Raptorsin7

Casual Sex and Pregnancy

37 posts in this topic

How can you engage in casual sex without the fear of getting a woman pregnant, who then wants to keep the child?

I never really thought about this because I've always used a condom but even then there is still the risk.

This thought makes me never want to engage in casual ever again.

9 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

You never heard of vasectomy?

But then to engage in casual sex you have to a vasectomy? That doesn't seem worth it 

1 hour ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

It's probably irreversible tho

95%+ reversibilty rate.

And you can freeze some sperm just in case.

It's smart idea if you plan to bang a lot.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Do you ever worry about the issue I described above?

I wonder if this is a common issue for those starting to engage in pick up.

7 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

a common issue for those starting to engage in pick up.

If you are starting pickup you will be banging so rarely it's not an issue.

If you get to expert level, then get a vesectomy.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

If you are starting pickup you will be banging so rarely it's not an issue.

If you get to expert level, then get a vesectomy.

Do you think most experienced pua's get a vesectomy?

Do your wings have any stories of something like this happening to them  or someone they know?

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

95%+ reversibilty rate.

I've seen rates a bit lower, that degrade the longer you wait. 

The health service in my country says:

• 75% if you have your vasectomy reversed within 3 years
  • up to 55% after 3 to 8 years
  • between 40% and 45% after 9 to 14 years
  • 30% after 15 to 19 years
  • less than 10% after 20 years

15 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Do you think most experienced pua's get a vesectomy?

No

But they are pretty foolish.

15 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Do your wings have any stories of something like this happening to them  or someone they know?

The coach I took my first bootcamp with got his girl pregnant. But he wasn't even using condoms.

Many PUAs are stupid and don't use condoms half the time.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Many PUAs are stupid and don't use condoms half the time.

Jesus fucking christ. I can't even get hard if I'm not using a condom, I don't want a fucking kid

Stock up on Plan B pills.

I’ve gone raw dog with girls I just met before :/ It’s very foolish. Codons are awful, especially if you are circumcised. I’ve matured quite a bit since. Pull out is fine if you aren’t in love and both of you have been tested but it’s going to basically fast track falling in love so… 

2 hours ago, Lyubov said:

Codons are awful, especially if you are circumcised.

Why?

I’ve matured quite a bit since. Pull out is fine if you aren’t in love and both of you have been tested but it’s going to basically fast track falling in love so… 

Isn´t pull out risky? How can you make sure you are going to have that pre-frontal cortex fully functional when you are close so close to the climax? ?

20 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Why?

Yea I can't even really tell the difference between condom and no condom.

I went raw with my first GF for the first 6 months then had a pregnancy scare (I was 18) and that is to this day the most depressed, hopeless and all around terrible I have ever felt in my life. Seeing a negative pregnancy test was like a gift from the gods greater than a million orgasms given to me by the 100 hottest women on the planet. I swear the relief was that good.

Never again. Wear a fucking condom.

1 hour ago, something_else said:

Yea I can't even really tell the difference between condom and no condom.

I went raw with my first GF for the first 6 months then had a pregnancy scare (I was 18) and that is to this day the most depressed, hopeless and all around terrible I have ever felt in my life. Seeing a negative pregnancy test was like a gift from the gods greater than a million orgasms given to me by the 100 hottest women on the planet. I swear the relief was that good.

Never again. Wear a fucking condom.

The best advice on this forum. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Why?

Isn´t pull out risky? How can you make sure you are going to have that pre-frontal cortex fully functional when you are close so close to the climax? ?

I’m more so speaking from what it’s like for my dick. Half of my family side is Jewish so snip snip for me. No condom just feels 100 times better to me. I can still perform with a condom though so it’s not the end of the world but it sucks so I don’t really like using them. 

Yes, pull out is risky if your girl isn’t on the pill. It can be very effective long term if done properly but that’s kinda like saying heroin can be done safely long term if taken properly. It’s really fucking hard to not get hooked. You basically summed it up. It’s not as hard to pull out when you aren’t so deeply in love with or that passionate about a woman but this builds up the more sex happens with two people and the first time you let it happen it becomes kinda like a drug and it becomes harder and harder not to each time.

@Leo Gura Did you get a vasectomy during the time of you peak daygaming days?

Very personal question I know but on a crucial topic not just for daygaming but also for not wanting kids due to it affecting spiritual growth/life purpose - so it would be very helpful to hear your experience and how/if it has affected your life in any way.

I hear the reversibility rate is quite a bit lower than 95% and decreases each year you wait and can also come with other complications - in other words, getting a vasectomy is a bigger life decision than being presented here.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The coach I took my first bootcamp

@Leo Guraare bootcamp s a must for newbies? Can you tell us a little about what happens at a boot camp please?

Condoms arnt bad if you get them fitted properly, look up nominal width and start buying thin skinned condoms. Ofc its not going to be the same as going raw but if your going to out on the casual scene its definitely better than using the standard thick condoms

If not for pregnancy wear a condom for the STD factor. I wouldn’t put my fertility in the hands of a surgery.

"You Create Magic"