Thought Art

I have long struggled with partys and social settings (clubs, partys etc)

118 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I got punched by one girl in the mouth and crawled in the neck by another.

And you didn’t try to press charges? If the genders were swapped in this scenario, the guy would be buried so far under the prison his bones would be discovered by archeologists three thousand years later. That’s after being severely brutalized by half a dozen chads. 

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The worst that's happened to me is that I got punched by one girl in the mouth and clawed in the neck by another. Both drew blood, but it's made me keep much better preemptive awareness. Now I can foresee if a girl is about to get aggressive with me and I'm ready to dodge, block, or back away.

Haven’t you ever got into any fights with guys? (Accidentally hitting on their gfs etc?) 

3 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

And you didn’t try to press charges?

Got bigger fish to fry.

3 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

The whole idea of AMOG, and "stealing someone's girl", is just retarded. Stop competing for scraps, hunt for fresh prey instead.

It just boggles my mind, how often men get into physical fights over women. It needs to stop for real.

Actually I have gotten some serious AMOGs lately. Guys just coming in and physically trying to steal my girls. It's forced me to build anti-AMOG tactics because I have lost several girls that way and it's annoying as fuck.

I don't know what it is, but guys in Vegas have been like sharks lately. Shameless.

3 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

Haven’t you ever got into any fights with guys? (Accidentally hitting on their gfs etc?) 

No

I've hit on wives with the husband next to her, and it's fine. You just befriend the husband and congratulate him for having a gorgeous wife. Don't be a jerk to the bf/husband if he's there. You are not there to steal her.

You should be opening mixed sets and immediately asking how they all know each other, then calibrating accordingly. Don't avoid mixed sets. Those are prime oportunities. Often they are just co-workers or friends. Just don't open a mixed set as aggressively. Be a bit more indirect until you find out their relations.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

What are some of those anti-AMOG tactics you use?

Well, the first step is to figure out how she knows the guy. Because guys will be sneaky and try to act as though they are already with the girl. You have to immediately catch if he is some rando by checking with the girl. And then you have to act immediately to blow him out. Physically get in between him and the girl, pull her in close so he is locked out from squaring up to her. Then try as best as possible to ignore him, plow the girl with verbals, and lead her away as best as possible.

It's all easier said than done because these guys will catch you off guard. It's tricky enough to be running a set, coming up with funny shit to say, calculating logistics, dealing with her cockblock friends -- and then on top of that some sneaky guy randomly comes in and tries to steal her away.

The most important thing is to act immediately. Do not give him even 5 seconds to talk to her. Rapid physical escalation is very helpful here because it lets you get so close to her that you can lock anyone else out. Usually the AMOG will only happen when you're not physically close enough with the girl. But sometimes that's not possible. Holding her hand is also important. Don't let her walk around without holding your hand, as guys can swoop in like vultures on a solo-seeming girl.

If you approach a lot, guys can get emboldened by seeing you approaching so confidently and effortlessly. But they are often too weak to approach a girl cold, so they will approach your girl. It's a sort of parasite behavior.

18 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

@Leo Gura That's fucking fascinating? I can't wait to start approaching lol.

It's so weird that they expect approaching my girl easier than approaching random girl. Like, you really expect you're gonna score bro? Lol

I had a guy steal my girl within a few minutes after I was talking to her for 60+ minutes.

Girls are extremely fickle. It's actually very easy to take a girl in a receptive state and just transfer that state onto you. For example, if a girl is ready to fuck my wingman, I have to back off because if I game the girl a bit, she will want to fuck me. When a girl is ready to fuck, she's often willing to fuck whoever she talks to last. Her mood is easily transferable. It's quite shocking to see in action because girls would never admit this is true. And yet, it's very true at the club. Mood and state is king.

It's possible that you spend 60 minutes warming a girl up, and then some guy swoops in last-minute and all her state transfers onto him within a few minutes.

The biggest key to getting laid fast is to find a girl in the right state. You can get laid in 5 minutes that way. State is as important for getting laid as it is for awakening. If you are in the wrong state you will never awaken. And if she is in the wrong state you will never get laid.

You either mog or are the one being mogged B| It's a mog or be mogged world

Learning to fight and have a tantrum over being mogged because some girl doesn't want to fuck you is just sad to me. But men have been fighting over women for all of human history. That will always be the case. That's why wars are fought and men killed really. Men protecting their women or taking other men's women. The only real anti mog tactic is to mog your opponent. Or suffer the fate of the moggie. 

mogged.jpg

18 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Yeah, that's why women ussually go partying in groups, so that they can "save" each other, before they make a "bad" decision? Good game eliminates all cockblocks tho.

