Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eggopm3

Leo's blog posts on youtube

13 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs-ZYk0RNw9CzoIjBl5PU-g/videos

This channel "couch wisdom" was recommended to me and I thought it was a normal Actualized video at first since the main channel videos appear in my recommended list often. but i looked closer and noticed that this channel just copied a bunch of Leo's blog-exclusive videos to youtube in lower quality (including one weirdly edited video with the picture of "young Leo" with the blog post text overlaid). I figure its probably a safe bet that Leo doesn't want some random channel ripping off his content so I thought I'd point this out. 

What the hell

@Leo Gura

It says

Note: all videos are taken from actualized.org/insights and this channel does NOT belong to leo or actualized.org

but still, does Leo even know about this??

Couch wisdom. That title's actually pretty cool. xD

Can't blame them, though.

"You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo."

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

I actually like this. Its a bitch trying to find those blog videos by scrolling through the blog. Hope Leo doesnt take his blog videos as serious as his main content.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

27 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Can't blame them, though.

"You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo."

Your honor, I can't be imprisoned because I am both the victim, perpetrator, and jury. You wouldn't lock up an innocent man, would you?

I used to have a bit of trouble loading blog videos. Now I can watch them without trouble. Good job. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I don't see Leo having any problems with it. 

"you're infinity." 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Leo shouldn't have a problem with this, I mean people constantly upload and share Jordan Peterson's work and he doesn't mind.

1 hour ago, MarkKol said:

Leo shouldn't have a problem with this, I mean people constantly upload and share Jordan Peterson's work and he doesn't mind.

Yeah but it's one thing to re-upload videos from someone's YT and it's another thing to snatch entire videos from someone else's website and upload them on YT.

@Tim R

13 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Yeah but it's one thing to re-upload videos from someone's YT and it's another thing to snatch entire videos from someone else's website and upload them on YT.

That can be a bit tricky. I hope the Youtuber asked in advance, and Leo's ok with it. I could see there might be a legitimate case if Leo's not ok with it, and let's YouTube know and it shuts the channel down.  

It was really annoying to listen to blog videos on my phone. Now I also see that I missed some interesting stuff..

This channel is copyright infringement.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.