Forza21

I have money. But lack of purpose...

11 posts in this topic

I have enough money to live at least 5-8+, maybe even 10 years, just from my savings, making 0 money from today.  Maybe not super-fancy life-style, but i can manage. I don't need expensive cars, houses, clothes, I live a very modest life.

I don't have ANY drive to make more money. I watch bilioners, who even with 100 mln + on their accounts, still do their job, cause for some reason, they can't stop.

feel, it's useless. I run the company which i'm afraid to lose, because it still gives me a lot of income, but i don't like it anymore. Other people would call me insane to leave something which gives me that much cash.

One part of me says it's ok to stop, and leave it, but the other part, just can't live with that lack of purpose, and laziness after that.

I can't stay motivated for more than one day, because i think making more money is pointless. On the other hand, i can't take a break and  go do whatever, maybe travel, because i'm scared, eventually i'll run out of money, i feel like it's insane to leave business which runs that well... plus my whole life experience was about chasing the career. 

Im stuck.

Please, any advices?

focus on finding out who you are, the purpose will come. until then it's all just roads created by thought and attachment to motivation, arises and passes. that's not purpose

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

Why does it need to be such an ultimatum? Is there not a way you could go part-time or delegate some things so you have more spare time to travel and learn about the next thing you want to do?

hrhrhtewgfegege

3 hours ago, Forza21 said:

I can't stay motivated for more than one day, because i think making more money is pointless. 

Chasing after more money and financial security is ultimately unsatisfying in the long run (not to diminish the importance of money).

The challenge is to shift focus to what you are doing to make money. Is it something you believe in? Does it align to your most important values?

This is the notion of life purpose.

Well you have freedom now, which is what everyone at least says they want. I would look at ways to outsource your business and let it run without much input from you, that in itself can be a challenge. Then just meditate on what you can do with that freedom understanding that nothing is going to give you complete fulfillment. 

First of all, it can be useful to acknowledge the great position you have put yourself in.

Building up a successful business that is generating a lot of income is not a small feat.

It sounds to me that you are coming to the end of this chapter though.

As described in Leo's vid about life unfolding in chapters, that comes with a time of uncertainty.

It can be useful to acknowledge that the fears and doubts that come with this stage are natural.

What can you do to move through this stage in a healthy way and get out the other end with more clarity and alignment?

Realizeyourgrowth.com

3 hours ago, Identity said:

First of all, it can be useful to acknowledge the great position you have put yourself in.

Building up a successful business that is generating a lot of income is not a small feat.

It sounds to me that you are coming to the end of this chapter though.

As described in Leo's vid about life unfolding in chapters, that comes with a time of uncertainty.

It can be useful to acknowledge that the fears and doubts that come with this stage are natural.

What can you do to move through this stage in a healthy way and get out the other end with more clarity and alignment?

+1

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

Maybe a life coach to help you finding your strengths and values and guiding you to find a niche where you get to put them in play?

Leo's Life Purpose Course could come in handy as well.

I got a piece of very practical advice for you. Research Enagic (the Japanese company); which manufactures water ionizers. They have a marketing system which enables you to earn money doing teamwork to sell these machines to people close by. Water ionizers (filtering included), enable the body to be fully hydrated. Spread that, if you find purpose in that.

Having a purpose is all about doing what feels right for you. Ask yourself this simple question: Dear divine, tell me what I need to know.

When more freedom is attained, now you have the opportunity to create more freely. What would you like to see more of in the world? What are your highest values? And can you think of some manifestations of those values? 

@catcat69123 Osho's pretty great for that. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。