Maru

High weed dose experiences

21 posts in this topic

So i use various types of drugs out of curiousity. Weed is one of them which i am the most comfortable with. Probebly because i pushed it to its extremes more then i have dared with other drugs. I have mixed weed with ketamine and mushrooms in the past. Those experiences were so intense that I fear combining high doses of weed with anything that softens the ego.

Iv also experimented with taking huge bong rips of weed with no tollerance. To see if i could get weed to become psychedelic. 

Now i cant seem to get any visual experience out of it. But i do get a very intense euphoria out of it. 

Yesterday i decided to vaporize allot of haze. I had little tollerance. I smoked a bit half a week ago. But it was clearly not a problem.

I got into this radiant euphoria again. It felt as if i was overflowing with love. And because i was so loving i could see how selfish i am and other humans are.

My imagination just went all over the place. I imagined other versions of this world i wanted to try out. 

I imagined an utopia in which individuals were totaly open and nobody had secrets. 

I remember nearly bursting out i tears of joy. 

Now being sober again i just wonder what do i make of it all?  It sure cheers me up allot experiencing these states of extreme bliss. But it confuses me allot. 

I remember playing a game a few weeks ago while high and i could imagine that it would probebly be possible to project consiousness into a game and experience it as if it was real. 

Its strange. When my imagination becomes so convincing that I think it is real. It sort of makes me wonder. Maybe imagination is all there is. 

Has anyone else done weed in high doses and experience these sorts of strange states of mind? 

Edited by Maru

The strongest trip of my life was on dabs. I used to do pretty large dose dab experiences once a week or so for a while. That time it only took a medium dose for an exponentially greater effect. If I had to put a number on it, which is hard to do, it was 100x stronger than any of heroic doses of LSD or shrooms. 

I had a completely life-like angel laying next to me in my bed with eyes open, experienced closed eye visuals as strong as what people describe on breakthrough doses of N-N DMT, could feel what seemed like millions of organic sensations in my body, had a complete out of body experience where I could sense my body laying down in bed yet I had a second body standing up out of the bed, and many more intense things. 

There are probably at least 50 unique things I’ve had happen just from THC which seem to be experiences and/or facets of awakening I’ve not heard other people discuss. It’s potentially the most versatile psychedelic that exists. The issue is that most people have garbage neurochemistry and/or baseline consciousness and sadly cannot experience true psychedelic effects from it. 100-400mg edible experiences have also given me some huge trips as well as sometimes even just one or two hits from a vape pen. 

Just enjoy the experiences and do your best to contemplate and integrate afterward. In my opinion, it is the most effective substance for raising baseline consciousness consistently as it is strong enough to do this if you have done enough spiritual work/other psychedelics yet also much safer to the body/brain than serotonergic psychedelics used regularly. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

1 hour ago, Maru said:

I imagined an utopia in which individuals were totaly open and nobody had secrets. 

I remember nearly bursting out i tears of joy. 

This has been a big part of many mystical experiences. 

I don’t know if it’s possible I’m this life time but maybe we can build the infrastructure for something similar in nature.

https://youtu.be/8vN2vqaEBhM

“Hide it from your brothers underneath the covers…”

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

33 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

There are probably at least 50 unique things I’ve had happen just from THC which seem to be experiences and/or facets of awakening I’ve not heard other people discuss. It’s potentially the most versatile psychedelic that exists. The issue is that most people have garbage neurochemistry and/or baseline consciousness and sadly cannot experience true psychedelic effects from it. 100-400mg edible experiences have also given me some huge trips as well as sometimes even just one or two hits from a vape pen. 

I dont know. Your experience seems even more intense then mine. And mine were not this intense before i started tripping on tryptamines. 

It is also a strange type of trip. I dont have the feeling of fading away which i have on psychedelics. Its made out of thougts and spacial awareness. But the euphoria is so strong that it makes me look at my ego as some sort of defensive outer shell that is there just to counter other ego's. I am aware of my ego but at that moment i am not indentified with it.  Its so strange. 

42 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I had a completely life-like angel laying next to me in my bed with eyes open, experienced closed eye visuals as strong as what people describe on breakthrough doses of N-N DMT, could feel what seemed like millions of organic sensations in my body, had a complete out of body experience where I could sense my body laying down in bed yet I had a second body standing up out of the bed, and many more intense things. 

That sounds amazing. 

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Just enjoy the experiences and do your best to contemplate and integrate afterward. In my opinion, it is the most effective substance for raising baseline consciousness consistently as it is strong enough to do this if you have done enough spiritual work/other psychedelics yet also much safer to the body/brain than serotonergic psychedelics used regularly. 

