iboughtleosbooklist

Was Juice WRLD woke?

10 posts in this topic

The wrld on drugs, one of my fav albums of all times ?? But definetely NOT woke 

Great musical artist but he was far from awake 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Nope. But I wouldn't be surprised if he had some of the lower spiritual experience like astral projection etc.

No, the maze he's referring to is just the rat race or typical low-consciousness money-chasing stuff.

Song lyrics are intentionally vague and you can read into almost any song too deeply like this.

Look at the song Right Now by Van Halen, you could say they're enlightened and trying to spread some kind of Eckart Tolle message about the present moment, but I highly doubt it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMV-fenGP1g

Probs one of my favorite artists of all time, no doubt doing the amount of drugs he did likely led to some spiritual 'experiences' but awakened? No, I wouldn't say so. Although, his fascination with Love & pure artistry may have taken him there eventually, remember he was only 21 when he died, no doubt he would've outgrown certain aspects of the Rap game 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

I dont like his music but X was pretty woke, very creative thinker.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

KRS is mega-woke. This is self-inquiry for f sake. xD

Dont look at me! Look inside!