Oh, I see that all the time. The girl is really into a dude and ready to go home with him, and her friends know it, but they prevent her despite her protests. It's like parents pulling a kid away from the candy store window by the ear.

I've actually had a girl tell me to go run game on her girlfriends so she can fuck the cowboy guy she really liked. She told me and my wing, "If you guys had any game, you could get laid with my 2 friends while I go with the cowboy." I looked at her and said, "What do you think we've been trying?" Unfortunately her friends were too bitchy and business-like for me and my wing to game them long enough for anything to happen. She never got with cowboy. She was very butthurt about losing the cowboy. The cowboy had no game, otherwise he should have pulled her.

@Knowledge Hoarder

1 minute ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Bro, take that incel shit somewhere else? I've seen tall guys get mogged too. It's not a looks thing.

It's not incel shit. I have a bald Indian janitor friend whose 4'10 and slays all the time. I know looks don't matter. All I'm bringing up is the importance of the mogging world. That is all. 

alone (3).png

@bloomer Stop posting this butthurt victim stuff.

6 minutes ago, bloomer said:

@Knowledge Hoarder

It's not incel shit. I have a bald Indian janitor friend whose 4'10 and slays all the time. I know looks don't matter. All I'm bringing up is the importance of the mogging world. That is all. 

alone (3).png

The ego when awareness discovers itself. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Stop posting this dis-empowering victim stuff.

Alright man I won't post anymore. I just find something about it all to be funny. The idea of going to a bar or club to compete for women's attention and worrying about other men swooping in and taking her is just funny. 

@Rilles

Just now, Rilles said:

I don't know what you mean. 

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

xD

@Knowledge Hoarder

3 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Virgin Ego vs. Chad consciousness

Funny it's always virgin vs chad. An analogy that adds further proof of the mogging world. 

@Raptorsin7

7 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

xD

Someone please enlighten me to what "The ego when awareness discovers itself." means. 

cover8.jpg

8 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Virgin Ego vs. Chad consciousness

Lmao! Keep em coming. ?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Just now, bloomer said:

Someone please enlighten me to what "The ego when awareness discovers itself." means. 

You know how you can just place your attention on the fact of conscious experience. Have you heard pointers from advaita teachers like Rupert spira etc, they want you know to notice that consciousness is aware of experience. It can be recognized in any moment.

The ego is kind of a misnoamer because you realize there really isn't an ego. There's just consciousness and the ego is mental activity. But it was still funny i got the idea

Not surprised Vegas has tons of AMOG shit going on. Haven’t seen so much of that as I have in the US. You know the clubs are shit and you’re playing a skewed game when AMOG is prevalent. It basically means there aren’t enough hot chicks to go around and guys are having to overcompensate to get with one. US guys jumping through the goofiest hoops and basically having to become a dancing monkey with stand up comedy skills in order to get a decent looking chick. Beautiful women will literally let you guide them to bed with ease east of the UK. 

Edited by Lyubov

15 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

It basically means there aren’t enough hot chicks to go around

Dude, there are more hot chicks in Vegas in one room then anywhere else in the world.

And for that reason the guys here are pretty emboldened and experienced.

Some of us cannot handle as much stimulation as other people. Deal with it. END OF STORY. Get creative and try to get social satisfaction in many other ways where there are smaller gatherings and the pace of flow is slower and more suited to your liking and comfort. 

@Knowledge Hoarder

1 minute ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Yeah, some people lose, some people win. But still, you don't have to necessarilly compete in order to win. It's all about how you set up your life and mindset.

Why can people admit that life isn't fair economically? That some are born into sheer poverty and destitution. That meritocracy is largely a myth. That lets say Trumps children have inherited far more than you will ever make in several life times no matter how hard or smart you work. But fail to use that same reasoning when it comes to the sexual and romantic market. In that realm it's all about your "mindset" and "pull yourself up by your boot straps" mentality. Lets just admit that the game isn't fair and it's rigged. At least than I would care more to try with the wide acknowledgement that it's not a meritocracy and it's all just bullshit. 

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, there are more hot chicks in Vegas in one room then anywhere else in the world.

And for that reason the guys here are pretty emboldened and experienced.

Definitely not more than Europe, and they have you pussy whipped if you have to do all this dancing monkey stuff to sleep with them. I’m shocked reading this is the type of game being run in Vegas in order to sleep with a hot chick. When in Rome. It isn’t a coincidence European pick up artists and game coaches are so much more chill and authentic people. 

Edited by Lyubov