. And even some quite wacky and esoteric practices might be necessary to get you there. 
4) My experience with DMT was with ayahuasca. It’s completely different than smoked DMT. The speediness of smoked DMT is something quite hard for people to get accustomed to. 
5) Ayahuasca is more of a medicine for the “soul.” It can produce crazy effects or hardly any trip at all yet still be completely transformative. From my experience and what I gathered around others in ceremony, it’s “more intelligent” in working with the needs and issues you have. Smoked N,N-DMT is more of a wacky peak experience for most people although those with a good basis in insight and spiritual maturity may see rather balanced and benevolent experience like many describe on drugs like 5-MeO. The general idea with ayahuasca is that the MAOI slows down the experience for better integration, so yes. It would mean more time with the fear which, if interpreted and approached correctly, would result in better management of the fear. 

Thanks for your point of view, im going to try ayu also, lot's of tripping ahead!:) Love!

I've had that experience many times, it's terrifying. there is nothing, empty. I am not there. only empty, immeasurable, infinite. The feeling when the ego comes back is indescribable. the point is, that's what you are, but it's also nothing at all. neither love nor intelligence in this moment.  Void. getting used to that is quite a challenge. it's possible ... more or less, I'm working on it. If I vape 5 meo in high dose that's my experience. All is void. if I do it again, the emptiness explodes, in an instant, it is all that is possible. the infinity of possibilities being in this instant. the two are the same. and it is also the same me now writing. hard to understand. I hope I'm getting used to that void, i feel it's very important 

1 hour ago, Forza21 said:

What do you think, Is it possible to get there without any substances?

Realistically, for most people, not a chance in hell.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Forza21 said:

What do you think, Is it possible to get there without any substances?  

Yeah..but you need abnormal wiring ...

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Forza21 said:

What do you think, Is it possible to get there without any substances?  Do you have GOD realization all the time with you?

You are already. Just lower your thought process with meditation, loving more more and more, helping more and more. Act like you are everyone and be no one. If it is eqsy for you, this is a god realization, it is actually being a god non stop. 

DMT changes after repeated use.

Changa is basically smokeable Ayahuasca (as in, MAOIs + n,n-DMT - NOT any "meo")... Changa is very different from freebase, I assume Aya very different from Changa... Changa is more like a classical psychedelic. Freebase seems closer to Salvia Divinorum.

If you keep using DMT, after a while it will make sure you never touch it again. These are dangerous substances which can easily cause PTSD symptoms. Better to approach the substance such that you take smaller doses while in some kind of meditative state.

@RMQualtrough  I have heard they don't like to be smoked but chewed and absorbed instead and white folks f*ck this up, is that for changa or just salvia?

1 minute ago, Loba said:

@RMQualtrough  I have heard they don't like to be smoked but chewed and absorbed instead and white folks f*ck this up, is that for changa or just salvia?

Folklore pertaining to Salvia... This is said because smoking the extract is like downing a bunch of shots rather than slowly sipping beers, you get utterly and completely messed up smoking the 30x (etc) extracts.

Salvia is wholly uninsightful, I used it when I was 18/19 and interested in surrealism. It never altered my worldview at all. It's just weird and surreal, and for most people intensely horrible.

Changa is smoked, Ayahuasca is drank. There is also "Changa" without the MAOIs, which should be called "enhanced leaf" instead. But nobody uses the terms right so just assume MAOIs are in it and Google the interactions of MAOIs to ensure safety. Ayahuasca always contains MAOIs.

Trip duration and intensity is often directly related to how fast a given drug floods your system.

@RMQualtrough You're awesome, thanks so much for all the advice.

Jeeze, the this is, salvia sounds like my auto-immune fever dreams so I almost want to check it out.

I am an artist.

No artistic inspiration from it?

9 minutes ago, Loba said:

@RMQualtrough You're awesome, thanks so much for all the advice.

Jeeze, the this is, salvia sounds like my auto-immune fever dreams so I almost want to check it out.

I am an artist.

No artistic inspiration from it?

Yeah you could get artistic inspiration for sure. Abstract surreal infinitely repeating stuff... The effect is similar to when you have mirrors opposite each other and when you look into it you see a sort of infinite tunnel, and you completely lose depth perception so your entire field of vision is just a flat blob. Very odd. Interesting though.

1 minute ago, Loba said:

@RMQualtrough I guess my question is, does it seem realer?  Or more fakery?

Very real during the trip. Heavy sense of deja vu (or maybe that was just when going back to it, it was about 10 years ago I used this stuff a few times lol)... When sobering up after, it's just like you had a weird drug trip.