omar30

How do I know what is right or wrong ?

43 posts in this topic

Is there absolute mortality?

Edited by omar30

No. Nothing is right or wrong in an absolute way, but in relative relative yes. On a relative level, scamming your family is wrong, creates separation, eliminates harmony in your relative being, leads you on a path of selfishness, sadness, negativity. On an absolute level, helping grandmothers alone is the same as torturing children. they are expressions of the possible, made of love. But as we are relative beings there are right and wrong things, for example, smash your finger with a stone is wrong

How do you feel when you think about kicking a defenseless little puppy, making him suffer?

How do you feel when you think about hugging a cute little puppy, making him happy and expressing joy by licking your face?

Don't complicate things that are simple.

14 minutes ago, sir meowski said:

Don't complicate things that are simple.

it is not simple, you may be doing something that you think is right or have no problem doing it but it turns out to be selfish and a stupid thing to do.

1 minute ago, omar30 said:

it is not simple, you may be doing something that you think is right or have no problem doing it but it turns out to be selfish and a stupid thing to do.

Unless you have a serious psychosis, whatever feels good is generally a good thing to do, and what feels bad is generally a bad thing to do.

If you remove the common limiting beliefs of our society and aren't lazy, your life can feel pretty amazing by just following what feels good.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

If you remove the common limiting beliefs of our society and aren't lazy, your life can feel pretty amazing by just following what feels good.

yeah, that is what I mean society and culture spoil us.

What does society prefer? What do you prefer?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

34 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

What does society prefer? What do you prefer?

why there is no universal moral system, why there is dogma, misunderstanding, and false beliefs that a lot of people and families expect you to know or to believe it is true I hate it so much especially in the middle east people are so ignorant.

Within the cosmos, the more true you are to your nature as Consciousness, the more moral your behavior will be. Ultimately, Consciousness is beyond good and evil, and beyond the suffering of the human heart.

Find your true self in the field, and instead of worrying about right and wrong, simple be.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and rightdoing there is a field.
I'll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about.

- Rumi

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

why do they want you to be religious? 

because of fear. if you dont believe what they are believing you are going to hell :D

I have this experience when I said to my family I am not a Muslim anymore according to their definition. 

so I am not practicing religion as they do, my uncles started a problem with me because of this all my family not only my uncles even though I didn't Impose my thoughts and ideas upon them, one of them started to cry and said this world is not for us we are in a test we live for the afterlife to go to heaven this kind of stage blue thinking. I was holding my laugh so much because he was crying. 

I feel bad for their ignorance you can't really teach them anything I have tried.

If I told them that I am god they may actually kill me yeah it's that bad and funny at the same time.

8 minutes ago, omar30 said:

because of fear. if you dont believe what they are believing you are going to hell :D

I have this experience when I said to my family I am not a Muslim anymore according to their definition. 

so I am not practicing religion as they do, my uncles started a problem with me because of this all my family not only my uncles even though I didn't Impose my thoughts and ideas upon them, one of them started to cry and said this world is not for us we are in a test we live for the afterlife to go to heaven this kind of stage blue thinking. I was holding my laugh so much because he was crying. 

I feel bad for their ignorance you can't really teach them anything I have tried.

If I told them that I am god they may actually kill me yeah it's that bad and funny at the same time.

I can sympathize with this. I'm a practicing Roman Catholic, and as such I'm every week in a community of people who have views radically different from what I know to be the truth. But I hold my tongue because I know at their level of development(Stages Orange and Blue) it's highly unlikely that they'll accept my views. And depending on how specifically I articulate things to them, they might even try to have me institutionalized. So occasionally I'll tell them things but in an incredibly vague manner. Like if I want to tell one of my catholic friends that I'm Omnipresent, I would say to them "You are everything and nothing". And they would probably misinterpret and misunderstand what I'm saying to mean is that they're between two extremes. On the one hand there's practically unlimited possibility as to what they could become, or they could be nothing hence they're in the middle. You see how they take a high level teaching and dumb it down into some kind of low level relative truth about possibility which isn't really as hard hitting as I want it to be? Oh well, most of the alternatives are unfavorable. So in general I just keep my big fat enlightened God realized mouth shut.

Edited by JuliusCaesar
spelling corrections

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Unless you have a serious psychosis, whatever feels good is generally a good thing to do, and what feels bad is generally a bad thing to do.

This assumes the person is very healthy and conscious.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

32 minutes ago, Nahm said:

why do they want you to be religious? 

10 minutes ago, omar30 said:

Do they literally say that? (“we want you to fear / be afraid”)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Just now, Nahm said:

Do they literally say that? (“we want you to fear / be afraid”)

they are afraid that I have lost my way and going to hell.

I a sense they want me to be afraid of HELL and submit to their false believes and they want me to practice like them they come to me and make me pray like them.

you are going to say why I am letting them do that. I am figuring my life out and planning to travel i hope that i will not get killed before that.:D

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

But do they literally say “we want you to be part of our religion because we are afraid and we want you to be afraid” ?

No, they said you are going to hell they often accuse of being cold and careless. atheist

“We want you to be part of our religion because we are afraid" they said that.

@omar30

Not 100% convinced, but I’ll take your word for it. 

Not to imply you should or should have… did you point out that what they are afraid of, is really what they were told? As in, not anything they’ve actually seen or experienced themselves?

Do they say anything about religion & happiness in any way?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE