Gregory1

God is SO. FUCKING. BIG. it TERRIFIES me...

44 posts in this topic

@Gregory1 Excellent trip report. I really enjoyed reading it. Very powerfull stuff. Do you feel like you shattered an illusion too soon? Will you be able to continue with your normal human life once you discovered the Truth?

47 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

@RMQualtrough did you recognize yourself as Creator?

No, I only ever experienced themes of Oneness and ego death. And sometimes the notion of being "Brahman" using my body as a puppet. One time stroking my face saying Brahman over and over... Rather disturbing overall to be honest.

Looking back over trip reports it appears I got "I am existence" and not that I made or designed anything.

Edited by RMQualtrough

56 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

@Gregory1 Excellent trip report. I really enjoyed reading it. Very powerfull stuff. Do you feel like you shattered an illusion too soon? Will you be able to continue with your normal human life once you discovered the Truth?

@Tyler Durden Thanks for the compliment. And thanks for the question you asked:

I don't feel like I shattered it too soon. I wanted this. This knowledge is what I've been searching for my entire life. 

I am God. I'm infinitely well, forever. I have omnipotence, so I literally can recreate my old identity and reidentify with it whenever I want. This is what I will do. I have created myself for a good reason. I wanted to be me. Nothing less than me. 

What scares me though relatively speaking is the degree of knowledge and understanding I now have aquired. I understand all of reality now and I know its purpose. I am scared of the fact that talking with other people about this is so meaningless. All the stuff people do in their lifes is largely so shallow... I have so much wisdom now. And there is nobody I could talk to to verify my wisdom. The only thing I can do is, to align my shallow and egotistical life more and more with this wisdom and lead other people with light and love. I cannot look up to anyone anymore. I have to grow up and become a leader. This scares me. There is nobody to lead me anymore. Only myself.

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

2 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

And no thanks, I am not interested in silly religious dogma like the Qu-ran.

The Qu'ran is a really powerful book when read at higher points of awareness and consciousness.

27 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

No, I only ever experienced themes of Oneness and ego death. And sometimes the notion of being "Brahman" using my body as a puppet. One time stroking my face saying Brahman over and over... Rather disturbing overall to be honest.

Looking back over trip reports it appears I got "I am existence" and not that I made or designed anything.

@RMQualtrough

Okay. Just know that you have knowledge and understanding inside of you. Whenever you want it, you can come back - perhaps use lower dosages.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

17 minutes ago, AdroseAkise said:

The Qu'ran is a really powerful book when read at higher points of awareness and consciousness.

@AdroseAkise

Well tbh I have never read it but I infinitely doubt its power in face of sheer God-Realization

Edited by Gregory1

You are Love.

@Gregory1 Beautiful Trip Report! Really enjoyed the good read <3
Thank you for sharing. You have the gift of sharing this with great detail.
Its like you are describing the things I have seen. Shared what I have felt.
I feel Loved, Seen and Understood: With what you experienced and shared here today.
Thank you!

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

27 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

@Gregory1 Beautiful Trip Report! Really enjoyed the good read <3
Thank you for sharing

Its like you are describing the things I have seen. Shared what I have felt.
I feel Loved, Seen and Understood: With what you experienced and shared here today.
Thank you!

@Vincent S

Nothing could mean more to me. This is the reason I created this post. Thank you so much, I love you.

Edited by Gregory1

You are Love.

1 minute ago, Gregory1 said:

@Vincent S

Nothing could mean more to me. This is the reason I created this post. Thank you so much, I love you.

I Love You.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Gregory1 Your title is contradictory. How can god terrify you if you are god. Who is being terrified of god?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

6 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Gregory1 Your title is contradictory. How can god terrify you if you are god. Who is being terrified of god?

@How to be wise I have to admit that, you are right about this. The title should have been: "I WAS terrified of God... Until I saw that I am God"

Edited by Gregory1

You are Love.

6 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

@How to be wise I have to admit that, you are right about this. The title should have been: "I WAS terrified of God... Until I saw that I am God"

Who was terrified of god? And who saw that he is god? Both these statements prove that your ego is alive and well.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

9 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Who was terrified of god? And who saw that he is god? Both these statements prove that your ego is alive and well.

@How to be wise

Of course it is alive and well:D

CREATED IT, would you expect me to create something shitty?

Edited by Gregory1

You are Love.

2 minutes ago, flyingwhalee said:

Congrats dude. You really went balls to the wall.

Thanks @flyingwhalee,

Without you this could have taken much longer. Thanks for your help.

I love your music video. It is amazing. Continue doing Gods work.

You are Love.

5 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Thanks @flyingwhalee,

Without you this could have taken much longer. Thanks for your help.

I love your music video. It is amazing. Continue doing Gods work.

I knew you would take that seriously. Your "life" really begins now, with the truth of what you are in mind and heart. 

And thank you for the compliment. Just like you, I'm quite the music nerd. 

Check out my project's new music video about climate change issues: Day Of Change - Earth Failure (Official music video)

I see a very projected god in the ego, a kind of delusional yaveh who is alone (i remark the world "who"). parts of mystical journey and parts of acid delirium. did you ask to see god? Well here you have it .... mmm beware of ego traps, they are cunning. Maybe im wrong but i think it's good to have some doubts 

The report was great, btw

Edited by Breakingthewall

48 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I see a very projected god in the ego, a kind of delusional yaveh who is alone (i remark the world "who"). parts of mystical journey and parts of acid delirium. did you ask to see god? Well here you have it .... mmm beware of ego traps, they are cunning. Maybe im wrong but i think it's good to have some doubts 

The report was great, btw

@Gregory1

@Breakingthewall

Yes, I as God asked for God. I had forgotten who I am. And I remembered. My Ego (the illusion I created for myself in order to experience myself on a relative level) died in that process. Physical death took place.

Thanks for the compliment.

You are Love.