I do enjoy them and i have tried all sorts of psychedelics, they were all amazing experiences. But raising my baseline seems difficult. 

The key is to contemplate about a text written by someone more conscious than you or do a guided meditation. It multiplies the transmission (your contemplation * pointers from someone more woke * weed). That way you can get insights way deeper than you'd get sober.

@BipolarGrowth

6 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

If I had to put a number on it, which is hard to do, it was 100x stronger than any of heroic doses of LSD or shrooms. 

I've heard your talks on YouTube and you seem to enjoy making these sort of wild statements and comparisons about your drug experiences and every time you do this, It always makes me think you actually haven't tried that many of the psychedelics you talk about. I mean- LSD and shrooms don't even operate in the same realm as dabs. These two substances as well as their subjective experiences are literally several dimensions away from one another- How could they ever compare? Its like- if you actually tried these substances you would know this. I mean its not even debatable they're so different. Have you ever had a breakthrough dose of psilocybin or LSD or are you just assuming?

6 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I've heard you use this kind of talk before in your videos as well. I think in one video you said that you've experienced states which no man has ever experienced or something like that...How can you know this? Even if this is true, what purpose does it serve to talk about it? To make you appear special? 

50 unique experiences you've not heard other people discuss....Its like- Have you genuinely looked? Have you studied other cultures, and read their mysticism, travelled around talking to teachers, or are you merely assuming this after not really looking? Once again, this kind of talk reeks of the need to feel special.  Also- how do you know that these experiences you had were even facets of awakening? Are you assuming this? 

Most people have garbage neurochemistry and that's why they aren't experiencing the psychedelic effects of dabs? That's the conclusion you've arrived at? After what research? 

I digress tho

Edited by tlowedajuicemayne
too much talking

Dabs make you fried lol.. Totally impaired 

I've had mystical experiences with THC but it's nothing compared to whats out there... or even being sober.

@BipolarGrowth Hey, do you consider sobriety and stability as signs of spiritual growth? Or, even just being humble? Just wondering. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

If I don't smoke for a few months then do I usually have a very spiritual experience for the first few days, specially that first time. I've had ego death twice so far just smoking and both times I never expected it, in places I never expected, so it was a bit more jarring than taking LSD and being prepared shit might get real.

I think it's a great substance in moderation. I rarely smoke these days, though I have been experimenting with Delta-8 and have had nothing but positive results with it.

14 minutes ago, Nos7algiK said:

If I don't smoke for a few months then do I usually have a very spiritual experience for the first few days, specially that first time. I've had ego death twice so far just smoking and both times I never expected it, in places I never expected, so it was a bit more jarring than taking LSD and being prepared shit might get real.

I think it's a great substance in moderation. I rarely smoke these days, though I have been experimenting with Delta-8 and have had nothing but positive results with it.

I agree. The problem is its addictive....

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Terell Kirby said:

@Maru How often do you smoke pot?

Uhm. It depends on my mood. The intervals are often 2 weeks or a month. Or longer. But this week i vaped some twice. 

I dont smoke allot. And i dont always take big hits. But this weekend i just had an urge to just blast my ego. 

I guess i needed some selfreflection.

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

I agree. The problem is its addictive....

It is. Especialy if your mind has good synergy with it. Iv known people that go paranoid if they take to much, but for me its just pure bliss. 

But the same could be said for any drug. I could totaly loose myself in LSD if i would allow myself to. Its just as amazing in its own way as weed. The fading into nothingness and the slight erotic skin sensation being the only thing left you feel while experiencing nothing but strange fractal paterns is pure bliss aswell.

I could do it every weekend and it would probebly never get old... But i wont ? ill suffer like the grumpy ass i am.

@Maru yea .. but from what I read, psychedelics are like 1000x more effective than weed can ever be. Plus, they don't work on dopamine receptors the chance for addiction is very low.

With weed, you run the risk of becoming an addicted pot head .. not getting anything done and only getting minor spiritual insights.

@Terell Kirby  that is your perspective.  Iv used many drugs for both pleasure and spiritual reasons. Iv yet to addict to anything. 

And it is not as if i never do any other psychedelics. Iv tried LSD, LSA, mushrooms, 4ho-met, 5meo-mipt, al-lad and dmt.

Yes weed is adictive. But LSD is adictive too. From my perspective LSD feels allot better then weed. So it would be more adictive to me. 

Of course!  I do dabs and channel things sometimes.  But I like to take breaks.  I'll smoke for like a week, and then lay off for two weeks, and then take it up so I don't build tolerance to it.  Have a bit of tolerance, and will probably quit for a few months after the New Year.  I've experienced a lot of what you talk about, if you write it down as it is happening, you can learn a lot about your subconscious.

