SQAAD

How Can You Possibly Know If Others Exist

53 posts in this topic

Right now I am 'having' my own bubble of Perception. How can i possibly know if Leo for example is having his own personal bubble of experience simultaneously? 

Personally i assume that at this moment there are billions of people each one of them having their own experiences. 

Leo denies the bubbles of others and claims his experience as the only one and Absolute (from what I have understood ) . But how can you ever find out if others are having their own independent experiences or not? 

This all seems like something you can never find out. 

7 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

Right now I am 'having' my own bubble of Perception.

Who is this “I” that you are referring to?

28 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

Can be ‘found out’, directly experienced, but not thunk. That is the veil. 

28 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

Right now I am 'having' my own bubble of Perception. How can i possibly know if Leo for example is having his own personal bubble of experience simultaneously? 

Meditation. (Non-thinking). Allow the activity of thought to rest, and thought (assumptions) aren’t so readily believed.

Personally i assume that at this moment there are billions of people each one of them having their own experiences. 

Assumption also tends to cease when willfully acknowledged.

Leo denies the bubbles of others and claims his experience as the only one and Absolute (from what I have understood ) . But how can you ever find out if others are having their own independent experiences or not? 

‘Bubbles of others’ is a belief, assumption.  It’s as if you are saying ‘Leo denies unicorns’.  An alternative to projecting assumption is inspecting beliefs. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The tree and leaves example is how I understand "everything is one" or "only You exists" myself. There is one consciouness and bilions of characters who have the same consciouness.

But leo I think says something different. He says there are no different characters. You are all just images in my mind. Like in a dream. A hallusination of my mind basicly. I think he thinks we are all npc who will dissapear when he does mahasamadhi... which is a bit odd imo.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

You need to realize that no matter what you experience, others are ALWAYS IMAGINARY. "Other" cannot exist as anything other than imagination. If it does exist as something other than imagination, then it is not what you call "other" anymore. You can't have any experience of "other" if it isn't imagination. There is no "other" without imagination, that's the only way the experience of "other" will function.

Even if we assume that there are multiple experiences happening right now, "others" will always be imaginary in those experiences, because it cannot exist as anything else. 

When you say that you want others to be "real", you're completely disregarding how the existence of others work. "Other" needs to be imagination, that's as real as it will ever get. You're expecting imagination to be something other than imagination. Anything other than that cannot be "other". This is also how the existence of the ego works, you imagine it to be real. You can't have a "real" ego, it's only as real as you imagine it to be. If you know that you yourself are not real, how can you expect others to be real? The only way for you to experience "others" and be attached to "others" is only through imagination.

If you were God, how exactly would you prove to yourself that others exist? What would evidence that others exist look like?

90% of your life is you putting imagination and superficial distinctions on top of your experience. This is nothing new. It doesn't matter if there are other experiences, because even considering that to be true is always within the realm of imagination. And also, within all those experiences, others will always be imaginary too. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

It's a facet of awakening...you can become directly conscious that everything is being held within Your Mind - not as you the ego but as God. It is only in a state of God Consciousness that you can become conscious of this directly.   But just be careful what you wish for.   You can also become directly conscious that your direct experience is Absolute Being.  It is not "yours" as is in the ego.  It is God Consciousness.  It is God.  The deception is that the ego has co-opted it and made it "your" perceptions.    But what this is is Absolute Being.   If this is realized directly it will be a radical shift or break thru to God Mind.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, SQAAD said:

How can you be sure that you are exist and knowing is possible? Because you learned the language from so-called human beings? How can it be true , how much can you trust the language? 

It is impossible to realize the truth with language and learning. Direct realization is must. 

@Terell Kirby

2 hours ago, Terell Kirby said:

Who is this “I” that you are referring to?

I am not referring to any ''I''  in particular. Just to the experience of existence itself. 

@Nahm

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

‘Bubbles of others’ is a belief, assumption.  It’s as if you are saying ‘Leo denies unicorns’.  An alternative to projecting assumption is inspecting beliefs. 

Others bubbles not existing is also a belief then. 

@Tim R

2 hours ago, Tim R said:

@SQAAD Is there one tree or 7 billion leaves?

I would say both statements are true. 

@The Lucid Dreamer

7 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

If you yourself don’t even exist, why would you think “others” could exist?

''My own''  bubble of experience exists though and i assume that ''you'' are having your own bubble of experience at this moment. 

2 hours ago, Tim R said:

@SQAAD Is there one tree or 7 billion leaves?

I like this. Great analogy. 

44 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Nahm

Others bubbles not existing is also a belief then. 

There is no actuality of nonexistence. Unicorns not existing isn’t a belief. 

Thoughts will not do, as there can be thoughts of what does and doesn’t exist. 

The point, what stands to be acknowledged, is the duality of thoughts, and the believing the thoughts, is not the path to truth, but is rumination. Change occurs in putting how you feel, well above what you think or believe. In regard to the truth, it is the same. One puts the path to the truth well above what one thinks & believes. 

But if you want to be heard, be heard. If you want to be understood, be understood. If you want to believe there are others, believe there are others. There is a season for everything. 

If interested in other than rumination, this video could be a very helpful pointing. If it’s too long, consider skipping to the two cartoonish illustrations. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

14 minutes ago, SQAAD said:
2 hours ago, Tim R said:

Is there one tree or 7 billion leaves?

I would say both statements are true. 

The "7 billion leaves" are the one tree. There are no "7 billion leaves". The leaves and the tree aren't any different from each other, is what I'm trying to say.

Solipsism, as well as the belief that there are 7 billion individual bubbles of consciousness (including "your" bubble), are both only aware of the leaf, not the tree.

But, once there is realization / recognition of the tree, and yourself as the tree instead of the "the leaf", the leaves are gone. Only the tree remains. And nothing has changed.

More bubble talk lol.

Save yourselves the stress by simply recognizing that we are all inhabiting a dream that we can’t wake up from.

God is the dreamer.

You can also make a choice to be God, not only of “your” universe, but also the universes of “others”.

Edited by Terell Kirby

1 minute ago, Terell Kirby said:

bubble talk

Hahaha that's my new word for Solipsism thank you??

1 minute ago, Tim R said:

Hahaha that's my new word for Solipsism thank you??

Lol welcome, it was a spontaneous phrase that come out of nowhere ?

Just now, Terell Kirby said:

it was a spontaneous phrase that come out of nowhere ?

Where else would it come from?;)xD