Wildcattt555

Leo’s take

97 posts in this topic

Just now, Opo said:

If it went over your head try reading it again. 

What exactly went over my head? Try to repeat it again.

4 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

I love actualized and many of the teachings but when it comes to this subject matter I'm amazed at what's going on.

Me

too

4 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

I just find it so strange that a person like Leo, who's literally teaching about these traps would fall into one of them this hard.

hard

is

the

key

word

@BlackPhil

24 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

Very true. I sincerely hope he's just making an honest mistake here and not something more malicious. I just find it so strange that a person like Leo, who's literally teaching about these traps would fall into one of them this hard.

If it indeed is an honest mistake I hope he will atleast have the ability to drop the ego and admit it because this is not good to push people like he has been doing on this forum.

If I get banned for bringing this up I couldn't care less tbh, why would I want to remain on an authoritarian forum with an ego that can't accept criticism?

Don't get me wrong, I love actualized and many of the teachings but when it comes to this subject matter I'm amazed at what's going on.

I think Leo's just watching out for anti vax ideology, red/blue/black pill, conspiratorial theory creeping in to this forum and rooting too deeply here.

Only time will tell if time and spirituality humbles Leo more. I think in 5 years, Leo will have a softer systemic view on this whole situation. Prior to his specific health issue like SIBO, he may have not taken that issue seriously enough, but because he's living with this condition, he took it seriously enough to go explore all healing modalities to address that issue. I think it's a similar thing here with the vaccine, he just hasn't felt and is lucky to not experience a severe side effect to the vaccine. I've had flu shots in the past a few times, with little side effects. With Pfizer and mRNA technology in it, I felt a reaction in my heart to it, which is when I took it seriously, because now I'm more limited in life in doing stuff now because of it.

23 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@BlackPhil

I think Leo's just watching out for anti vax ideology, red/blue/black pill, conspiratorial theory creeping in to this forum and rooting too deeply here.

Only time will tell if time and spirituality humbles Leo more. I think in 5 years, Leo will have a softer systemic view on this whole situation. Prior to his specific health issue like SIBO, he may have not taken that issue seriously enough, but because he's living with this condition, he took it seriously enough to go explore all healing modalities to address that issue. I think it's a similar thing here with the vaccine, he just hasn't felt and is lucky to not experience a severe side effect to the vaccine. I've had flu shots in the past a few times, with little side effects. With Pfizer and mRNA technology in it, I felt a reaction in my heart to it, which is when I took it seriously, because now I'm more limited in life in doing stuff now because of it.

Well, this goes into the whole issue about criticizing something either from below or from above (something Leo has been talking about himself). There are blueish/qanon/religious people who are antivax by default and there are those of us who are skeptical about these specific mRNA-massvaccinations and mandates because of much more informed and legitimate reasons.

It's very important not to generalize and lump together everyone being skeptical into one group if you want a sober view of the situation.

Edited by BlackPhil

8 hours ago, BlackPhil said:

Well, this goes into the whole issue about criticizing something either from below or from above (something Leo has been talking about himself). There are blueish/qanon/religious people who are antivax by default and there are those of us who are skeptical about these specific mRNA-massvaccinations and mandates because of much more informed and legitimate reasons.

It's very important not to generalize and lump together everyone being skeptical into one group if you want a sober view of the situation.

Meh. The naturalistic fallacy is pretty down there.

On 24.12.2021 at 0:39 AM, Carl-Richard said:
On 23.12.2021 at 11:17 PM, BlackPhil said:

Well, I'd rather trust natural evolution of the virus than something rushed out by humans in a lab tbh (even if this would cause my physical death).

...OK? You trust cyanide? Ricin? Any other natural poison or venom? This is not a trivial point that you can just brush away.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard You're missing the point. Ofc there are natural things that are dangerous but these are not human-made things that are being pushed or mandated on us by force. 

@Carl-Richard There are "human-things" we can control and do something about and there are other things that we cannot control. No point complaining about tsunamis, hurricanes, diseases or other natural dangers being a reality we have to deal with, but when it comes to things we invent ourselves and then force upon other people it becomes a whole different story.

Edit: Been up whole night working so too tired to put it in good words using English but you get my point now I hope.

Edited by BlackPhil

3 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

@Carl-Richard There are "human-things" we can control and do something about and there are other things that we cannot control. No point complaining about tsunamis, hurricanes, diseases or other natural dangers being dangers we have to deal with but when it comes to things we invent ourselves and then force upon other people it becomes a whole different story.

We can control the impact of tsunamis, hurricanes and viruses by being smart and taking collective action.

9 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

We can control the impact of tsunamis, hurricanes and viruses by being smart and taking collective action.

That is true, to a certain degree we can (there are better examples but I'm tired like I said). But if the means we use in order to control it becomes a danger in itself we need to atleast be able to debate this without being shut down and censored. 

Edited by BlackPhil

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Did you watch the new longer interview with Robert Malone? If so, what are your thoughts on the information he's giving?

1 hour ago, BlackPhil said:

Did you watch the new longer interview with Robert Malone? If so, what are your thoughts on the information he's giving?

If you have, can you present some of his points to me? I've watched earlier interviews with him.

25 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

If you have, can you present some of his points to me? I've watched earlier interviews with him.

It's 3h long and very deep and nuanced so I won't be able to give it justice that way (especially not right now without having slept). I suggest you listen instead, split it up if you can't watch it all at once. It's on Joe Rogan spotify. Don't know what other longer/detailed interviews you have watched with him recently about the current situation? Are there any? From what I know he's been censored on most other platforms.

Edited by BlackPhil

18 hours ago, Opo said:

That statement came after 2 years of people trying to find flaws with the vaccines and not being able to. 

If you still don't know what side is correct and you keep wasting time on this you are not being intelligent. 

I posted here a recently pusblished study which shows in vitro that the spike proteins impair DNA damage repair.
How can you be so sure that it is not the case in vivo? 

Study from Sweden:
https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4915/13/10/2056

It took over 50 years until governments started to restrict and prohibit the use of glyphosate because it's causing cancer. 

3 hours ago, Bronson said:

I posted here a recently pusblished study which shows in vitro that the spike proteins impair DNA damage repair.
How can you be so sure that it is not the case in vivo? 

Study from Sweden:
https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4915/13/10/2056

I don't care enough to watch it all but if you do I would like to hear your thoughts about it. 

On 2021-12-31 at 4:38 PM, AlterEgo said:

Wow.  Hilarious.  How to lose credibility 101.  You always preach the exact opposite in your videos and philosophy.   Now, you throw all of that out for 1 subject?  We should appeal to authority, silence our skepticism, and dont ask questions? Yeah.  Really non-ideological. 

Doesn't matter if vaccines are the way out of this or not, the fact you made this statement speaks volumes.  

yeah dude. you couldn't be any more spot on about this. the hypocrisy and closed mindedness is appalling, despite how open minded he claims to be.

1 hour ago, Timothy said:

yeah dude. you couldn't be any more spot on about this. the hypocrisy and closed mindedness is appalling, despite how open minded he claims to be.

Being bombarded with opinions on COVID vaccination constantly for 2 years can wear a person down. Despite all the insights he has gained and shared with us through his videos, he is still just another person with his own flaws. I’m glad he takes the time to interact on the forum at all, really. It sounds exhausting.

@Willie yep I can see how spending most of his time telling people whats right and wrong and how to live their own lives can be tiring.