BlackPhil

Dr. Robert Malone visits Joe Rogan

63 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Opo said:

I have just received the latest research from my mom. 

It is showing that gargling this special elixir for 5 seconds gives you a 23 minute shield from corona. 

Now I know what you are thinking "but I can't wake up every 23 minutes". Don't you worry my friend, all you need to do is put a liter of elixir to the west of you while you sleep. That will scare it away and everyone knows corona attacks only from the west so you don't need to protect the other sides. 

#donttellpfizer

You're not exactly helping to promote your cause :D Please go on making fools out of yourselves and just proving my point.

8 hours ago, BlackPhil said:

Doesn't this fact speak for itself?

it does, and the message is very clear.

14 hours ago, Raze said:

this guy

You mean the guy that invented the mRNA TEC?

2 hours ago, vladorion said:

He's like a religious fundamentalist when it comes to this topic.

haha!

Yes

he

is.

17 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

some new guys on my ignore list

mine is 28 users long.

@BlackPhil

18 hours ago, BlackPhil said:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3SCsueX2bZdbEzRtKOCEyT?si=hALhM0qGTriRrVzZei6HXg

Dr. Robert Malone (inventor of the nine original mRNA vaccine patents) visits Joe Rogan to talk about the vaccines and the strange controversy and attempted character assassinations that has developed around him ever since he spoke out about the dangers of the vaccines etc.

I beg you to actually listen with an open mind before you judge (or lash out with stupid labels), even if what you're hearing might go against what you currently has been led to believe is the unquestionable truth. 

This thread is not mainly about him as a person or what's being written in the media about him, but instead it's about the actual content of what he's saying. Listen first, and then feel free to voice your opinion.

I can't find anything in what he's saying that justifies the censorship or the demonetization that he has been targeted with. I think this information is very important to get out to the public because there is so much propaganda, lies, polarization and division out there and alot of people are behaving like they are affected by a mass-psychosis to be frank (even people who appeared sane and wise regarding other topics).

Even if you disagree with him it's still worth hearing a new perspective than the ones we are being spoonfed with from the media. If you do disagree I would love to hear you point out exactly what you're finding incorrect or misleading in the things he's saying.

Nice podcast. It's a shame this legitimate doctor is censored for trying to have a discussion on the vaccines. I don't get an anti vax view push from him, more on trying to have an objective discussion on vaccine risks, but people just attack him like he's some ideologue. Shame. 

26 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

mine is 28 users long.

That's nothing, don't worry. 

Leftists are the real snowflakes. 

I guess when you don't really understand science or medicine or data you end up talking about grapefruit skins and homeopathic medicines.

It's really the problem of this situation. You have so many people simply unwilling to admit that they don't really understand what's going on.

You're not a scholar in medicine, you don't really study, and you don't really know how to interpret data, that's fine. But just say so

We're not moving anywhere with these kinds of attitudes.

And FYI, Dr. Malone literally took two doses of Moderna.

Dr. Robert "Post" Malone is legit.

Some people will call it misinformation without listening.

#Horsedewormer

2 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

mine is 28 users long.

i have 3 thus far

but i'm sure it's a grower

Anyone care to summarize it for us ? 3 hrs is pretty long...I did catch that he took the vaccine by listening to the first 20 minutes.. so I guess it wasn't dangerous enough to sway him? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Anyone care to summarize it for us ? 3 hrs is pretty long...I did catch that he took the vaccine by listening to the first 20 minutes.. so I guess it wasn't dangerous enough to sway him? 

You should just listen to it, it was pretty great and full of information. 

He took it because he needed to for travel, that was around late 2020, but then wound up getting injured by them. 

Also worth noting that he got actual Covid February of 2020. He had heard at the time that the vaccines could help with long covid which he was dealing with, iirc that was another reason he decided to get vaccinated. 

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

You should definitely listen in order to give it justice. You can always split it up in sessions if you can't listen for 3h straight (you should be used to longer videos considering we're on actualized right?). Very hard to summarize all that information and it's nuances.

He took the vaccines early, in good faith, because they we're back then said to combat lasting-covid, and also because he pretty much had to in order to travel etc. He developed severe hypertension among other things from it and says he's lucky to be alive. This was before all the new boosters was being pushed etc. Since then alot more information is available and he brings it all up in great detail, very objectively and only sticking to the data (you will notice he really knows what he's talking about).

He goes into all of this so much deeper than people like Fauci (who in my opinion is more a political pawn than a scientist providing objective data) has ever came close to doing. So if you want information I suggest you give this a chance. It's important stuff concerning all of us during these times.

His main concern is the fact that these shots are now being pushed even on children (who run extremely low risk of getting seriously ill from covid).

Edited by BlackPhil

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Anyone care to summarize it for us ?

I was going to, but I feared that you guys will take it as misinformation and ban me. I will listen to part of it with a notebook at hand and get back to you.

9 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

I was going to, but I feared that you guys will take it as misinformation and ban me. I will listen to part of it with a notebook at hand and get back to you.

why dude, seems like a waste of time

everybody can listen to a podcast either while on public transport, commuting or driving etc.

just skip the boring parts

@Arcangelo

9 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

This is a horrible feeling to have every time a person wants to post. As I've said in the past, as long as you word your posts carefully, you shouldn't fear getting banned perma or temp, or have that thread locked or get warning points. It's just that people post short flashy attention grabbing posts, and it's those that usually get flagged a lot. No name calling, inflammatory remarks, insults, arguing, and it ok.

This all started when Leo threatened users in general that posting anti vax, black/blue/red pill stuff, and conspiratorial theories will get banned in such a blunt way. I think the threat was misinterpreted, and users misunderstood Leo's current way of issuing warning points first, and almost nobody here understands the order of punishments and how they are administered and adjudicated to users, that now there's an unease as to how to post. 

For example, this forum is my first forum I am moderately active in, and I lack any other experience of forum interactions to draw from how I should behave, nor am I active on any other forum in the internet. Literally this the first forum for me, I don't have enough experiences to intuit how I need to interact in a forum, which is probably why I sometimes want explication here because I literally don't have enough experience in other forums to draw from. Zero. That's why clarity and being specific and detailed here is important to me here.

Edited by Danioover9000

According to Malone there's a conspiracy to not prescribe hydroxychloriquine outside of the hospital, by Rick Bright.

Big pharma is in concordance with the federal government to not use ivermectin

140 studies show:

Natural immunity > Vax immunity 

Hospitals get thousands of dollars for every covid hospitalization, for every ventilator prescription and for each covid death.

Follow the money

Edited by Arcangelo
y

33 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

According to Malone there's a conspiracy to not prescribe hydroxychloriquine outside of the hospital, by Rick Bright.

Big pharma is in concordance with the federal government to not use ivermectin

Why would this get locked? 

140 studies show:

Natural immunity > Vax immunity 

Damage from covid > damage from vax

Vax + natural immunity > natural immunity 

Hospitals get thousands of dollars for every covid hospitalization, for every ventilator prescription and for each covid death.

Follow the money

Hospitals get paid for any disease that they treat. 

Follow the money and you'll realize that they either made up all of the diseases or they are keeping all the cures hidden. 

4772942-middle.png

#facts

1 hour ago, Arcangelo said:

Now is 29 users long.

Nobody 

Cares

Bro

Edited by hoodrow trillson