BlackPhil

Dr. Robert Malone visits Joe Rogan

63 posts in this topic

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3SCsueX2bZdbEzRtKOCEyT?si=hALhM0qGTriRrVzZei6HXg

Dr. Robert Malone (inventor of the nine original mRNA vaccine patents) visits Joe Rogan to talk about the vaccines and the strange controversy and attempted character assassinations that has developed around him ever since he spoke out about the dangers of the vaccines etc.

I beg you to actually listen with an open mind before you judge (or lash out with stupid labels), even if what you're hearing might go against what you currently has been led to believe is the unquestionable truth. 

This thread is not mainly about him as a person or what's being written in the media about him, but instead it's about the actual content of what he's saying. Listen first, and then feel free to voice your opinion.

I can't find anything in what he's saying that justifies the censorship or the demonetization that he has been targeted with. I think this information is very important to get out to the public because there is so much propaganda, lies, polarization and division out there and alot of people are behaving like they are affected by a mass-psychosis to be frank (even people who appeared sane and wise regarding other topics).

Even if you disagree with him it's still worth hearing a new perspective than the ones we are being spoonfed with from the media. If you do disagree I would love to hear you point out exactly what you're finding incorrect or misleading in the things he's saying.

Edited by BlackPhil

1 hour ago, BlackPhil said:

I think this information is very important to get out to the public

Me too.

FYI, Dr. Malone is an extremely qualified person to say what he's saying. 

This isn't some quack doctor, people need to realize some of the doctors and scientists speaking out against the common narrative are among the most published and respected in medicine.

In the end, this is about data, not emotion. What Dr. Malone and Dr. McCullough do well is focus entirely on the data. 

I think joe is being very reckless having this guy as well as Mcullough on. I’d be more interested in a debate between one of them and a doctor representing the mainstream view.

6 hours ago, Raze said:

I think joe is being very reckless having this guy as well as Mcullough on. I’d be more interested in a debate between one of them and a doctor representing the mainstream view.

How would that be possible when all the people promoting the mainstream view refuse to debate people like this? Instead they try to shut them down, censor them and take them out.

Doesn't this fact speak for itself?

listening to it now

i wonder if for example leo listens to these types of talks and what his thoughts are

3 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

listening to it now

i wonder if for example leo listens to these types of talks and what his thoughts are

He's like a religious fundamentalist when it comes to this topic.

Not looking to question his views or allow new information in.

33 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

lol @ the comment section of that video ? 

Lmao

"Place 3 Grapefruit skins and 3 lemon skins in a pot covered with water. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 3 hours. Strain out the skins and place the juice in a jar. Refrigerate. Don't tell Pfizer" 

42 minutes ago, Opo said:

Lmao

"Place 3 Grapefruit skins and 3 lemon skins in a pot covered with water. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 3 hours. Strain out the skins and place the juice in a jar. Refrigerate. Don't tell Pfizer" 

So it begins, the standard ridicule and avoiding the topic.

Are you really ignorant enough to not understand that people like this have no choice other than to use alternative media and sources to get their voices heard because they get censored and banned on all controlled media? Are you really not able to make this simple conclusion?

Like I said, this thread is about the content of what he's saying. Listen and stop acting like absolute fools. When you have something relevant to say regarding the subject matter, then feel free to speak.

How is he supposed to use the sources you deem credible when he gets censored on those without explanation? 

Edited by BlackPhil

1 hour ago, hoodrow trillson said:

shut up and take the vaccine 

9_9

32 minutes ago, Opo said:

Lmao

Going to try this, actually.

I'll make a new thread with this secret knowledge after I contract the Omicron variant and use this potion as to boost my immune system.  Joe Rogan already said that the reason the Coronavirus is killing us all is because we're fat.  Going to hit the gym and make this potion later!

Just now, hoodrow trillson said:

Going to try this, actually.

I'll make a new thread with this secret knowledge after I contract the Omicron variant and use this potion as to boost my immune system.  Joe Rogan already said that the reason the Coronavirus is killing us all is because we're fat.  Going to hit the gym and make this potion later!

Listen to yourself. Don't you realise how ignorant and stupid you're sounding? Try to leave your limited pov for a second and open your mind. When you have listened to the podcast and have some actual arguments against what Malone is saying then I'm willing to listen. What you're trying to do now belongs in the kindergarten. 

2 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

Listen to yourself. Don't you realise how ignorant and stupid you're sounding? Try to leave your limited pov for a second and open your mind. When you have listened to the podcast and have some actual arguments against what Malone is saying then I'm willing to listen. What you're trying to do now belongs in the kindergarten. 

Excuse me?  I don't trust the vaccines from Big Pharma.  This is not old news.  This new potion technique seems very convincing to me and upon further research, the skins from these fruits are actually incredibly beneficial in boosting one's own anti-oxidant levels within our body, causing the virus to not multiply within the body--or to outright not even enter the body!

Many ancient civilizations have used teas of different varieties to fight illnesses and this Coronavirus is not human's first rodeo.  I suggest you look into tea and herbal medicine which can actually save your life.  Only put plant and things that come from the earth into your body for defenses.  Also, using essential oils in tandem with this potion technique could do wonders for everybody.

You just need to open your mind about tea and herbal extracts and essential oils.  Do some research before attacking me verbally and emotionally gas lighting me into your cult.

1 minute ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Excuse me?  I don't trust the vaccines from Big Pharma.  This is not old news.  This new potion technique seems very convincing to me and upon further research, the skins from these fruits are actually incredibly beneficial in boosting one's own anti-oxidant levels within our body, causing the virus to not multiply within the body--or to outright not even enter the body!

Many ancient civilizations have used teas of different varieties to fight illnesses and this Coronavirus is not human's first rodeo.  I suggest you look into tea and herbal medicine which can actually save your life.  Only put plant and things that come from the earth into your body for defenses.  Also, using essential oils in tandem with this potion technique could do wonders for everybody.

You just need to open your mind about tea and herbal extracts and essential oils.  Do some research before attacking me verbally and emotionally gas lighting me into your cult.

Sigh. You're not clever at all my friend. I hope you're just a kid for your own sake.

Anyways, I think there are still sane people out there who will actually take the time to listen before they make up their mind.

2 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

what does that have to do with the topic? 

the podcast is a talk with a virologist and immunologist who was focused on working in mrna vaccines not some homeopathic looney

23 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

This new potion technique seems very convincing to me and upon further research, the skins from these fruits are actually incredibly beneficial in boosting one's own anti-oxidant levels within our body, causing the virus to not multiply within the body--or to outright not even enter the body!

I have just received the latest research from my mom. 

It is showing that gargling this special elixir for 5 seconds gives you a 23 minute shield from corona. 

Now I know what you are thinking "but I can't wake up every 23 minutes". Don't you worry my friend, all you need to do is put a liter of elixir to the west of you while you sleep. That will scare it away and everyone knows corona attacks only from the west so you don't need to protect the other sides. 

#donttellpfizer

Edited by Opo