There is even a spiritual practice that Carl Jung coined "active imagination", where you let it go to different places, and write everything down and you can map your own inner world, the archetypes that are playing out in your thoughts, your beliefs, ect.  It can be very helpful.  You can also draw in this state, just free flow and let whatever comes to mind show up on the paper; let your subconscious do the work and see what you can make in these creative states.  It's called "flow" and feels great; weed really brings out people's creativity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUJP7XtDElg < - Active imagination; all about it.

https://creativejuicesarts.com/what-is-intuitive-painting/ < - How to do intuitive painting

One thing with weed is that it can be addictive, I experience addiction with it, but have decided if I am to have vices, that weed and coffee are not the worst ones in the world - when I am ready I will kick the habit... or I won't.  I accept it, though.

Imagination is all there is, you can make a map of it to learn all about how it works just through going within yourself.

On 12/19/2021 at 4:26 PM, tlowedajuicemayne said:

@BipolarGrowth

I've heard your talks on YouTube and you seem to enjoy making these sort of wild statements and comparisons about your drug experiences and every time you do this, It always makes me think you actually haven't tried that many of the psychedelics you talk about. I mean- LSD and shrooms don't even operate in the same realm as dabs. These two substances as well as their subjective experiences are literally several dimensions away from one another- How could they ever compare? Its like- if you actually tried these substances you would know this. I mean its not even debatable they're so different. Have you ever had a breakthrough dose of psilocybin or LSD or are you just assuming?

I've heard you use this kind of talk before in your videos as well. I think in one video you said that you've experienced states which no man has ever experienced or something like that...How can you know this? Even if this is true, what purpose does it serve to talk about it? To make you appear special? 

50 unique experiences you've not heard other people discuss....Its like- Have you genuinely looked? Have you studied other cultures, and read their mysticism, travelled around talking to teachers, or are you merely assuming this after not really looking? Once again, this kind of talk reeks of the need to feel special.  Also- how do you know that these experiences you had were even facets of awakening? Are you assuming this? 

Most people have garbage neurochemistry and that's why they aren't experiencing the psychedelic effects of dabs? That's the conclusion you've arrived at? After what research? 

I digress tho

I’ve taken 10 tabs of LSD at one time, several 5 gram+ mushroom trips, 80x salvia, 160x salvia, and ayahuasca in ceremony as well as a number of medium dose LSD and mushroom trips. You could roll all of those experiences into one and it would not come close to the experience I was describing with dabs. 

Many people have reported stronger effects with THC after “opening the door” usually with either a number of high dose psychedelic trips, having built a high baseline with meditation/other spiritual practices, or both. Calling it garbage neurochemistry was probably not the right way to say it. It’s probably better to say typical neurochemistry. I haven’t ran 20 years of research in a university setting to verify my theory. It’s been a trend I’ve seen in plenty of people who raise their baseline consciousness and/or alter their neurochemistry with psychedelics. It does seem quite clear from what I’ve seen that some people have an easier time having permanent shifts in how their brains process THC than others. I just happened to be pretty lucky with it which is why my results might sound unbelievable to some. 

“Have you genuinely looked? Have you studied other cultures, and read their mysticism, travelled around talking to teachers, or are you merely assuming this after not really looking? Once again, this kind of talk reeks of the need to feel special.  Also- how do you know that these experiences you had were even facets of awakening? Are you assuming this?” 

I have genuinely looked. Essentially all I do in my free time has been focused on spirituality for 8 years, probably an average of 3-5 hours a day if I had to guess. I could be wrong about what others have or have not experienced. It was just my analysis speaking authentically. Maybe they aren’t facets of awakening in your book. They certainly feel to be such to me after having experienced them. 

The difference in intensity between my own high dose psychedelic trips and how THC has affected me is not an assumption. It was experienced directly. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

@Loba I tried it a couple times. I found the effects were very pleasant. It certainly has a unique power to it to affect certain aspects of the psychedelic sphere other substances didn’t seem to touch on as much for me. I had the odd sensation of the left half of my field of consciousness being rolled up into the room as if that whole part of consciousness was like a yoga mat just getting rolled up. Quite strange. The right half remained normal in comparison, but pattern recognition became quite heightened with some strong emotions seeming to be attached to the patterns. I just enjoyed the strangeness of the experience the most. It’s not something you come across often as a human. It introduced a lot of new tactile sensations to me. 

@BipolarGrowth That sounds fascinating.  Did you experience any anxiety during these trips?  I have heard it can sometimes be intense.
Do you mean pattern recognition as in, you could piece different insights together much easier?