Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardkill

Cenk says mainstream media is a cult

37 posts in this topic

And TYT is junk with anti - white propaganda. 

I'm a leftist liberal SJW type but even I can't stand the bias of TYT - clear as day. 

Someone needs to call them out for spewing lies. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I wonder if Cenk is aware of the irony that TYT is also one of the most biased and delusion filled outlets you could consume in this day and age?

They are a pretty prime example of toxic Green.

- Cenk has openly denied the Armenian holocaust, as well as apologized for Islamist Terrorism.

- Hasan has become a fulltime grifter for annoying online activist lefties.

- Ana well, you can just see the righteousness and anger spewing out of her face. The only thing holding it back from exploding is the 4 pounds of makeup she wears every day.

But yea it isn't even worth talking about. I don't even know why I am to be honest.

hrhrhtewgfegege

28 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

And TYT is junk with anti - white propaganda. 

I'm a leftist liberal SJW type but even I can't stand the bias of TYT - clear as day. 

Someone needs to call them out for spewing lies. 

What does TYT lie about?

14 minutes ago, Roy said:

I wonder if Cenk is aware of the irony that TYT is also one of the most biased and delusion filled outlets you could consume in this day and age?

They are a pretty prime example of toxic Green.

- Cenk has openly denied the Armenian holocaust, as well as apologized for Islamist Terrorism.

- Hasan has become a fulltime grifter for annoying online activist lefties.

- Ana well, you can just see the righteousness and anger spewing out of her face. The only thing holding it back from exploding is the 4 pounds of makeup she wears every day.

But yea it isn't even worth talking about. I don't even know why I am to be honest.

Yes, they do have a tremendous amount of Green in them, but don't they also have a lot of Orange and even some Blue in them? After all, in terms of Orange, they all have had a solid, disciplined, work ethic and have been running a successful business of their own. Hell, they even have way more YT subscribers than Leo does. Also, Cenk graduated from a top law school and top undergrad business school and Ana got both her Bachelor's and Master's degree and started teaching at a university in her late 20s. Furthermore, unlike a lot of other toxic green people out there, the TYT people understand and accept the importance and need of having law and order, military, and police which are all Blue values.

Cenk never denied the Armenian genocide: 

Also, Leo said that even though every progressive media outlet has a significant degree of bias, it still has better political analysis than any of the mainstream media news outlets.

Ana is hot, but I'll admit that she is really making feel depressed about the world.

Edited by Hardkill

7 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Also, Leo said that even though every progressive media outlet has a significant degree of bias, it still has better political analysis than any of the mainstream media news outlets. 

I would agree with Leo a year ago. 

But I've just seen too many examples of them acting idiotic lately to still hold that position. 

The irony is that even though they act foolish and very biased sometimes, the issues they fight for a rock solid and hardly anyone else fights for it. Mainly their anti-lobbying and anti-corruption and get-money-out-of-politics stance.

That is the most important issue by far. And they are leaders on that.

Mainstream media will never fight hard against lobbying and money in politics. Which is the biggest problem.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

54 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is the most important issue by far. 

I’m not so sure it’s the biggest problem. The reason progressive policies aren’t implemented is because they’re just not that popular. Bernie had an opportunity to democratically win the primary and he couldn’t. America is a conservative place overall. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The irony is that even though they act foolish and very biased sometimes, the issues they fight for a rock solid and hardly anyone else fights for it. Mainly their anti-lobbying and anti-corruption and get-money-out-of-politics stance.

Mainstream media will never fight hard against lobbying and money in politics. Which is the biggest problem.

I would not call it biased just lies.

1 hour ago, Joel3102 said:

I’m not so sure it’s the biggest problem.

It is

The reason progressive policies aren’t implemented is because they’re just not that popular. Bernie had an opportunity to democratically win the primary and he couldn’t. America is a conservative place overall. 

It's true that most people are not evolved enough to be progressives.

But that doesn't make progressives wrong.

But also, if money was taken out of politics then much of anti-progressive forces would stop winning elections.

Conservatives have an undemocratic strangle-hold over American elections.

Mainstream media is not a cult, it just has a status-quo, middle-of-the-road, business-as-usual bias. Which of course it must in order to be mainstream. Mainstream media is not supposed to be outside-the-box thinking nor a revolutionary force.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have not researched this so I don't know what's true but I'll repeat Destiny's position because I think it's interesting. 

In 2016 he supported Bernie because he agreed that the money in politics was the biggest issue. 

Then he got an email saying that it isn't and when he tried to disprove it he couldn't. 

Now he still thinks that it's a problem but that it's not in the top 10.

To not see that corporate lobbying influences major policy across the board is to be delusional.

Whatever issue you deem more important than lobbying, take a step back and see how lobbying and private interest actually influences that very issue.

The devil is in the details.

Edited by Terell Kirby

1 minute ago, Terell Kirby said:

To not see that corporate lobbying influences major policy across the board is to be delusional.

So you can easily prove it? 

5 minutes ago, Opo said:

So you can easily prove it? 

You should be smart enough to know that systemic, complex governmental corruption is not something that’s going to be widely broadcasted to the masses. It doesn’t work that way.

Instead of asking this simple minded question, do your own independent research .. without looking for confirmation bias to further solidify your own worldview / ideological biases.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Totally agree with that. Cenk especially can act extemely silly and sarcastic but I tend to find him hilarious so it doesn't really bother me and also I think TYT does the best job of covering topics and stories that REALLY matter.

If you look at other popular YouTube lefties, many of them have become extermely hard to watch in my opinion. David Pakman for example is clearly very articulate and intelligent, but almost every single one of his videos has 'Trump' in the title and he is absolutely obssessed with 'owning the cons'. Very ironic considering he is always judging the content that the right-wing puts out and how it has no substance beyond them trying to 'own the libs'.

For me, people like Vaush and Hasan are extremely cringe. I used to watch Vaush a bit more, but honestly I get the vibe that he is constantly looking for something to be offended and triggered by. And all he talks about is gay/trans/lgbtq shit which is very unintersting to me. Also loves owning the cons. That type of content gets so boring.

And then you have The Majority Report which is okay I guess. Sam is very intelligent and really understands politics so I like hearing what he has to say but yet again they really love just making fun of the other side. Stage green, which I would say is the place that most of these people operate from, can be so damn tribalistic and toxic. This is something I have been noticing. I totally understand that these are well-intentioned people and that the values they hold are 'higher' than their political opponents and others operating from lower stages, but it seems to me that they can be just as ideological, closed-minded, and authoritarian as those they love to point their finger at. To say I have been feeling politcally lost and confused lately is an understatement. 

53 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

You should be smart enough to know that systemic, complex governmental corruption is not something that’s going to be widely broadcasted to the masses. It doesn’t work that way.

1 hour ago, Terell Kirby said:

You sound like a conspiracy theorist. 

1 hour ago, Joel3102 said:

but if lobbying were removed there’d still be a bunch of elected republicans blocking everything 

Gerrymandering, the whole electoral college system, the Senate, and the Supreme Court all need serious reforms. Lobbying makes these things impossible to reform.

Health care industry spent $300+ million in lobbying just this last year to stop medicare for all and cheaper drugs.

Joe Machin killed Biden's whole bill and he is corrupt with lobbying money.